• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

I'm 12dpo and keep getting negatives.. but, AF is not really due until July 1st/2nd, and FF is telling me not to test until the following Wednesday.. so.. that would be 18dpo :haha: There was never any chance of that, I'm a hopeless POASA.

I keep bursting out into tears over very minor things.. feeling exceptionally emotional, random waves of nausea - usually during eating, or right after. BBs still tender.

This might all be AF symptoms, but if they are, then they're brand new, because I've never had them before. :thumbup:

I'm still optomistic for my BFP, but starting to allow as how I may not be preggo.. OH has told me she thinks I've lost my mind, if I'm not, since I keep crying over every little thing!! :dohh:

:dust:hello!

I am 12 (just recalculated!) days late but BFN. Grr! No symptoms besides having to pee every 30 minutes! Weird thing though, my boobs ALWAYS hurt a week up to AF but no sore boobs whatsoever. so frustrating. seems you notice every little thing when you're trying. no fun when you're 12 days late with no sign of AF!

Good luck to ALL of you!!!!

thanks ladies for all the love!! alas, BFN...feeling month 13 is fast approaching for us...oh well..

its been a very hard day for me given my sisters bday and what not so I will read and update tomorrow. have a good night all!

Well, AF has entered the building (or at least my pants).

No surprise, but I'm happy about the shorter cycle and therefore shorter wait time - woohoo EPO! Onto cycle #3 :)

Hello all! I got the big :) today on my ClearBlue OPK, so DH and I DTD eariler today. Going to try again tonight or early tomorrow morning...geez, this is hard work! So...we will be testing in about two weeks, 7/13 (wow, 3 days before my b-day!) Wish me luck!!!!!

Hello all! I got the big :) today on my ClearBlue OPK, so DH and I DTD eariler today. Going to try again tonight or early tomorrow morning...geez, this is hard work! So...we will be testing in about two weeks, 7/13 (wow, 3 days before my b-day!) Wish me luck!!!!!

Good luck! :)

Good luck! The 16th is my hubby's b-day also.

Good luck hun :happydance:

Im with you!!! I ovulated yesturday and will test on the 13th!!! Good luck to you:hugs:

Good luck. Im entering my O as well and praying this is our month :happydance:

Hi please put me down for testing on July 11 (which also happens to be my birthday!)

Praying and hoping so hard that I'll get a BFP on my birthday and it will be the best present ever!!!

(I had IUI on June 27 and was told to do the test 2 weeks from that day)

Hi please put me down for testing on July 11 (which also happens to be my birthday!)

Praying and hoping so hard that I'll get a BFP on my birthday and it will be the best present ever!!!

(I had IUI on June 27 and was told to do the test 2 weeks from that day)

Good luck! :dust:

Hi, can I join in? If so, could you put me down for July the 15th? Thank you and good luck everyone :dust:

Nat x

Blurgh AF has caught me, 24 day cycle - interesting!!

On to the next cycle, I still should test in July!!

Good luck ladies! X

AF for me ladies :(

going to take the evening to relax and will be back on to update tomorrow at some point.

onto month 13...

good news is that I think ill still be in the july testing thread at I have a 28 day cycle!!

Sorry equal but nice on still being able to test in July. I'm still waiting on a positive opk so who knows. My cycles are so long that if af doesn't show today I'm pushed to august

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->