June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

GL dream!

CD7 here and twirling my hair, twiddling my thumbs. SO long to wait! I usually O between CD15 and CD17.

Dream: What are you using to test out Trigger? I've been using Osom. Did you get any symptoms from the shot? I had morning sickness the first two days, yuck. I'm ok now. Are you on any progesterone? FX !!! :dust:

Sorry rainbobby 😢 I’m pretty sure this is not my month either. I caved and tested yesterday at 10dpo and stark white bfn. I feel crappy like af is on her way and temps are on a downward trend. Ugh. Looks like I’m about to start cycle 5 ttc baby #2. This is getting so frustrating. My husband is no help. Him: “so are you pregnant now?” Me: “No, probably not.” Him: “but you should be because we timed everything right...right?” Me: “😒 Unfortunately that’s not how this works.”

Anyone here get a BFN at 9 DPO and went onto get a BFP a couple of days later?

Rainbobby: I'm sorry :hugs: I don't know if there is a July yet but if not you could start it maybe? No pressure. I couldn' t do one myself with my busy schedule lately. But here's to a bfp for you this new cycle :dust:

Shorty: Yes, 9dpo bfn then 10dpo super squinter but compared to nothing at 9dpo I could see it big time. FX!!

Amantila: Oh, yeah, men. They think we are like microwave ovens. You push the buttons and wait for the ding then wullah..a baby. No, unfortunately not every woman can get pregnant just like that. On the flip side its wonderful to have a supportive partner trying everthing/anything to make 'baby'. :cloud9:

TTC74: Right? I hate the wait to O more than the tww.:haha: I at least have had a busy work schedule to keep my mind off of matters.

Well, I gotta get going, sorry if I didn't post to everyone. :dust:

Rainbobby I’m so sorry!

Ladies I’ve seen many people have BFN on 10/11dpo and go on to get a BFP 12-14dpo! You’re not out

Can you put me down for the 11th of June please. Waiting till af day to test. Going to try my hardest to refrain form playing the squinting game cause I've tested early:haha:
Good luck everyone
:flow:

Shorty - I get late BFPs. I’ve gotten one at 11 (10 DPO bfn) and one at 12 DPO (11 DPO bfn). Don’t give up yet!

Rainbobby - so sorry to hear

TTC - I am right there with ya on twiddling thumbs, we can be testing buddies this month

Good luck to those of you getting close to a test date! FX for you all.

Today is only CD8 for me. 4th day of Femara. Not feeling super optimistic this month, as we will only have 3-ish possible days to BD (Maybe CD 10, CD12-CD14) I usually O on CD13or14.

Dream: What are you using to test out Trigger? I've been using Osom. Did you get any symptoms from the shot? I had morning sickness the first two days, yuck. I'm ok now. Are you on any progesterone? FX !!! :dust:

I'm using Wondfos and a Canadian brand that supposed to be ultra sensitive and detect as little as 10miu. I didn't notice any symptoms from the shot really. Just a little bloated. Morning sickness! Really? That's not fair, urgh. I've been on progesterone suppositories since 1DPIUI, Prometrium morning and evening.

How is your progression looking. I was rushed this morning to get to work so I haven't tested for the day but I saved my FMU for later. :winkwink:

I'll start a July thread y'all. It was only cycle #1 so I'm not disappointed.

I ended up testing early because I couldn't hold out. So you can take me off the 6th!

Attachments

• TEST.jpg
    TEST.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 28
Dream: I'm using Osom and some cheapie (which is negative today 6dpt) and an FRER today. Osom and Frer have good color still. I only have one more Osom and 2 frer. I get Wondfo in tomorrow to finish off the testing. Praying they start to getting darker.

I think the Osom is lighter than previous days but it is more sensitive than Frer.

Are your test blinding dark still? It was cool to see lines for a change. I didn't get excited like I thought I might....not real. :nope: Should be by this weekend though.:thumbup:

:dust: that this IUI worked for you

Hiya, just checking in and I was so hoping I’d come here and not recognise anyone :(

I’m so sorry it hasn’t happened yet dream and ducky :hugs:

I am really hoping it’s soon for you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"