• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Can I join you girls? Testing July 21st!!!

Tested yesterday and today and amazingly there were 2 lines!!!! Im shocked. Really nervous though as this has happened before only for AF to show a week later after the bean not sticking but I have to try to look positively and my line is darker than at Christmas when I got one :) :) x x x x

So.....I GOT MY BFP!!!!!

Congrats to the others, sorry for those who AF has shown, and I really keep my fingers crossed for you all x x x

Congratulations! I hope it's super sticky this time!

tested yesterday and today and amazingly there were 2 lines!!!! Im shocked. Really nervous though as this has happened before only for af to show a week later after the bean not sticking but i have to try to look positively and my line is darker than at christmas when i got one :) :) x x x x

so.....i got my bfp!!!!!

Congrats to the others, sorry for those who af has shown, and i really keep my fingers crossed for you all x x x

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated! Welcome new ladies!!

sorry about the AF for you girls :(

because its so early, will you still be testing in July like me??? maybe this can be like our July practice round and our next cycle is the real deal??

ANY NEWS LADIES???

Karenlyn
nautegesocks
tinkerdust11
MommaCC
Jacinda
sarahsexy57
Jobie

I am so excited I had to update you guys. At christmas when I got a BFP, i didnt have enough hormone to get a positive on a digi at all but I just used afternoon pee and got a Pregnant 1-2!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Really keeping my fingers crossed for you all x

Wow I was away for a few days and this thread has gone crazy!! Congrats to all the new BFP's :happydance::happydance::happydance: H&Hm 9 months to you all! And :hugs: to anyone the :witch: got.

As for me, I should be due today or tomorrow and no sign so far. No symptoms either way, really. But I don't have a feeling that it's my month. Actually over the last week I've done just about everything you're not supposed to do if you're pregnant (wine, seafood, cheese, wine, sauna, jacuzzi, wine...) so it may be better if it's NOT my month!!

Anyway DH is away all day today with the boys, and I'm away all day tomorrow, so I'd prefer not to test until after I'm back, if AF still hasn't shown, so we're both there to share the moment.

I am so excited I had to update you guys. At christmas when I got a BFP, i didnt have enough hormone to get a positive on a digi at all but I just used afternoon pee and got a Pregnant 1-2!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Thats amazing news!!!

It keeps my hopes up to know that you conceived after 12+ months like me...maybe my day is coming soon!!!!!

please keep us updated on how you are doing!!

Wow I was away for a few days and this thread has gone crazy!! Congrats to all the new BFP's :happydance::happydance::happydance: H&Hm 9 months to you all! And :hugs: to anyone the :witch: got.

As for me, I should be due today or tomorrow and no sign so far. No symptoms either way, really. But I don't have a feeling that it's my month. Actually over the last week I've done just about everything you're not supposed to do if you're pregnant (wine, seafood, cheese, wine, sauna, jacuzzi, wine...) so it may be better if it's NOT my month!!

Anyway DH is away all day today with the boys, and I'm away all day tomorrow, so I'd prefer not to test until after I'm back, if AF still hasn't shown, so we're both there to share the moment.

Ive definitely been busy that for sure :) :)

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!! and have fun while your away!

Thats amazing news!!!

It keeps my hopes up to know that you conceived after 12+ months like me...maybe my day is coming soon!!!!!

please keep us updated on how you are doing!!

Thanks, its been 15 months for us and a little bit of NTNP before that.

Hi ladies! :)

Can you move me from the 4th to the 24th? I think the :witch: has arrived! My cycles have been really short, so I should get one more shot in July.

Thanks!

I've had more sex in the past 4 days than I have in weeks and I still have 5 days of daily sex to go! Sure hope it pays off!

Hi Equal, You can take me off the front page if you want, don't think i am getting to test in July either CD114 today, so thats April, May, June and July I haven't even had a fair chance at ttc :-( I am on meds to induce af now, then onto clomid so hopefully fx I will get to test August x

ANY NEWS LADIES???

Karenlyn
nautegesocks
tinkerdust11
MommaCC
Jacinda
sarahsexy57
Jobie

IM IN LIMBO :(

Got a slight positive on a blue dye test then x2 negatives!!!! have to retest once my uti has gone away due to me drinking my bodywieght in water!!

Thankies xxxxx

Hey Equal,

Can you please fix my date? My cycle ended up being WAY short this month, so in fact my AF came on June 30th and I totally missed my O last cycle!

Based on this new cycle length, I'm *actually* testing on July 14th as I haven't O'd yet this new cycle, so yay for a new shot!

So if you could please remove the listing for July 11th and move me to July 14th for testing, that would be awesome - thanks! :)

Congrats to all who got their BFP!!!
On to a new positive cycle to those who got caught by the old witch AF!

Good luck everyone!!!

Still waiting to test...
Hoping I can hold out until AF is due...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->