Jumping on trampoline?

lauralynn3boy

Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy but is jumping on trampoline okay until you get a BFP? I love jumping with my kids but now nervous that it would prevent implantation. You would think the motion would knock the egg around. I didn't have a trampoline when conceiving other children. Has anyone jumped in the 2ww and gotten BFP? Thanks!

I don't think it would effect anything any more than the moving we do in our daily lives. But if you have a bad feeling about it then trust your gut! Better safe than sorry :)

they say you can carry on so if you do exercise you can carry on doing the same exercise until later in pregnancy but my friend was in agym and she had a miscarriage and she blamed going the gym if im honest x

My friend rode multiple of roller coasters and about 2 weeks later she found out she was pregnant.

She and her husband had been trying for few months, and she had irregular cycles. We joked that the upside down moves from roller coasters actually helped the egg to stick.

You can look at it the other way, maybe the gravity changes actually helps things? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->