**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

Newbie, your chart is looking really good, fingers crossed for you!

Af got me..:cry:

Mvng onto d next cycle..baby dust to everyone..:)

Well, I'm still watiting to test and the wait is terrible.

How's everyone doing?
We are almost at the end of the month already.

well i'm just waiting to O at the moment. i have EWCM and my cervix is HSO so just waiting for my opks to turn positive and my temp then to go up, hopefully not long now fxd.

im out, witch got me too :(. starting 50mg clomid this cycle...hope it gives me a sticky one.

Sorry to hear the witch got so many! We need more BFP's!!!

Clarkey, let us know how your Clomid works!

As for me, still waiting to test. I am 6-7 DPO now, I will test on the 30th but want to know NOW! LOL. I am going out of town Friday-Sunday so it might be easy to help me wait to test until that Monday. Unless I just crack and test friday morning before I leave... Anyway, just hanging out in the two week wait can drive a person crazy I say, I am just trying to stay cool and not worry about it...

JustFluffy I am 7dpo too....waiting til 7/31 to test maybe...

no symptoms really to speak of....sore back but also just worked on my feet for 12h ,,thought i felt some cramping but was too busy all day to think about it.....hope this is it :)

JustFluffy I am 7dpo too....waiting til 7/31 to test maybe...

no symptoms really to speak of....sore back but also just worked on my feet for 12h ,,thought i felt some cramping but was too busy all day to think about it.....hope this is it :)

Ah! You are one day ahead of me :happydance:
Good luck! :hugs:

Hi girlies!

I'm 10dpo and so proud I haven't tested yet! :haha:

Only 3 more sleeps until testing, but had no symptoms so not feeling like I'll see the BFP this month.

GL to all! :dust:

xxx

Hi girlies!

I'm 10dpo and so proud I haven't tested yet! :haha:

Only 3 more sleeps until testing, but had no symptoms so not feeling like I'll see the BFP this month.

GL to all! :dust:

xxx

Same here Flapjack. Last few cycles, I would have tons of symptoms but this cycle I got none except for being super constipated :blush:
So, I think I'm out too.

I hope we're not out! Maybe we're just like those women who don't get symptoms until we get our BFP! FX!

xxx

11dpo and also have resisted testing! No symptoms either except constipation as well...

Hope we all see that bfp!

I am glad you two (moose and danielle) are right with me on this one! I alternate between being super positive I will get my BFP this cycle because I had a strong O and have been doing acupuncture to being really doubtful because of our timing... we did SMEP this cycle, but didn't BD the night before my LH surge (but did two days before), so I hope my O was after we BD'd that night... Either way, I will consider this cycle a success because I am finally ovulating. It is refreshing after not Oing for 8 months! Progress is progress, yes?

Maybe No Symptoms is a Symptom! :haha:

Yeah that's the thing. Every last cycles I would have sore breasts and this cycle, I don't have it at all. I ordered ultra sensitive tests, they should be here tomorrow. I can't wait to start testing, I'm so addicted to it.:dohh:

How is everyone? One more sleep until testing for me! Not feeling I'll see that second line, but determined to be have a PMA if it is a BFN!

:dust: to you girlies

xxx

Good Morning! I am doing alright, still waiting to test. I have small cramps/twinges in my belly today, so, hopefully that's a good sign! How are the rest of you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->