*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

if i dont get my bfp this month i will be testing again on the 14th of july my birthday please can you put me down xx

Hey Hun!

I see your post but dont want to add you until you get your AF cause its bad luck!! Good luck! if you do get AF let me know and ill add you :)

Hi Equal! Please add me to testing on July 9! FXd for our BFP!

Will be updating shortly!! Glad to see everyone is joining! How are you all feeling??

TTC since December, but my cycles are long so it's only my 4th cycle. :dohh: I am using opk's and Conceive Plus, that's about it. Oh, and taking prenatals. Just got my positive opk today, and I'm hoping that ovulating on cd 55 isn't too late!! :shrug:

How about you?? Thanks for running this thread, btw.

I'm trying preseed and SMEP both for the first time this cycle

oh my god i dont know whats wrong with me! I've been so tired lately my eyes feel so heavy all the time, hope I'm not coming down with anything due to ovulate any day now so need to find some energy!

I've been the same, had a swollen gland yesterday and a bit stuffy today, I OV next week so got to be well for then. Really want to make sure I catch OV this month so got my cheap OPK's and clearblue digital for confirmation.

Plz put me down for the 10th July.

I think AF is due on the 12th but I don't think I'll be able to wait that long before testing. :)

Good morning ladies! CD 5...Looking forward to next weekend for the start of my fertile time. WTH am I going to do before than? Oh ya...BD just for fun..ha ha. AF almost done. I've decided for this whole cycle, I'm going to wear my "ruby pumps" nail color and try to keep the :witch: away...lol. Like the wizard of oz. Can't hurt...I don't think we will do anything different this month. Currently, BBT, OPKs, and prog cream starting day 12. Last month had a nice 14 day LP so super excited about that...

Hello ladies~! Hope everyone is feeling positive this cycle! This is TTC Cycle #2 for me, though OH wants to go back to WTT, but I said no. So I'm not sure what will happen this month, but I'm going into it with high hopes. (See my thread "Silly OH" in the TTC #1 Forum for more on what's going on if you're interested).

I usually just chart BBT and CM/CP, but today I picked up 20 Clearlblue Digital OPK's. Yay for more things to chart! :haha:

Anyway! My cycles are between 30 and 40 days long, so I'm not sure when in July I'll be testing, but for right now I'm going to guess I'll start testing on July 18. (I'll probably update the date after I O.)

Thought I would pop my head in here and say Hi, I am still waiting for AF to show, she's being mean and making me wait.

Will pop back with dates for July when Af appears.

Good Luck ladies!

Hi this is month two for me now, still don't know what my body is up to but i will be testing on the 14th if you can add me.

Thanks

afternoon everyone, hope its all going great and a fab weekend is planned for all.
im on cd9 of 38 day cycle so a little way to go yet for me. 11 days until i start opk to pinpoint with being 1st month of those and keeping my fingers crossed hubster is able to come home from unit that friday so can take advantage of predicted ov on the saturday/sunday. i will be doing handstands this month as my two friends have sworn by it being the only thing they did different when they concieved. yes after reading that back it sounds very bizzare but i'll give anything a go at least once :)

afternoon everyone, hope its all going great and a fab weekend is planned for all.
im on cd9 of 38 day cycle so a little way to go yet for me. 11 days until i start opk to pinpoint with being 1st month of those and keeping my fingers crossed hubster is able to come home from unit that friday so can take advantage of predicted ov on the saturday/sunday. i will be doing handstands this month as my two friends have sworn by it being the only thing they did different when they concieved. yes after reading that back it sounds very bizzare but i'll give anything a go at least once :)

Hand stands??? I love it!!!! Maybe I should give them a try too, if I can still do them that is:winkwink:

Hey everyone, I'm feeling optimistic this cycle. I'm hoping being positive helps this cycle. AF took her leave on Wed so I jumped at the opportunity to BD last night (it was very needed!):haha: My fertile period is fast approaching so DH and I need to get busy! Baby dust to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->