July Walking Challenge

I just did just under 3 miles this morning, I am being cheeky and getting the bus to the village as I have a meeting and its pissing it down. I dont mind rain but not if I have a meeting. I will look terrible! x

Ive done 4 miles today walking around the town and then to the soft play area x

That's good pink. I only managed 3 today and now it's pouring so I'm worried about tomorrow!! I need to walk to buy eggs to make my daughter' s birthday cake :)

Well I didnt think I would get any walking in today :wacko: but I ended up doing the school run after all so I got 2.6 miles in :wohoo:

I have done 23 miles sine monday as I walked to the village today and back, 2 school runs and had to go back to school for a meeting so I done school run 6times :/.

Well done everyone x

I dont have a car and I live in a rural area where you can not possibly rely on lack of public transport- So I dont have much choice really. xx

I didnt realise how far i walk . I am trying to do more.
well done everyone xxx

Wow MF well done :)

Not sure I will get much walking in today :wacko: Its apparently going to :rain: loads here today in Leeds and if its anything like yesterday afts down pour I will get soaked if am out in it but I may just throw caution to the wind come dinner time and walk into Leeds again :thumbup: Thought I would then walk from Leeds town to do the school run :thumbup: quite a fair walk weather permitting of course :winkwink:

Yes it's a bit like that here madly :( managed to get my eggs without getting wet :thumbup: so should manage 3.5 miles today plus a stint at a kids climbing place for the party!! Should use a few calories up!!

Well I didnt end up going out because it just bounced it down with :rain: :( I guess I will have to just do the school run today which clocks up 2.6miles there and back :thumbup: better than no walking I guess :dohh:

Well done lucky getting out before the :rain: hit :)

Can I join you please ladies :D!

I used to go for a walk every evening but i've not been for like 3 weeks now :blush:, started on my diet again on Wednesday so the walking will help me loose even more weight!

Can you put me down for 30 miles please? Hoping to walk 2 miles every day for the rest of the month, that will amount to about 44 miles but will put 30 as don't think I will be able to get out every day!

Well done to everyones miles so far, think I need to get my walking shoes on to catch up with u all lol :D
x

Hi mellie1988,

Welcome :wave: I'll pop you on the front page, happy walking and good luck with the diet :)

Great start mellie :thumbup:

Well we're nearly a 3rd through July, how did that happen?! :dohh: how are you all getting on? Mine is going ok, I think, as I'm hoping to hit v near target before the school hols (23rd) :)

I'm on 13/30 miles so far. Been able to get in a few extra walks out of the gym.

Went out with dh last night so walked in and out of town
Went to opticians with dh to have our eyes tested and choose new glasses so walked in and out of town again this morning.

I can walk when it means party or spending money shopping :blush:

Well I've only walked about 5 lol, been so busy but just got my beco gemini carrier in the mail so I can put LO on my back for lots of walking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->