• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Can someone please let me know what they think if I o'd yesterday or earlier and what day to count as start of tww

My Ovulation Chart

The 23 rd look like your first higher temp. Can't say for sure yet have to wait a 4th day because of the out of time peak in the middle.

removed dodgy/false temp on cd18 as was taken a lot later in the day than usual and has put ov around 29th/30th on both on ff and cdtp. hubster didnt come home until friday so hopefully we managed to catch it in time. was still getting ov pains on friday saturday so hopefully was a bit later than charts are saying. i know charting isnt an exact science so fx for the best.

Well I'm officially out. Af arrived at 1am this morning. Apparently my normally 35 day cycle was shortened to 27 days and my lp grew from 11 to 15 so I totally missed the egg this month.

I'll have to start testing from cd 6 next month to try and find out when I ovulate.

On to august. Good luck and :dust: to everyone still in the game :)

removed dodgy/false temp on cd18 as was taken a lot later in the day than usual and has put ov around 29th/30th on both on ff and cdtp. hubster didnt come home until friday so hopefully we managed to catch it in time. was still getting ov pains on friday saturday so hopefully was a bit later than charts are saying. i know charting isnt an exact science so fx for the best.
I would still set it on the 23rd because the temp shift has to be higher (0.2)than the last 6 days, and currently the temp shift has the same level as day 2 and day 6 before ov. also it is true the temp shift can only say that ov has taken place but you can't pinpoint the exact time.

hi ladies I hope it is ok that I join this group I'm new to all this, I'll be testing july 8th as long as af doesn't show up. I stopped taking bc last aug (was on it for 9 years) and have only really started trying since feb/11 with no luck so far. trying not to stress about it but its not working.

Welcome butterworth!

I started Robitussin today as my period seems to be finishing up. I went into Shoppers Drug Mart to buy Mucinex but the pharmacist said it's only a US product. So, Robi it is!

My hit list is now: OPKs, Preseed, soft cups, EPO, Robitussin, Prenatal vitamins and green tea. Bring on O! :)

Hi lisa_84
I haven't tried anything yet to aid in the ttc dept but if af arrives this month then I'll try something new.

I would still set it on the 23rd because the temp shift has to be higher (0.2)than the last 6 days, and currently the temp shift has the same level as day 2 and day 6 before ov. also it is true the temp shift can only say that ov has taken place but you can't pinpoint the exact time.

Cool, thanks for that. First month of charting so still getting used to it all.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I seem to have nearly eaten Mu bodyweight in cake lol, been doing a test run for a friends birthday, but wheat free cake just doesn't come out the same.

Ok, not getting excited. As I've said, I've done just about everything this month you shouldn't do while TTC. After 10 months I'm thinking, well, it's not happened so far, why should it happen this month, so I've been totally relaxed. BUT FF says AF should have arrived today, and no sign so far... I'm even checking before I post this, in case I'm just tempting fate...

(Way to relax - Glee live today!!! SUCH good fun!!!!)

Gosh, I've been away a few days and this thread has gone mad:

:happydance: congratulations to all the bfp's, wishing you all a h&h 9 months.

Sorry to all those the :witch: has caught, FC for you all next month, keep going ladies, it will happen.

I've been away for 2 nights and annoyingly haven't been able to temp at all. I have been having cramps for 2 days and fatigue, sore throat also came back last night. The cramps and fatigue could be because I have eaten a bit more maybe as I had a wedding yesterday and done a lot to travelling, but you never know I guess.

Will it be ok to pick my temps up tomorrow?

Wow congrats to all the BFPs so far!! My af is due in 4 days and this when I plan to test.
As this is only my first month ttc I know the odds are probably against me but my pms symptoms that are normally very strong (cramps, sore bbs and nips and bloated feeling) always happen 2 weeks before af. This time I didn't get anything until 2 days ago, 6 days before af and all I've had is a few cramps and achey bbs today. It's strange!
Could easily be the weather or my body tricking me but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the witch doesn't come!

Good luck everyone! :) I enjoy reading this thread so much!

:hi: Hi there,

Can you please put me down for July 7th?

thanks and Baby Dust! ~*~**~*

Hi lisa_84
I haven't tried anything yet to aid in the ttc dept but if af arrives this month then I'll try something new.

This is only our third cycle TTC (second really since my O came super early last month and we missed it entirely) but I figure why not do this stuff right away as it can't hurt our chances :)

JULY 25 for me, Fingers XXXXXed GOODLUCK TO YOUR ALL AND S^%$ LOADS OF BABYDUST FOR YOU ALLL hehe xx

Hi girlies! I hope we get tons more BFP's. Congrats to everyone who's gotten their BFP already!

Put my down for July 23rd, please! Keeping my Fxed for everyone! :dust:

Nothing interesting to report. No more twinges. Lefty is a bit sore which is way earlier than she normally would get sore before AF. An odd thing is that I've had a temp of 99.6 and 99.8 the last two days in the late afternoon. I felt feverish so I took my temp. Normally I run a little lower than 98.6 so anything above 99 I really feel it for some reason. I'm not getting sick that I know of so very strange. I feel like I'm grasping at straws!

Wow! 4bfp's.. YAY!!! I hope that number keeps on growing! Congrats to those four, and FX for those who are still waiting for their July BFP!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->