July TTC on clomid looking for buddies * 4 BFP already!!*

I'm going to be taking my first opk tonight! :) I'm nervous and I know it's probably going to be negative but I'm so excited to start this process.
It felt like I was having o cramps last night while I was sitting at work.
I'm not sure but is it normal to be nervous.. lol

TOTALLY normal! It's exciting, nerve racking, new, unknown and a monumental change that you really want!

Let us know how it goes. I think it is normally suggested to use FMU, and then test again later in the day, but you never know! Especially if you didn't drink a while lot to dilute your urine.

GL!! And have fun BDing. :)

I'm going to be taking my first opk tonight! :) I'm nervous and I know it's probably going to be negative but I'm so excited to start this process.

TOTALLY normal! It's exciting, nerve racking, new, unknown and a monumental change that you really want!

Let us know how it goes. I think it is normally suggested to use FMU, and then test again later in the day, but you never know! Especially if you didn't drink a while lot to dilute your urine.

Thank you! I can't believe how nervous I am. haha It all feels so new again because we have the problem hopefully "fixed" So saying ttc feels so weird! haha.
Oh man I want this to work.
I will for sure keep you ladies updated!

How are things with you?

I'm from Saskatchewan! My doctor told us to DTD Cycle day 11,13,14,15 and then every other day until cd 27. This is how we concieved DS so were gonna try this again! I decided not to use opk's.... I have PCOS and have never had much luck with them. I am getting blood taken CD 21 and 23 to see if I ovulated. Exciting times for all of us!!!!! I'm currently on CD 12!

Tomorrow (this morning) is my first appointment with FS clinic to get ultrasound and blood work watching for Ovulation. They are going to tell us when to DTD and when not to. So hopefully this time around DH will listen to the dr's....

When doing investigative process and SA DH materbated like 3 days before he was suppose to bring his sample!!!! :mad:

Thank you Feb4th! :hugs: me too!
How are you feeling?

GL, frodi! Hope you get to see a nice strong positive OPK. Read the instructions as mine say to do them between 10am and 8pm as it takes time for your LH to appear during the day. Strange though because some if them do day to use FMU. Where about in Ontario are you?

Feb - I guess we are neighbours! Nice to have done fellow Canadiens on here :) Glad they will be doing blood work to confirm ovulation.

Hi to everyone else! Looks like we've got a nice little group started here :)

AFM - My HPT was positive this morning, but a lot lighter than 4 days ago. I have my follow up next Friday and Hope I'll show negative my then.

Frodi- I've been feeling okay... Had an odd stomach ache on and off the last 3 days. I've been using my peppermint essential oil and it seems to be helping!

I just realized last night that our little holiday we have planned for next weekend is actually during my CD 21 and 23... So I need to do some phoning around to see if that will be okay? Can you do out of province requisitions? I live almost on the boarder already and would have been doing the blood work in Alberta anyways.... I'm just not sure if my usual clinic makes exceptions because we are close!

DS is desperately wanting to go outside!! I hope everyone has a great day!!

Thank you! I can't believe how nervous I am. haha It all feels so new again because we have the problem hopefully "fixed" So saying ttc feels so weird! haha.
Oh man I want this to work.
I will for sure keep you ladies updated!

How are things with you?

Doing OK! Waiting for O, getting a little nervous that I haven't yet and it's CD16... but I have felt super sick all day, nauseous, O pain, watery CM, heartburn, so I have a feeling it's coming! DH is working a lot the next few days, so I hope we can squeeze it in. We BD yesterday, and have been doing every other day all week, so I hope our timing will work.

Sorry I have been MIA but I have been sick as a dog with this cold/flu. I am finally on the down hill slide now it's just more hacking up junk in my chest.

Frodi- fx for a positive ops in the next few days.

Afm- hubby finally got home from his work trip yesterday so the BD feast has officially began much to his delight :p if all goes to plan like last time I should O around Tuesday but we will continue to BD every night before bed for the next few weeks to cover all bases.

Glad to see that everyone is doing well and all "patiently" waiting for O.
I am also waiting for O but I'm getting more and more excited as these appointments go by. Today is CD 11 and there are 3 nice little follilcles maturing themselves. Still small at 1,3,1.2 & 1.1 but they still got some days to grow and they sure as hell are enjoying giving me some nice and painful cramps.

Frodi - Yay, for follies! Hope you get a nice big one (or two)! Will you use a trigger shot once they are big enough or just I on your own?

Foxy - Hope you're feeling better....BDing while sick isn't much fun!

Amy - Any sign of Ewcm or O yet? Your BD schedule sounds good - keep at it!

Feb - Hope you have a great little holiday! Not sure about the bloodwork. It's a different province so they may give you a hard time....maybe not though. If not, just keep BDing until you get back home on CD24 and then get bloods to confirm O.

Foxy - Hope you're feeling better....BDing while sick isn't much fun!

Amy - Any sign of Ewcm or O yet? Your BD schedule sounds good - keep at it!

Feb - Hope you have a great little holiday! Not sure about the bloodwork. It's a different province so they may give you a hard time....maybe not though. If not, just keep BDing until you get back home on CD24 and then get bloods to confirm O.

Thank you! I have had a little ewcm and I finally got my positive OPK yesterday morning, so the SMEP BD commenced. I have had quite a bit of ovulation pain the past few days, some nausea and diarrhea, and the chills, but I think it's probably just from the Clomid.

It's even a little painful to walk, but if this means that I am actually going to ovulate this cycle, I will take it!

Hope everyone is having a great day. Tons and tons of BD to all! :dust:

I've been feeling achy, kind of like before AF shows up for the last 3 days. I'm hoping that's a good sign!!! We didn't BD yesterday at all... DH and I got into a terrible argument and we NEVER fight... afterwards i just couldn't bring myself to get in the mood. :( so we hit CD 11, 13,14, tonight will be CD 16 and then we will again tomorrow, Friday, Sunday. I'm feeling really down about it today... Sperm can live 12-48 hours though... so ill keep my fingers crossed.

What date have you guys decided to start testing? will you be using the cheapies or going with the big guns??? I haven't decided on either yet!

Hey there all June TTC on clomid! I finished my first round of clomid (CD 3-7) and now on CD 10 waiting for a positive OPK! Started testing yesterday, and testing twice a day because I'm terrified I'll miss my O. I haven't been O'ing on my own, so I'm hopeful 50mg Clomid has worked for me. BD to everyone out there! Hope you get your BFP's soon!

Frodi- yay to 3 growing follies!! Thats so exciting, it's times like this I wish I was monitored so I would know what was going on inside my body. So will you be having a trigger shot?

Amy- Could that be our groups first positive opk? I feel like the odd one out as I don't belive I have had painful ovulation before. I get nasty period pain though.

Feb- Hopefully that is all ovulation pain which has to be a good sign! I have heard sperm can live for up to 5 days in the right conditions.

You should all tell me your testing dates and I will make a list on the front page.

I will be using IC HPT until I get a line then I will splurge on FRER and CB Digital.

Seg- welcome. I do hope you get your positive OPK any day now.

AFM- As you may know I am not being monitored or using OPKs but if my previous clomid success story is to prove true than I should ovulate somewhere between last night and tomorrow night so we are all hands on deck (or bed as the case may be!). I am feeling a lot better after my cold but still not 100%. I am officially CD14 today so I will likely cave and start testing in about 10 days. I was around 10dpo when I got my BFP last time.

I've been feeling achy, kind of like before AF shows up for the last 3 days. I'm hoping that's a good sign!!! We didn't BD yesterday at all... DH and I got into a terrible argument and we NEVER fight... afterwards i just couldn't bring myself to get in the mood. :( so we hit CD 11, 13,14, tonight will be CD 16 and then we will again tomorrow, Friday, Sunday. I'm feeling really down about it today... Sperm can live 12-48 hours though... so ill keep my fingers crossed.

What date have you guys decided to start testing? will you be using the cheapies or going with the big guns??? I haven't decided on either yet!

I'm going to try SO hard to wait until 14DPO, just because I don't think I can handle seeing a BFN. So, assuming I O today or tomorrow, probably June 30/July 1. Knowing me I will probably test June 28, 12DPO. ;)

I think we are going with the big guns! I'm tired of reading lines all together, so I bought the digi smiley OPKs, so might as well go big on the HPT!

How long do you think you can wait before testing?

Frodi- yay to 3 growing follies!! Thats so exciting, it's times like this I wish I was monitored so I would know what was going on inside my body. So will you be having a trigger shot?

Amy- Could that be our groups first positive opk? I feel like the odd one out as I don't belive I have had painful ovulation before. I get nasty period pain though.

Feb- Hopefully that is all ovulation pain which has to be a good sign! I have heard sperm can live for up to 5 days in the right conditions.

You should all tell me your testing dates and I will make a list on the front page.

I will be using IC HPT until I get a line then I will splurge on FRER and CB Digital.

AFM- As you may know I am not being monitored or using OPKs but if my previous clomid success story is to prove true than I should ovulate somewhere between last night and tomorrow night so we are all hands on deck (or bed as the case may be!). I am feeling a lot better after my cold but still not 100%. I am officially CD14 today so I will likely cave and start testing in about 10 days. I was around 10dpo when I got my BFP last time.

Hopefully many more positive OPKs start rolling in! The pain isn't fun, but I will take it!

Also, seems like we may be testing around the same time! Ahhh! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->