*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

My temp rose today and if I rises two more days it'll mean O happened yesterday. Feeling pretty blah today - a bit nauseous and headachey. I mean I'd only be 1dpo today if O was yesterday, but has anyone else read about EPF? Curious if it's actually possible to experience symptoms this early.

ok ladies I have a question...when should i test? How many dpo?

ok ladies I have a question...when should i test? How many dpo?
How much do you know about your cycle? If you know your luteal phase (when you usually ovulate in relation to when you usually get your period), wait that number of days from ovulation. (Or that many plus one.)

If you don't know, I'd wait 12-15 days, or until you start feeling very symptomish.

OR if you notice light brown/pink spotting which could be implantation bleeding (not followed by your full period), wait 3-4 days then test.

My temp rose today and if I rises two more days it'll mean O happened yesterday. Feeling pretty blah today - a bit nauseous and headachey. I mean I'd only be 1dpo today if O was yesterday, but has anyone else read about EPF? Curious if it's actually possible to experience symptoms this early.
If you O'd yesterday, it's more likely that any symptoms are just related hormonally to ovulation, not pregnancy. If the egg is fertilized, it's still in the fallopian tube and a week away from implantation, so I wouldn't expect very clear symptoms for 5-7 days.

If you O'd yesterday, it's more likely that any symptoms are just related hormonally to ovulation, not pregnancy. If the egg is fertilized, it's still in the fallopian tube and a week away from implantation, so I wouldn't expect very clear symptoms for 5-7 days.

You're most likely correct, but I have been reading about EPF or Early Pregnancy Factor and that its present before implantation, as soon as 1 day after fertilization. If you google lots of info comes up - pretty interesting!

You're most likely correct, but I have been reading about EPF or Early Pregnancy Factor and that its present before implantation, as soon as 1 day after fertilization. If you google lots of info comes up - pretty interesting!
Ha ha! Just what we all need... justification for more symptom spotting!

sorry i havent updated I was supposed to test on the seventh and have been testing before and since cause my temps are still up and such but getting BFN @27dpo af has not yet arrived, i am pretty sure i did ovulate tho. we will find out more when i go to my endocrinologist appointment on tuesday so please dont put me down as a BFN yet. i am going to demand a blood pregnancy test. I am keeping my fingers crossed that i am just one of those women that it doesnt show up for on a urine test.

wish me luck i will keep you ladies updated.

hi ladies, has anyone with brown discharge around af time actually been pregnant or just late, i have a tiny bit of brown discharge xxx

Okay, so I think I had this for 3 days. Literally only there when I whipped. I have been doing a lot of reading and I found a lot of sites that say at the earliest you can test 2-4 days AFTER implantation. So my question is this:

Do you wait till after the spotting/bleedng stops or do you count from the 1st day of the bleeding/spotting?

Thanks in advance.

Okay, so I think I had this for 3 days. Literally only there when I whipped. I have been doing a lot of reading and I found a lot of sites that say at the earliest you can test 2-4 days AFTER implantation. So my question is this:

Do you wait till after the spotting/bleedng stops or do you count from the 1st day of the bleeding/spotting?

Thanks in advance.

I think I read somewhere you can test from after the first day of the spotting. Good luck! I tend to spot before I get AF so I never get my hopes up when I see it.

Morning!!! I am now 4 days late and still spotting here and there. (mostly brown but twice bright red after a BM) I took at test this morning and got a BFN. I guess I will wait a few more day and see what happens.

Temp didn't jump this morning, just stayed the same. Grr just want to O already

Morning!!! I am now 4 days late and still spotting here and there. (mostly brown but twice bright red after a BM) I took at test this morning and got a BFN. I guess I will wait a few more day and see what happens.

Same thing here. Been having brown discharge since Monday night. Tuesday night I had very little red blood that dribbled out. But nothing since then. I even just went for a bowel movement and not even a drop or red!! BFN AGAIN this morning. Then again, that last 3 BFN's have been with only 5 hour holds of urine. The 2 faint BFP's I got was when I held it in for 7-8 hours. I wonder if those couple hours makes a difference????

Still no AF and she was due yesterday. She could be late ya know, so I will wait it out a couple more days and see. Maybe I just randomly skipped a period this month. (happens once in a blue moon for most women, normal) But, if I have indeed skipped a period, my chances of ovulating this month is slim to none :cry: WHYY!!!!????

I hope that all you ladies with spotting are truly experiencing IB and you will get your BFPs soon!! :hugs:

Same thing here. Been having brown discharge since Monday night. Tuesday night I had very little red blood that dribbled out. But nothing since then. I even just went for a bowel movement and not even a drop or red!! BFN AGAIN this morning. Then again, that last 3 BFN's have been with only 5 hour holds of urine. The 2 faint BFP's I got was when I held it in for 7-8 hours. I wonder if those couple hours makes a difference????

Still no AF and she was due yesterday. She could be late ya know, so I will wait it out a couple more days and see. Maybe I just randomly skipped a period this month. (happens once in a blue moon for most women, normal) But, if I have indeed skipped a period, my chances of ovulating this month is slim to none :cry: WHYY!!!!????

:shrug: Who knows!!!! AF was due on Monday for me. I took this test this morning with FMU. I am lucky to hold my bladder
for 2-3hours and that's while I sleep. I go a lot lately.
So with you faint positives did they have color? And did they show up with in the ten mins? I would say you are pretty lucky to get those. :) I guess it's possible you skipped.
I don't know what to think with mine. I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD17 according to CM and OPK POS. Then I started cramping and spotting 12DPO (also the day I was supposed to start.) :growlmad:

Good morning my ladies. Sorry I haven't checked in for a few. I'm on CD9 and waiting to O. Last month O'd early on day 11-12 and didn't have OPK to confirm but temps rose like normal and AF showed on CD 25-26 so I know I did since my cycle is normally 30 days. This cycle ( #3 of TTC) , DH and I are using EPO, which I wanted your ladies advice on. I'm taking 2000-3000mg per day and I have been wet (tmi) way more than normal since AF was done. Weird? I thought it was supposed to take a couple months to build up. We started Preseed last night as well. That stuff rocks! 2g is more than enough. We're almost slipping all over the place lol. Temps haven't risen yet, still 96.3-97.0 and no + on my CBED. I was so bummed I didn't get a smiley face last month. So, we got the 20 pack to be sure this month. I was stalking a soy thread on here that took me like 3 days to read through. Interesting stuff. I O on my own but I seen some conversation from ladies who do O on their own and said it may help for a better quality of egg? What do you ladies think?

So, after my temp didn't go up this morning I thought oh well, may as well use the rest of my OPKs now since I guess they might still work for me.

...and then I FINALLY got my first positive OPK! I'm pretty darn sure it's positive anyway, since the outer edge of the fairly dark test line is even darker than the control line and it came up positive immediately! Woohoo! I've been using these for 2 cycles and I was using FRER OPKs previously and no luck with them. I guess the cheapies work better for me!

https://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7525/opkjuly15cd171pm.jpg

So, after my temp didn't go up this morning I thought oh well, may as well use the rest of my OPKs now since I guess they might still work for me.

...and then I FINALLY got my first positive OPK! I'm pretty darn sure it's positive anyway, since the outer edge of the fairly dark test line is even darker than the control line and it came up positive immediately! Woohoo! I've been using these for 2 cycles and I was using FRER OPKs previously and no luck with them. I guess the cheapies work better for me!

https://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7525/opkjuly15cd171pm.jpg

Wooohoooooo!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"