**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

i think i am pretty close to tww :) +opk yesterday...EWCM today...no ov pain/cramps yet which i ussually get.....so BD everyday for next few days :)
(bd on CD5,7,10,11,13,14) today is CD15
getting sick of the geritol :sick: but will stick with it for now....

hows everybody else getting on

AF is gone and I start temping and using OPKs for the first time tomorrow. SO excited!

moose31 Good luck this cycle! Hopefully you won't see AF for a while!

Storked I thought you were suppose to start temping the day you start your period - CD1... I haven't attempted the temping thing yet. I may do it next month.

As for me, I finally took my last pill on this hellacious cycle of Clomid last night. I'm on CD7 so I guess we'll BD tonight, Sunday and every day next week... My husband LOVES this, but I have mixed emotions. Putting my legs in the air for 30 min after is so not fun. I looked at the ClearBlue Easy Digital OPK's and they are crazy expensive so I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing those or not!

Im doing great! :)

I have a acupuncture appointment Monday, im excited to see what she says.. my fertile week starts monday! I am also satrting yoga mid week. I trying the stress-free approach this month, trying to stay happy and +!

My doctor met with me and told me we could start IUI this month. I dont know how I feel about this just yet. They were going to call, but havent yet. Im taking this as a sign that maybe it will just happen this month!

How is everyone doing? I sure wish I was in my TWW already!!!!!

I got my +OPK this morning! 4 days early, I guess I will find out on June 28th. Which means I might have AF on my wedding day.

I have a acupuncture appointment Monday, im excited to see what she says.. my fertile week starts monday! I am also satrting yoga mid week. I trying the stress-free approach this month, trying to stay happy and +!

My doctor met with me and told me we could start IUI this month. I dont know how I feel about this just yet. They were going to call, but havent yet. Im taking this as a sign that maybe it will just happen this month!

My fertile week starts Monday too. I was reading on the Clomid thread that one of the girls did acupuncture and got pregnant that month. I hope this approach works for you! Let us know how it goes. I may want to do that too!

danielle1984 ******NEWSFLASH***** everyone, danielle is not going to get af this month. esp on her wedding day! the end.

My fertile week starts Monday too. I was reading on the Clomid thread that one of the girls did acupuncture and got pregnant that month. I hope this approach works for you! Let us know how it goes. I may want to do that too!

thanks!! I am also taking clomid, 5-9 because my doc was late getting it called in, I hope being stress free helps!

Storked I thought you were suppose to start temping the day you start your period - CD1... I haven't attempted the temping thing yet. I may do it next month.

As for me, I finally took my last pill on this hellacious cycle of Clomid last night. I'm on CD7 so I guess we'll BD tonight, Sunday and every day next week... My husband LOVES this, but I have mixed emotions. Putting my legs in the air for 30 min after is so not fun. I looked at the ClearBlue Easy Digital OPK's and they are crazy expensive so I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing those or not!

I would have but didn't have a basal thermometer :(
Danielle, tell AF to stay away!

Hi Danielle and ladies!
Put me down for July 7th please.

We are on the same exact schedule. I just finished my last clomid pill last night, this is our 6th and last round. I'm sure hoping it works this time.

Try getting the digitals online at amazon, they are a lot cheaper. I personally love them!

Let me know if you like the acupuncture. We are on round 6 of clomid and our next option is IUI/IVF but we have decided not to go that route right now. It's been over 2 years but it's unexplaned so it's bound to happen sometime. :thumbup:

My fertile week starts Monday too! We've already started :sex:every other day until I get the smiley

danielle1984 ******NEWSFLASH***** everyone, danielle is not going to get af this month. esp on her wedding day! the end.

:dohh: you are so funny Moorebetter! I hope they don't show up. Thanks buddy! :hugs:

Beachbum: I'm getting married on June 30th.

Breezy: Welcome girl! :hugs:

We are on the same exact schedule. I just finished my last clomid pill last night, this is our 6th and last round. I'm sure hoping it works this time.

Try getting the digitals online at amazon, they are a lot cheaper. I personally love them!

Cool! I love finding people to be cycle friends with! haha FX'd for ya'll this month! How many mg have you been on?

I ended up getting the Clearblue digital OPK on walmart.com. I got 20 of them for $35 so that wasn't too bad.

I ended up getting the Clearblue digital OPK on walmart.com. I got 20 of them for $35 so that wasn't too bad.

I usually get them from earlypregnancytest.com but im late this month ordering im going to check those out^^^ might be better than the darn stupid ones I got from CVS, once you open them they are only good for a month, well 30 came in a bottle. how am i going to use 30 in one month?!?!?!?!

That's crazy!! I got the internet cheapies last year sometime but I'm so sick to trying to figure out if I see a line or not. These should be so much easier to figure out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->