• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Is it too late to be added for July? I will be testing early but expect to see something by July 13th and would like to be added if I can! :)

Is it too late to be added for July? I will be testing early but expect to see something by July 13th and would like to be added if I can! :)

For sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill add you now! Good Luck!

OMG! :bfp::bfp:
I can't believe it!!:happydance:

Did you get a BFP Too????????

Yes I just did! I can't believe it!:happydance:

I am super happy for you!!!

Amazing news Cryssie!!! Wish you nothing but the best for you and your little beany!!

may I ask what you did differently this month??

Thanks so much!

I've used Preseed and OPKs for all my cycles.
The only thing I really did different was orgasm after DH:blush:, and I found that nothing came out afterwards!
I haven't had any major symptoms yet, the only thing was that I woke up this morning with NO appetite! I hardly ate anything all day and still don't feel like!
:dust: to everyone for more July BFPs!!

Congrats to all the bfps. Hope you have a H&H 9 months!,!,! Heres hoping everyone else gets them too.

Hi Ladies, tested this morning 10dpo and a definate BFN i no its still early but feel as if i'm out, congrats on the BFPs, Good Luck everyone x

AF got me yesterday everybody.. :(

I'm not too sad about it though, means my cycle was only 38 days this time, and hoping for an even shorter one next time.. went from 61 to 38 so that's hopeful.

Good luck everyone, and congrats on the BFPs!!

Tested yesterday and today and amazingly there were 2 lines!!!! Im shocked. Really nervous though as this has happened before only for AF to show a week later after the bean not sticking but I have to try to look positively and my line is darker than at Christmas when I got one :) :) x x x x

So.....I GOT MY BFP!!!!!

Congrats to the others, sorry for those who AF has shown, and I really keep my fingers crossed for you all x x x

I think AF is about to get me, so I'm counting myself out this month.

Congratulations on the bfps :D

Well it's ov weekend for me, hubby came home last night so STD last night and this morning complete with a handstand after each. was a complate laugh for both of us, I'm not as flexible as I was at school lol, nearly headbutted the door. More practice needed I think :p

Fx for all those on tww, sorry for those who af appeared for. Now I'm about to go on tww it's going to be hard to not symptom spot etc. My plan is to wait til the day af is due til I test. But had fabulous news when I woke up this morning, my maid of honour gave birth to a lovely little girl, Isla Jane at half 4 this morning. 7lb 1oz :) :D

can you put me down for testing on the 8th july please.... 3rd month ttc and resisted with testing for past months, AF got me each time but feel very odd this month, cramping for past 4 days and sharp pains last night at 7d po. got fingers and toes crossed for us all... xx

Congratulations on the bfps :D

Well it's ov weekend for me, hubby came home last night so STD last night and this morning complete with a handstand after each. was a complate laugh for both of us, I'm not as flexible as I was at school lol, nearly headbutted the door. More practice needed I think :p

Fx for all those on tww, sorry for those who af appeared for. Now I'm about to go on tww it's going to be hard to not symptom spot etc. My plan is to wait til the day af is due til I test. But had fabulous news when I woke up this morning, my maid of honour gave birth to a lovely little girl, Isla Jane at half 4 this morning. 7lb 1oz :) :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at "STD last night" !! Knew what you meant, but had a good laugh anyway :)

So, two tests over the last three days. BFN. The test Thursday did something weird, but that's why I took a test today. To be sure. There was no denying this one. Whatever, I just have to make it through todays shift and then I'm going on vacation for a week. I'm sure AF will arrive tomorrow to make my vacation that much more fun.

I'm trying not to be bitter about it. Actually, I'm pretty happy about something else. I've lost close to ten pounds this month. Not quite ten, but sooo damn close. That was my goal for the month. Lose ten pounds or be pregnant. Glad to see I achieved one of those goals. Or almost achieved. lol. I haven't decided how actively we're going to take this next month. I always say we need a break but... I can't take a break. Who am I kidding?

Anyways, congratulations to all of the BFP's! I'm thrilled for you all! It's amazing to see so many so fast! I hope they stick for all of you, but especially those of you with a history of loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->