June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Hiya, just checking in and I was so hoping I’d come here and not recognise anyone :(

I’m so sorry it hasn’t happened yet dream and ducky :hugs:

I am really hoping it’s soon for you all x

Thank You Pixie:flower:

Soooo crampy today (11dpo) 😢 I feel like since I’ve been ttc all of my symptoms in the tww feel so magnified. Expecting AF on Saturday and not testing again (bfn at 10dpo) unless my bbt starts to climb again (downward trend right now). Crampy and pmsing ugh. Here’s my chart if anyone feels like taking a look! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5f96a7

Hiya, just checking in and I was so hoping I’d come here and not recognise anyone :(

I’m so sorry it hasn’t happened yet dream and ducky :hugs:

I am really hoping it’s soon for you all x

Thanks, Pixie! Congrats to you!

Congrats Mwel!! Hopefully some of your BFP vibes will rub off on us <3

AFM, I'll probably break and test later on tonight on the 31st. I have a feeling I'm out for this cycle. Thankfully, my cycles are short so if I'm out on the first I can still try again and my new test day will be the 26th. I'll post when AF comes and then after we get some positive OPKs (if it didn't work this cycle then we'll try OPKs for the first time).

If that doesn't work, I'll be joining you in the July thread!

I know I'm not out till AF shows (due sunday) but can't help feel abit dissapointed that I got a BFN this morning with a frer :sad:

If had loads of symptoms that I never get before they are due. So I was getting excited but after reading some posts that it could be progesterone spike that cause the same symptoms :sad: it's just cruel lol

Congrats mwel!

We have lots of June 1st testers so I hope to see lots of BFPs!

Alli/Shorty: Hang in there. Symptoms or no symptoms I still see ladies get bfps and not always early ones. FX:hugs:

Hey I’m new here and looking for some advice and experiences!

I have 2 children already and TTC #3, after my second being born I went on the depo, I was on that for nearly 2 years, had my last shot of depo in august 2017 and been TTC ever since it ran out in November. I’ve only had 1 period since coming off it so not a regular cycle! This month I took Clomid 50mg for 5 days to induce ovulation, I took it without a period and ovulated 5 days after my last pill. I got a positive OPK on Monday (28th May) I had really bad abdominal cramps last night, and really gloopy thick jelly like CM yesterday and some the day before. Is all this normal? I’m really hoping it works and I get my BFP! I would love to hear some stories from ladies who took Clomid! Especially ladies who taken it without a period first. This 2WW is killing me already and I’m only 2DPO!!!

Xxx

My temp continued to drop today. Expecting AF soon...maybe she’s coming early!

My temp continued to drop today. Expecting AF soon...maybe she’s coming early!

Nooo...I hope she doesn't. Have you tested already? Sorry if you posted about it already. I haven't been very good about posting in our June group. Been feeling so rotten.

Hope your temp recovers!!!:hugs:

Hi Pixie! :wave: congrats on giving birth! Hope everything is going well.

As for the rest of you - May is drawing to a close and June is gonna be a lucky one. Sending you alot of baby dust for all testing this month!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

FF changed my ovulation date again, but I'm gonna keep my test date.

So close to testing for so many!!!! I don't like being at the end of the month. :haha: Only CD7..

Soooo crampy today (11dpo) &#128546; I feel like since I’ve been ttc all of my symptoms in the tww feel so magnified. Expecting AF on Saturday and not testing again (bfn at 10dpo) unless my bbt starts to climb again (downward trend right now). Crampy and pmsing ugh. Here’s my chart if anyone feels like taking a look! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5f96a7

I used to feel like this about bbt but here is my last chat before bfp
Mine went down too, so your never out until that ugly witch shows :)

Attachments

• 248FCF81-B189-495B-9418-D13D22253295.jpg
    248FCF81-B189-495B-9418-D13D22253295.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9
Pixie - Good to hear from you! Connor looks adorable. :hugs:

I'm 8DPO today guys and I'm going to start testing Saturday at 10DPO. I'm satisfied with that I've tested out my trigger close enough to negative that if I see a line at 10DPO or after it would be real.

Shorty - Hang in there!

Rose - I don't know much about Clomid, but really hoping it's a good sign for you.

Bre - How frustrating! Looks like you covered it, though. Have you ever considered OPKs?

Dream - FX for you!

Last day of May! FX for all those about to test with lots of :dust: to us all!

TB: can you mark me on the 5th as out? Af showed her ugly face.

I'm lurking here to see :bfp:s

Negative test today and spotting means I'm out for my June 1st date, can you move me to June 28th?

Thankfully my cycles average 25-27 days so I can get another try in June.

Looking forward to seeing lots of BFP ladies! Baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->