jumperoo and height

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
I want to get one - but i think i heard some of you mummies saying that they are noo good or wont last long if your baby is tall. tom is 98th% and will be six month's old. do you think it is worth it? How long will he be able to use it for?

Hi hun, Lily is off the chart for height and weight and shes on the 2nd setting, so I reckon you would get some good use of it.

Also they sell really well on ebay second hand, so you can always recoup some money later on if it doesnt last too long, this was my plan! x

Hannah's on the second setting and it won't be long before she has to go to the third. We bought it used though off of a website so saved quite a bit of money

maddi is very long, on the 95% i believe and she has only recently stopped standing on her book and using the first setting on the floor. she loves it soooooo much! x x x

Well Caitlin came out of hers when it was on the middle setting/height which tbh she wasn't using for that long. She loved it was a good buy but she did adventurely get bored of it :D

I think you will still make good use of it...my LO is really tall and has just now gone onto the 2nd setting. My LO absolutly loves his xxx

Bella is on the 4th setting now but doesn't stay in it very long as she'd rather crawl around or walk with furniture. Good for when she was a bit younger though.

I say it's definitely worth it. I bought mine 2nd hand off ebay so it wasn't too dear. It gives me HOURS of time to get stuff done. I love it.

It would be a good buy second hand, I wouldn't pay full price.
I borrowed ours from my aunt.
Colton's pretty tall, I think.. he was 28" at his 6mo appointment. He's outgrown the jumperoo already; about a month ago.

Emma... did you see my post:

https://www.babyandbump.com/shop-til-you-drop/79079-jumperoo-56-65-delivered-tesco-direct.html

I ordered it Saturday night, and it arrived this morning!! And at £56 all in, it's almost £30 cheaper than the RRP... and I've seen them going on ebay for £90!!!

If I had the money, I'd buy a couple more just to flog on ebay and make a profit!!!
:rofl:

Max is on the 3rd setting and will go to the last very soon but he loves it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->