June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Welcome ladies I tho k I have you all in!

A couple of you are coming up on test day! :dust: all around

I just got home from egg retrieval: 33 eggs! Hoping my body handles everything ok. Fingers crossed for a June 1 transfer!

Hey all, can you please put me down for 23rd (the day before my holiday)

Yay, mystery is over. OPK was very positive today. Please nove me from TBD to 10th June. If I get pregnant this month, my baby will be due on my second son's BD. And I got a BFP on 10th June with him so it would be perfect to repeat exactly 4 years later.

I have some mild cramping today but my o date changed according to FF so now I'm 3dpo. Anyone else get sick one day after ovulation? It could have been the heat to but it was hotter yesterday and I was on the boat all day and didn't throw up was just a little nauseous.

Yeah I always get nausea around ovulation. I read it can be related to progesterone production, super weird.

2 days til af and I don't know what to think. My boobs are fuller, my nipples are tender, I'm bloated, moody/emotional, craving weird things, certain foods turn me off. But this could just be af getting ready to come. :shrug:

Hey coming over from the May thread. Started spotting so I’m sure she will be full force by morning.

Hi ladies,

It’s been a while since I joined a testing group, but since I’m actually in with a chance this month, I thought I would give it another try.

I’m doing a FET cycle this month, so transfer is on June 5th. The official testing day is June 14, so please put me down for that day. Here’s hoping that this cycle is the one for me!

I think I got missed earlier on :shrug: could you pretty please add me for 18th June??

I think I got missed earlier on :shrug: could you pretty please add me for 18th June??

So sorry! I added you!

Katy- that would be so cool! I hope it works that way!

DBZ- Good luck!

Afm: egg retrieval went smoothly. They got 33 eggs, 26 mature and 23 fertilized on day 1. I know my numbers will drop a lot but I hope that I will have a couple of good ones left come Friday!

Welcome new ladies!!! Positive vibes to all this cycle

TB- so glad everything went smoothly for you!

Katy- yay for the positive OPK!!

My chart is really wonky this month. Being its my first month charting trying not to read into it or anything, I am just confused by why its up and down the way it is.

My Ovulation Chart

Checking in CD5. This will be my third cycle TTC and I've upped my game with a new Ava bracelet, Clearblue digital ovulation monitor, ferning microscope, and Pre-Seed. Don't tell my husband how much I spent ... he's of the mindset "if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't" !!

So my hubby has been wanting a humidor lately. He's not a big cigar person, but usually has a couple laying around the house in baggies. I was thinking about getting him one for Father's Day and putting a FRER inside if I get a :bfp: haha!

Good luck TB!

CD 16. Based on my last 2 cycles, I should get a positive OPK today, but of course I'm paranoid about it, since the one I took this morning was very negative. I'll take another this afternoon.

jlmeans0422 - Like you said, it will take a least a couple cycles to get enough data to understand your chart trends. Keep it up!

Hickory - Secret is safe with us!

Team Davis - Love that idea, sounds super cute!

ToriTami - FX you get your positive OPK soon.

DBZ34 - Baby Dust for June 5. :dust:

AFM - I'm 8 days past trigger and my tests are super light. I think I'll test just once more tomorrow and hopefully they will be negative. I'll resume testing on Saturday at 10DPO. FX I'll get some real lines at that point.

Happy Tuesday everyone.

13Dpo and having spotting. Not sure if I'm out. I'll know tomorrow for sure.

FX for those in TWW!

TB - Sounds promising! FX for you.

AFM - CD 5 here and spotting. I should have started temping again today but I wanted one more day of not waking up early to do it. :blush: I'll start OPKs either today or tomorrow and we'll start BDing on Friday.

:dust: to all!

TWW is so hard to not symptom spot.. GL ladies June is almost here
Baby dust to all :) hopefully we get to fathers day surprises with February cupid babies:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->