July TTC on clomid looking for buddies * 4 BFP already!!*

TMB sending you positive vibes for your follow up.

I am on CD17 or I think 3dpo. Ihave had this intense "pressure" in my lower abdomen. It's strange it's not painful per-say but just really uncomfortable. I went searching on google (as you do) and found a heap of positive stories resulting in BFP but I don't want to get my hopes up yet. Not to hold of POAS for at least another week!!

Hey guys! I have a question. I finished my last round of clomid and have been usin OPK's (both clear blue and the cheapy dipstick kind). This morning around 11 I got a positive on the clearblue. Cheapy looked kinda positive, but not quite sure. Now tonight I tested again, both were definitely negative. Is my surge just over? Or was that first Clearblue a false positive? I'm on CD13 and was really hoping for an O. DH and I are BD'ing everyday just in case.

Foxy: I looked up that pain/pressure you're having. So many mixed answers but really sounds like you could be on your way to a BFP!

Congrats to everyone with positive OPK's! Baby dust to all!

tmb - Thank you, they are actually at 20mm and 17mm from todays appointment! The third one has started to shrink so I would just assume that one is out. They also gave me a shot today! so O should be happening Saturday!! CD17! and hopefully follie#2 makes an appearance as well.
I wish you luck with your follow up and you're able to see a FS. What part of Canada are you in again? I feel like I already asked you this question. Here in Ontario the weathers been pretty warm.

Segs, how many days post chlomid are you? I've had a couple LH surges but the most dominant one was the one I took this evening after my shot today.

Foxy- I sending you tons of :dust: for that :bfp: It would be so nice to have some :bfp:'s

I'm so excited for you all!! :dust: to everyone

tmb - Thank you, they are actually at 20mm and 17mm from todays appointment! The third one has started to shrink so I would just assume that one is out. They also gave me a shot today! so O should be happening Saturday!! CD17! and hopefully follie#2 makes an appearance as well.
I wish you luck with your follow up and you're able to see a FS. What part of Canada are you in again? I feel like I already asked you this question. Here in Ontario the weathers been pretty warm.

Segs, how many days post chlomid are you? I've had a couple LH surges but the most dominant one was the one I took this evening after my shot today.

Foxy- I sending you tons of :dust: for that :bfp: It would be so nice to have some :bfp:'s

I'm so excited for you all!! :dust: to everyone

Frodi- I was 5 days post clomid with the positive OPK. Now on day 6 post clomid, CD 14 and just got another positive dipstick and clearblue.

My appointment went okay....not exactly as I was hoping, but not bad I guess. She will not refer me to a FS until we try for another 6 months. Apparently the fast that I have been on meds for past pregnancies is not reason enough to put me on the fast track. She is a new, young doctor and is very "by the book". They are requesting my records from my old province so that they can see my history and then she may send the request sooner. I explained to her how I track ovulation and am very aware of my body and how often it ovulates on its own....I told her the whole 6 months could be a waste of time if I only ovulate once (or possibly not at all).

I guess the only real good thing about the appointment is that she has agreed to give me provera at my next appointment if AF has not arrived. I see her again on July 14 which will be nearly 6 weeks post D&C. So at least I'll get to start a fresh cycle shortly after that and will be able to give the soy ISO a go.

I've actually starting popping the soy this cycle (I know its a little later in my cycle, but I figure it might kick start my ovaries). If I O, great - if not, then I'll be getting the provera in a months time and then I'll take the soy at the proper time.

I am going to try to remain positive as I know stressing is not going to help the issue at all! Send me positive ovulation thoughts please ladies :)

TMB- sending you all the positive ovulation vibes I can!!!!

Segs- I gave up on OPK's cause they made me nuts... Sorry I'm no help...

I am on CD17 or I think 3dpo. Ihave had this intense "pressure" in my lower abdomen. It's strange it's not painful per-say but just really uncomfortable. I went searching on google (as you do) and found a heap of positive stories resulting in BFP but I don't want to get my hopes up yet. Not to hold of POAS for at least another week!!

I've had the same symptoms on and off all week! I believe I'm between 5-7 DPO. I'm sooooo tempted to start testing at 9-10 days DPO... Why I chose to wait until 13-15 days DPO. Lol I totally miss calculated, but now I have it in my mind to stick to my lucky 28th...

Another random symptom is my left nipple had been a little bit sore on and off. Never experienced anything like that before!

Will you guys be testing with your DH/DF/ OH???

I'm going to do it on my own, so I can surprise DH if it's a BFP. Obviously he knows that we are really trying. But I bought a book called ' I'm gonna be a big brother' and I plan to add it to the pile of books he's reads DH at night. If he gets home after DS is in bed I think ill do the bun in the oven thing like half of the world does:) if you have any original ideas you wanna share, I'm all ears!

I've had the same symptoms on and off all week! I believe I'm between 5-7 DPO. I'm sooooo tempted to start testing at 9-10 days DPO... Why I chose to wait until 13-15 days DPO. Lol I totally miss calculated, but now I have it in my mind to stick to my lucky 28th...

Another random symptom is my left nipple had been a little bit sore on and off. Never experienced anything like that before!

Will you guys be testing with your DH/DF/ OH???

I'm going to do it on my own, so I can surprise DH if it's a BFP. Obviously he knows that we are really trying. But I bought a book called ' I'm gonna be a big brother' and I plan to add it to the pile of books he's reads DH at night. If he gets home after DS is in bed I think ill do the bun in the oven thing like half of the world does:) if you have any original ideas you wanna share, I'm all ears!

Same symptoms here! With a sore throat, stuffy nose and gassy. I've also read, unfortunately, that Clomid side effects can mimic pregnancy symptoms in the TWW. So trying to manage my expectations. :wacko:

I am testing in 6 days. Had a bit of a drop in temp today, trying not to read into it...

I hate that clomid mimics pregnancy symptoms... Haven't we been through enough?!

Gosh I hate this waiting game. I am sitting here over analyzing every twinge, cramp and imagining the rest. Everytime I take my bra off I poke my boobs to see if they are sore (I swear they are more tender now). My lower back is achy but that could be from sleeping wrong or lugging little miss up the stairs. I am exhausted and have cramps on and off near my womb. My womb feels full/ heavy and my cervix is tender (I don't check my cervix but when I sit down to fast it almost hurts).

I don't want to sit here and get my hopes up to much but a part of me just can't help it. I want to start testing already but I don't want to see that bfn that I know will be there as it is to early at 6dpo (at most, could be less).

Stay strong ladies and let the BFP's begin xx

Can't wait for you ladies to start testing!

Gosh I hate this waiting game. I am sitting here over analyzing every twinge, cramp and imagining the rest. Everytime I take my bra off I poke my boobs to see if they are sore (I swear they are more tender now). My lower back is achy but that could be from sleeping wrong or lugging little miss up the stairs. I am exhausted and have cramps on and off near my womb. My womb feels full/ heavy and my cervix is tender (I don't check my cervix but when I sit down to fast it almost hurts).

I don't want to sit here and get my hopes up to much but a part of me just can't help it. I want to start testing already but I don't want to see that bfn that I know will be there as it is to early at 6dpo (at most, could be less).

Stay strong ladies and let the BFP's begin xx

I so, so agree! It's all we think about for days upon days. Thank goodness we have each other. :hugs:

Looking forward to to testing with you later this week.

Hey ladies!
We'll I am 2dpo today!! They said both eggs released on my right side on Saturday morning . :)

Sending positive ovulation vibes tmb!! :dust:

I'm so nervous!!! Lol let the tww commence! Also not cool about clomid mimicking pregnancy symptoms... This is gonna be a bad tww! Haha

Hey ladies!
We'll I am 2dpo today!! They said both eggs released on my right side on Saturday morning . :)

Sending positive ovulation vibes tmb!! :dust:

I'm so nervous!!! Lol let the tww commence! Also not cool about clomid mimicking pregnancy symptoms... This is gonna be a bad tww! Haha

YAYYY! Congratulations... welcome to the TWW. :)

I am feeling awful, since about 6 p.m. last night I have been so nauseous, awful heartburn, this morning I had a metal taste in my mouth, pain in my stomach..

Trying SO hard not to get my hopes up.

Frodi that is soo amazing!!!!!! ;-)

Amyg- sounds like some awesome symptoms to me! I think no matter what we may all have our hope up? it's so hard not too hey?

I just stocked up on tests. 2 FRER, 2 clear blue digital that show the weeks, and 6 dollarama cheapies. FX!

Currently 8-10 DPO!

Frodi that is soo amazing!!!!!! ;-)

Amyg- sounds like some awesome symptoms to me! I think no matter what we may all have our hope up? it's so hard not too hey?

I just stocked up on tests. 2 FRER, 2 clear blue digital that show the weeks, and 6 dollarama cheapies. FX!

Currently 8-10 DPO!

YAYYYY!! Fx for you girl! How long do you think you can hold out before POAS? :)

Just driving home with DH and DS, and I almost thought of having him pull over on the side of the road so I could take one lol. It's crazy... Now that I have them in my possession, I just want to pee on them all. Hahaha. I was going to wait until Saturday. But I know I can't. So maybe tomorrow?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->