• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Keep the BFP's coming!!!
Good luck ladies!!
I am due the 9th...I plan to test then....hopefully....might try a day or 2 earlier...even though I promised myself I wouldnt.

Hi Ladies, AF got me this mornin right on schedule but my cycle is 27days long so i will still be testing in July can you please change me from the 4th to the 30th July, Thanks.
Congrats to all the BFPs and Good Luck to all that are testing. x

AF is due tomorrow lets see if she keeps hear ugly face away.

Congrats to all the :bfp:s

Well looks like im on my way out temps on the way down dont think im gonna even bother testing this month just gonna wait for :witch:

:bfp:

I did two of the EPT HPTs... positive faintly on Fri and Sat mornings.
I took a FRER test (red dye) just to make sure, just now, double lines.

Blood Test on Tuesday morning, but I'm pretty sure its a :bfp:

:)

Babydust to everyone else!

:dust:

congratulations to u and all others who got their bfp this month. baby dust to all xxx

Congrats on the new BFP's!! H&H 9 months!

As for me, still no sign of AF. Keep running to the toilet just in case but still all clear. Starting to get nervous/excited...

So I caved and tested - BFN. Completely white. But still no AF. V confused...

Add me to the list too - July 09, my birthday. Hope that big day turns to be really BIG.

:bfp:

I did two of the EPT HPTs... positive faintly on Fri and Sat mornings.
I took a FRER test (red dye) just to make sure, just now, double lines.

Blood Test on Tuesday morning, but I'm pretty sure its a :bfp:

:)

Babydust to everyone else!

:dust:

Congratulations!!! :)

I'm so excited for everyone! YAY for the :bfp:s! Good luck for those of you who are going to test soon. I won't test until the 27th but I'm still super excited for everyone!

I've had to come to bed as I fell asleep on the sofa which I never do during the week; I'm so tired I could have slept standing up tonight.

Congrats on the BFP Tou!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa, I hope I changed your date ok!

I have fully updated the thread! Welcome to the new girls!!!

I am currently on CD 4...

anyone else with new updates??

If I cheat and test early OR I have another 26 day cycle then I can test in July. Either the 28th or the 31st

Congrats girls on the 5 BFP's so far! Happy & Healthy 9 months!

Very sure I OV'd today. Really hoping to catch that eggy this month!

I O'd early this month. I'm currently 13dpo and not sure when I should test???? Temps have been high
10 dpo was 98
11dpo dropped to 97.1
12 dpo went back up to 97.8
13dpo went to 97.5

What the heck happened on 11dpo?? Implantaion?? Not sure what to make of my temps. Here's my chart if anyone wants to leave some advice

https://mymonthlycycles.com/viewbbtcharts.jsp?id=6a1b6c&chartid=268e8af46564400a :shrug:

Whoo, the 4th and already 5 BFP's!

Looking good this month! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"