• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

misspriss welcome to b&b! good luck this month!!

moose31 whoa moose your month is flying by it seems, Im not even to my TWW yet hahaha good luck girl!!!

BeachBum preseed is awesome it helps keep in moist down there ;)

JustFluffy good luck with your month! how did you like clomid?

MishJiff good luck this month!!

well ladies today I have my frist acupunture appointment!! Im excited!! I have been reading that if you take a warm bottle of water and lay it in your hip region for about 20 mins a day it helps your follis form they like a nice and warm spot! so Ive been doing that and im trying yoga for the first time tonight. Im trying the stressfree method this month, I also have a round of clomid too. I am still one month out from my hsg too. man I really hope this is my month because everything is working together :)

It did go fast Im CD 19 already! Ive always wanted to try acupuncture let us know how it goes. I love yoga too, have you ever done Bikram yoga? its awesome

naw, this is my first time doing yoga, im a newbie :) i will let you know how it goes, im excited to see what she says!

moose31 Good luck this cycle! Hopefully you won't see AF for a while!

Storked I thought you were suppose to start temping the day you start your period - CD1... I haven't attempted the temping thing yet. I may do it next month.

As for me, I finally took my last pill on this hellacious cycle of Clomid last night. I'm on CD7 so I guess we'll BD tonight, Sunday and every day next week... My husband LOVES this, but I have mixed emotions. Putting my legs in the air for 30 min after is so not fun. I looked at the ClearBlue Easy Digital OPK's and they are crazy expensive so I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing those or not!

We are on the same exact schedule. I just finished my last clomid pill last night, this is our 6th and last round. I'm sure hoping it works this time.

Try getting the digitals online at amazon, they are a lot cheaper. I personally love them!

Cool! I love finding people to be cycle friends with! haha FX'd for ya'll this month! How many mg have you been on?

I ended up getting the Clearblue digital OPK on walmart.com. I got 20 of them for $35 so that wasn't too bad.

Let's be cycle buddies! I was on 50mg the first month but that didn't work so I'm on 100mg now.
There is a $10 off coupon in pre-seed this month, I just got some yesterday.

I haven't had to use pre-seed yet. For some reason Clomid has had the oposite effect on me.... I've had a bunch of CM during O time and until AF comes. So much that I have to wear a panty liner everyday. It's very strange!

I wish it was the same for me. That is great! Did you start the opk's today?

I'll start taking them today. I usually try to do them after work at like 4:45.

Moorebetter- I didnt mind the Clomid, aside from a small headache after I took it the first three days and some slight moodiness I didnt have a whole lot of side effects. Looking forward to the big O now!!!

Linzs304 welcome!!! hoe your get your O soon!

Prayingforno1
15th sounds great gl!!!

JustFluffy sounds like what I had!! I also had crazy hot flashes but not this month!! yay good luck!

Heather11 welcome! good luck hope this is your month!!

moose31 it went great yesterday with the acupunture Ill put a link up to how it went!! I was impressed.

Well ladies looks like Im having IUI FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Im excited and nervous Ill let you know how it goes of course ;)

Linzs304 welcome!!! hoe your get your O soon!

Prayingforno1
15th sounds great gl!!!

JustFluffy sounds like what I had!! I also had crazy hot flashes but not this month!! yay good luck!

Heather11 welcome! good luck hope this is your month!!

moose31 it went great yesterday with the acupunture Ill put a link up to how it went!! I was impressed.

Well ladies looks like Im having IUI FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Im excited and nervous Ill let you know how it goes of course ;)
Goodluck Moorebetter on your IUI-fingers crossed and sending lotsa :dust: your way

I don't like TTW, but I'm ignoring any symptoms I might get during the TTW.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...puncture-does-work-any-success-stories-3.html

heres my acupunture post, I went yesterday it was awesome!

hows everyone feeling?

Moorebetter That post makes me want to try acupuncture! Sounds like a really cool experience.

I am doing okay. Suppose to be Oing this week so I've had a headache everyday since Sunday and yesterday I felt a little pinch in my left ovary. That's pretty much it so far... I'm dreading the actual "O" time though. Last month it hurt so bad I was doubled over in pain, crying, at work. Not fun!

It was great, I go back tomorrow :)

Can someone help me, ive having trouble figuring out my cycle while using Clomid.

I am supposed to O on saturday but im getting some close to + all ready, my question is I took clomid 5-9 do you guys think that may be messing with the tests?

saturday cd9 and im now on wednesday cd 13. Im trying to get a picture to show you ladies!!

its sideways but here it is...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
Looks positive to me!! I've heard of Clomid messing with the tests if you take one the day after you took your last pill, but not this far out.

I found this... which tells me that today is the day to start testing...

False Positives
The key to using ovulation tests and Clomid is to use them as your doctor recommends. If you do not then it is likely you will receive false positives and think you are ovulating when you are not. Another issue that frequently crops up is that women receive positive ovulation results several days in a row. In order to avoid false positives and multi positive test results then you should start taking the ovulation tests four days after the last tablet of Clomid has been taken

Oh okay. That's good to know. Except I have the opposite problem... I can't get a positive OPK ever! I know I ovulate, but they're always negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->