*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Sorry to everyone the :witch: got! I am thinking of building myself a circle of garlic, holy water, and crosses to keep her away from me, LOL.

LOL - this sounds good, I might try this! ;)

I finally plucked up the courage to do a test as I'm a few days late now and I got a BFN, but my period still hasn't showed! I was so convinced it would be positive so it was a huge shock. I'm just wondering when bloomin' AF is going to turn up..... Nat xxx

I finally plucked up the courage to do a test as I'm a few days late now and I got a BFN, but my period still hasn't showed! I was so convinced it would be positive so it was a huge shock. I'm just wondering when bloomin' AF is going to turn up..... Nat xxx

Give it a few days and if AF still hadn't showed up do another test, it's possible that your HCG levels aren't high enough yet to give you a correct reading :) GL and lots of :dust: to you :D

Sorry for the BFN .. I can feel the disappointment .. I am also 2 days late and got 2 negatove HPT's ........ No sign of AF yet ......... planning to hold myself away from HPT's till 4 or 5 days ..... Keep me updated :thumbup:

Thank you both, I think I will hold out until the weekend and try again if nothing happens, this waiting game is sending me crackers but I will let you know! Good luck to you guys :) Let me know how you get on! I'll have everything crossed! Xxx

go ahead and put me down as BFN. I am cd45 and i am beginning to think i didnt really O. AF has yet to show up and I am still getting BFNs. I am going to test again in one week but I dont expect anything to change. The doc wont give me clomid because of my thyroid so no hope next month either she also wouldnt give me a blood test, she says that because of by pcos i probably didnt even o. :cry: and it would have been positive by now

So am 10dpo and my 3 symptoms are: left side excrutiating pain atleast once a day from 8 dpo, peeing lot now ( maybe it's the water I am drinking as Toronto is too hot! My major symptom is my boobs too painful for comfort from the armpits. Testing on 23rd!!! God bless our wombs...

hey girls, sorry have been awol for the past few weeks, had a bit of a shock..... thought AF had showed up right on que, AF for 6 days (normal) then stopped. Then BBS so sore which i thought was wierd cos it was after AF, and woke up on sunday feeling really bad. Went into work which was really quiet.Did a test to kill some time and lo and behold ......

BFP!!!! Couldn't beleive it. Doc thinks AF wasn't AF, and had bfp confirmed by my doc to be on the safe side.

Good luck to all those trying and fx'd for all those BFP's this month, heres hoping it sticks x

Great news KatKat! Was your AF heavy, light, dark red or brown - give us some details!!! Maybe there is still hope for some of us.

My circle of garlic and holy water worked! I'm 12 dpo today (expected af yesterday) and this morning I got this:

https://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3411/photo9is.jpg

It hasn't quite sunk in yet, I must say.

PS - Joking about the garlic and holy water, don't want anyone who didn't see my earlier post to think I mean that seriously, LOL!

Wow congrats to the :bfp: !!!!

Citymouse i need to try the garlic and holy water circle lol!!!! (don't worry know your joking...so i wont really sit in a circle of holy water and garlic...Oh might leave me thinking I've lost it)

Katkat- I can't believe you had bleeding for 6 days and got a :bfp: what did the Dr say it was caused from? What was the bleeding like?

LOL, really it's delicious... mince some garlic and blend it with eye of newt, then sprinkle yourself with holy water and turn around in eight circles. Works every time!

Doc Said it could have been breakthrough bleeding, apparently some people get it. It was dark red to brown but incredibly light, so light some days I only used a liner (tmi). I'm still a bit worried but every time I've tested has come back bfp, and I havn't had any spotting or bleeding for a week now. Fxd x got booking in app next week so keeping hopeful everything Ok. Doc didn't seem at all worried which I spose is reassuring!!
Good luck and fxd for all still waiting. Congrats citymouse! X

Thanks!! How many days after the bleeding did u get your :bfp: ?

Congrats again to all of the BFPs!
FXed for next month on the BFNs!

I've moved on to the August thread, but wanted to peak back in!

My circle of garlic and holy water worked! I'm 12 dpo today (expected af yesterday) and this morning I got this:

https://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3411/photo9is.jpg

It hasn't quite sunk in yet, I must say.

PS - Joking about the garlic and holy water, don't want anyone who didn't see my earlier post to think I mean that seriously, LOL!

Wow that's a strong :bfp:!

Congrats to both the new mommies! :)

Geez, a week has barely inched by in my 2WW. :wacko:

Only thing I noticed that seemed off, I had some very sharp pains in my lower abdomen..they weren't from indigestion either. Didn't last very long, seemed to come in go within the hour, then stopped. Other than that, I feel normal.

Getting my hair done Friday, gotta have something to do during the 2WW.

Well, I didn't think I'd be testing this month b/c I mc around the 4th of July and the rest of this month should have been our cycle off to wait for AF to resume at the beginning of August. I've felt ok so DH and I decided just to go ahead and bed and see what happens. I think I Oed last weekend, so now we'll see! 4-5 DPO right now - should be testing at the end of the month 27th-30th. I'm not getting my hopes up, but would really love to be pg straight away again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->