*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

I'm out gals this month. AF arrived 1st thing this AM. OH well. There's always next month!!

Congrats to all that that are BFP!!

OMG! :bfp::bfp:
I can't believe it!!:happydance:

Did you get a BFP Too????????

Yes I just did! I can't believe it!:happydance:

I am super happy for you!!!

Amazing news Cryssie!!! Wish you nothing but the best for you and your little beany!!

may I ask what you did differently this month??

Thanks so much!

I've used Preseed and OPKs for all my cycles.
The only thing I really did different was orgasm after DH:blush:, and I found that nothing came out afterwards!
I haven't had any major symptoms yet, the only thing was that I woke up this morning with NO appetite! I hardly ate anything all day and still don't feel like!
:dust: to everyone for more July BFPs!!

sorry to be so personal but did u orgasm while he was still inside u or wen he had withdrew? sorry I am trying this method and I dunno if im doin it right lol. congrats on ur bfp xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies, how are you all doing?

Temp went up again today - one more day of high temps and I will get my crosshairs, yay! We BD lots before O and on the day (although it was late at night on Sat as we were working) but there should have been lots of swimmers waiting around to hopefully catch that egg!

My nipples have been sore for a few days and I've discovered that only the nipples get sore during ovulation. Helpful sign to have! Anyone else experience this around O?

I am out. af showed up on cd16! super frustrated right now!

Didn't bother trying to track down my exact ovulation day..just had sex around that time. Also I'm not obsessing over potential pregnancy signs when I'm probably just making myself think my nipples are sore. Just waiting on AF to come.

AF got me too!!!! Wayyyyy late but she came!!!! I guess I am thankful for AF tho because if it weren't for AF I wouldn't even have a chance to get preggo!!! I feel next month will be my month!!!! :D Congrats to all you BFP!!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Well FF changed my O from cd22 to cd32 which makes me 6dpo today. Ugh! I been testing and all neg. I have had light spotting, only on tp, fo the past 6 days. You ladies can look at my chart if you like. I guess I will retest at the end of the week and if still neg I will chuck this cycle as a waste and try to bring on AF which was due last Wednesday, TECHNICALLY.

ok guys, so still nothing..AF was due on July 13th, took a couple of tests BFN, last night I took one it looked like a faint line but showed negative, what should I do? I'm super tired all the time, had the back pain, cramping, white discharge, boobs are killing me, and just feel sick all over..Its been like this for a couple weeks now. Went to dr about 2 weeks ago he didn't do a pg test because i wasn't due for my period yet, he did do a test to check if i had an infection going on but no, so what should I do now?

OMG this wait is killer....im only 5 DPO.......F......lol

Sorry that theres been so many BFNs :(

If this cycle doesnt work Im going to go crazy, but before I do, ill get my bloods, HSG, Pelvic and other vagina torture devices done......this sucks...

im feeling blah...no symptoms...but who knows cause I had thousands before and got a big fat kick in the arse by day 28...

Seriously think im going crazy...I had a dream for the first time in 13 months that I got a BFP and I was preggers...its now seeping into my dreams...any one else feel like boarding the crazy train? all aboard! choo choo!!

ok guys, so still nothing..AF was due on July 13th, took a couple of tests BFN, last night I took one it looked like a faint line but showed negative, what should I do? I'm super tired all the time, had the back pain, cramping, white discharge, boobs are killing me, and just feel sick all over..Its been like this for a couple weeks now. Went to dr about 2 weeks ago he didn't do a pg test because i wasn't due for my period yet, he did do a test to check if i had an infection going on but no, so what should I do now?

Its nearly a wk since AF was due so i wud go bk 2 the docs 4 a pregnancy test x

Hi can I be added to this please, I will be testing on 31

Sorry to everyone the :witch: got! I am thinking of building myself a circle of garlic, holy water, and crosses to keep her away from me, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->