July TTC on clomid looking for buddies * 4 BFP already!!*

amy - Yeah to positive opks!!! Sending :dust: for you amy!!! (my name is also Aimee, spelt differently)

Foxy - glad to hear that you are doing much better! Fingers crossed you catch that little eggie! and get yourself a nice :bfp:

Feb- Sorry to hear that you and dh had a fight. I hate that when that happens, especially if you don't argue often. I have my fingers crossed for you as well that all your aches are a good sign! Looks like you and dh got plenty of :sex: in ! :)

Seg- WELCOME!!! :hi:

asm - I'm not sure if I will be getting the shot. It was never mentioned when we were talking about the treatment with the FS. I have been getting a lot of cramping and it's quite painful. Worst then Af honestly, but apparently I should welcome them. I also noticed like amy that I was having a lot of diaherra. Follies are growing though, We're now at RT side - 1.5 & 1.3 and left side is 1.3 - Does any one know if this is normal growth??

Frodi - What are those measurements in? I'm use to seeing them in mm and big like 10 to 18ish in size.

Amy - Sorry to hear the clomid is causing you so much pain this O....but glad your taking it all in as a good sign! How's the smep schedule working out?

Foxy - Do you feel like you O'd for sure? It would drive me nuts not having some sort of monitoring 😁 I'm crazy....I OPK, temp, track CM and CP!

Feb - Sorry about the fight.....hope making up adding some extra enjoyment to your BDing 😍

Seg - Welcome! I start OPKing twice as well when I think O might be getting close!

DH and I are back on track now:) Conceiving DS on the first round of clomid has left me feeling a lot of pressure to do the same thing this time. I've been so on edge... But what will be... Will be. So I'm going to try and chill out! DS and I have a lot of travelling this week. 980km in 3 days to be exact! DH will be with us the last 350km, so that will help:)

I've decided to test Saturday June 28th! I should be between 13-15 DPO ( kind of regretting not using OPK's:/ anyways I got my BfP Saturday January 28th 2012... So I figure that's my lucky date!

My cramping is gone now!

amy - Yeah to positive opks!!! Sending :dust: for you amy!!! (my name is also Aimee, spelt differently)

Foxy - glad to hear that you are doing much better! Fingers crossed you catch that little eggie! and get yourself a nice :bfp:

Feb- Sorry to hear that you and dh had a fight. I hate that when that happens, especially if you don't argue often. I have my fingers crossed for you as well that all your aches are a good sign! Looks like you and dh got plenty of :sex: in ! :)

asm - I'm not sure if I will be getting the shot. It was never mentioned when we were talking about the treatment with the FS. I have been getting a lot of cramping and it's quite painful. Worst then Af honestly, but apparently I should welcome them. I also noticed like amy that I was having a lot of diaherra. Follies are growing though, We're now at RT side - 1.5 & 1.3 and left side is 1.3 - Does any one know if this is normal growth??

I don't know anything about growth! But I can't wait to hear if those are awesome #'s!!!!

LOVE that we have the same name - we must be destined to be bump buddies! :hugs:

Amy - Sorry to hear the clomid is causing you so much pain this O....but glad your taking it all in as a good sign! How's the smep schedule working out?

Foxy - Do you feel like you O'd for sure? It would drive me nuts not having some sort of monitoring 😁 I'm crazy....I OPK, temp, track CM and CP!

Feb - Sorry about the fight.....hope making up adding some extra enjoyment to your BDing 😍

Seg - Welcome! I start OPKing twice as well when I think O might be getting close!

Thank you!! SMEP, so far, so good. Today will be our third day BDing since I got my positive OPK, will take tomorrow off, then BD again Thursday. My DH is really being a trooper about it! He hates feeling pressured, but he's trying to be really supportive.

How are you doing?

DH and I are back on track now:) Conceiving DS on the first round of clomid has left me feeling a lot of pressure to do the same thing this time. I've been so on edge... But what will be... Will be. So I'm going to try and chill out! DS and I have a lot of travelling this week. 980km in 3 days to be exact! DH will be with us the last 350km, so that will help:)

I've decided to test Saturday June 28th! I should be between 13-15 DPO ( kind of regretting not using OPK's:/ anyways I got my BfP Saturday January 28th 2012... So I figure that's my lucky date!

My cramping is gone now!

That TOTALLY seems like it might be your luck day! I think we may be testing buddies, that may be 12DPO for me, so I may test then, too! :hugs:

Well I am pretty sure I have O'd, I don't remember every having such fantastic EWCM. It was so good I almost wanted to photograph it :p

I am so excited it sounds like most of us are moving in to TWW!!

Well I am pretty sure I have O'd, I don't remember every having such fantastic EWCM. It was so good I almost wanted to photograph it :p

I am so excited it sounds like most of us are moving in to TWW!!

YAYYY, so glad that we have each other! Let's help pass the time..

Foxy - Yay, for Ewcm! Hope you caught that egg!

Amy - Glad your DH is a trooper! The scheduled bd can get very daunting �� I'm doing good - thanks for asking ��

TWW!!!! Soo exciting:) I hope we all get a BFP and can move on to bump buddies:)!!! That would be awesome! With all our symptoms... At least one of us better be pregnant lol!

Quick note! I called the Alberta clinic near where we are staying and they said it wasn't a problem to get the blood work done! The just bill sask health care directly. Now to sneak out and get it done without my MIL knowing....

Went for my Day 21 bloodwork today, so hopefully my progesterone levels are strong!

According to FF, I am 3DPO, but I am thinking it may be more like 2DPO. Either way, Clomid did its job, and now we all get to wait together! :hugs:

Feb thats great that you can get your bloods done while you are away. GL sneaking out.

I have woken up with a pain or more of a feeling of pressure in my womb and occasional pain coming from my left tube. I am really hoping this is a good sign as I never get pain mid cycle (mainly because nothing is happening). now if only I could sleep through the next 10 days!

Feb thats great that you can get your bloods done while you are away. GL sneaking out.

I have woken up with a pain or more of a feeling of pressure in my womb and occasional pain coming from my left tube. I am really hoping this is a good sign as I never get pain mid cycle (mainly because nothing is happening). now if only I could sleep through the next 10 days!

Yes, would love to join for that long summer's nap!

Amy its winter down here so its freezing cold! in fact I am heading to town now to get little miss some thermal underwear for under her pjs.

Amy its winter down here so its freezing cold! in fact I am heading to town now to get little miss some thermal underwear for under her pjs.

Oh no!! And duh, I didn't even pay attention to you being from Australia. Forget the thermal underwear, just come for a visit to California. :)

lol I would love to come have some fun in the sun!!

I don't know if I did something or if its another symptom but man does my lower back ache today.

Wow it's crazy how much I Miss in one day!!
There is so much I'm not even sure where to start lol

Tmb - I got a chance to ask the u/s tech when I was there for my appointment yesterday and they are actually measured in cm, Now they are measuring at 1.6 (16mm),1.5(15mm) &1.4(14mm) - they also booked me for 3 more appointments, they believe I should O on Friday! :) That will be CD 16 for me. They have Dh and I on timed intercourse. It's weird being told when to :sex: and when not to. I'm so excited I Really hope this works first round. Especially with all the success stories I've read.

Feb - Glad everything is good between you and Dh. Travelling does take a told on some and the stress of TTC on top of it I'm sure doesn't help. YEAH for no cramping!!! Mine is gone too but I'm still getting mild twinges. And yes my numbers are awesome numbers. Much better then I expected!

Amy - Totally must be it. Bump buddies it should be! But I have to o first! ;) lol

Foxy - Whoo to EWCM. And for it to be the most fantastic I wish you had taken a picture! haha

I agree, with all these positive opks and o's there has to be someone who gets a :bfp: this month! But it would totally be better if we ALL got one!! :)

:dust: ladies !!!

Frodi - Those are great sizes! I think about 18mm or larger is a nice rip size :) GL! Hope the BD schedule goes smoothly!

Amy - California sounds nice!

Foxy - It's suppose to be Summer here in Canada but there are still done days/nights I feel like putting on the thermals! Brrr!

AFM - My follow up is tomorrow. Sure hope they will refer my to the FS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->