*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

PS - What program do you use to write text on your pics, I love that!!

Thanks! Helps to keep track of them. I use Photoshop :)

I'm out. Af got me today.
Fx to everyone !!

A true surprise for you I'm sure, and for many of us who thought this was your month. :hugs: So sorry. Onto August we go!! (Well, I've been out for July for quite some time, but still been stalking, hehe)

Fx to everyone !!

So sorry Stinas:hugs:

Fx to everyone !!

A true surprise for you I'm sure, and for many of us who thought this was your month. :hugs: So sorry. Onto August we go!! (Well, I've been out for July for quite some time, but still been stalking, hehe)

Fx to everyone !!

Sorry to hear :( :hugs:

Thank you very much!!!
Yeah....i was hoping it was my month! I guess my smiley OPK was a false...must have ovulated when I thought was implantation. Oh well...I am an April baby and got married in April...so maybe it will be my lucky month!
Good luck!

I'm an April baby too maybe that's why I didn't fall last month cuz I'm meant to have an April baby hehehe

Witch got me. Here is to baby dust and Mr. Storky, hopefully coming to everyone soon!

Well ladies, I think I had a chemical. I woke up this morning feeling sharp pains/cramps in my uterus and I knew then I was going to be bleeding. Went to the bathroom and the moment I sat on the toilet, globs of blood came out. Looks like a murder scene! I am pretty heavy right now. I think I am just going to go ahead and write it off as a chemical.

Oh well...on to the next!

AF got me ladies yesterday, and its so heavy :( on to the august thread xxxx babydust to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well ladies, I think I had a chemical. I woke up this morning feeling sharp pains/cramps in my uterus and I knew then I was going to be bleeding. Went to the bathroom and the moment I sat on the toilet, globs of blood came out. Looks like a murder scene! I am pretty heavy right now. I think I am just going to go ahead and write it off as a chemical.

Oh well...on to the next!

Sorry to hear that Wintersong..... :hugs:

AF got me this morning :( Oh well.....we are off to the docs on Monday now for CD3 bloods...hoping for some answers :(

Oh no I'm so sorry Wintersong :( sending lots of :dust: to you for your next cycle xx
Sorry to hear about the AF's she really needs to know when she's not wanted hey! :dust: to you all xx

Damn AF! I'm awaiting her now, I'm 1 day late but as this is my first month off the bcp I'm too scared to take a test - promised myself I'd do it today but I couldn't actually bring myself to do it. I figured that I should let nature take it's course and if the witch hasn't turned up by next weekend I will do it :wacko:

Sending you guys lots of :dust:

Nat xxx

Damn AF! I'm awaiting her now, I'm 1 day late but as this is my first month off the bcp I'm too scared to take a test - promised myself I'd do it today but I couldn't actually bring myself to do it. I figured that I should let nature take it's course and if the witch hasn't turned up by next weekend I will do it :wacko:

Sending you guys lots of :dust:

Nat xxx

That is probably for the best. I decided I wasn't going to test anymore after 15dpo (which was negative) and just wait and see if AF would show or not. Good thing I decided to do that, because AF showed the next day. Good luck to you!

So sorry Wintersong :hugs: and sorry to all the AF got. Fingers X she stays away next time!

I don't want to jinx it, but I think I may have finally ovulated yesterday! I really hope my temps keep climbing and stay there :)

well... AF is here :(:(:(
one day late but she is here..
OH got all excited yesterday when she didnt show.. and i didnt feel like she was going to show but nope.. shes here
back to day 1 ...

good luck to all those who are still waiting! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back