June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Kel: Did you save your urine? You can retest with a new one. Hate it when test smear. 🤞🏻

Hey, ladies I have a question, I am testing out my trigger and my tests went almost bfn this morning (wondfo actually did) but frer got a smidge darker then a 88 walmart test show no doubt bfp.

My question is, I didn't do the test with any kind of hold and am still getting positives. Is it a chance that it is still the trigger?

My gut tells me no but I'm too chicken to call it without a darker test in the morning too.:shrug:
Edited to add pic: top 9dpt8dpiui smu no hold, bottom evening no hold

Attachments

• 9pdtevening.jpg
    9pdtevening.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 19
Kelwar, I don't trust smears as it may go either way. Hooe your next test is clear bfp!!

Bre, I think I might see something faint. I don't like blue dyes though. Faint blues and evaps look too similar.

Ftale hmmm, I'm thinking it's good that this new test is darker and with no hold. FX this is the start of a real bfp!!! Are you testing in the morning??

Oh and thanks, I hope I can too. I tend to O from cd18 to 22. So maybe I can test early on the 30th:)

Flueky: After two years of waiting, I don't think I'll close my eyes tonight. YES!! I'll be testing around 4am as usual. I'm an early riser and I go to bed late too :haha: Thank you so much for looking.
Edited to add: Will you be using any RE assistance or natural? I have a badly damaged cervix so will always need help from what I have been told and experienced. My cervix has at least 3 internal bends in it. I'm guessing from having a Mcdonalds Cerclage put in.

Ftale no problem! I'm a strange person who enjoys looking at hpts. We need to create a disorder nme for that :rofl:

If you are asking me about RE services. Not at this point. I actually scheduled appt with FS a week before my bfp with dd. We started ttc in February. We did have good timing but not great. I do know I'll be on progesterone shot starting 2nd tri to prevent preterm labor with next pregnancy. Was never diagnosed with an irregularities of the cervix. Not sure why I had PTL as I was low risk for everything.

Flueky: A P shot? Oh, my goodness, please tell me its one shot that lasts a week? I can't imagine giving myself a shot every day. My hubby had to do all my shots this cycle because of the hesitation factor on my part :haha: I couldn't even picture myself doing it. He did good.

Well, I hope you get shots real soon then :winkwink:

I think you are like the lot of us 'pee stick watchers' or PSWs....hehe some thing like that. Give you an official badge. :hugs:

Ftale, yes there is a P shot. It's weekly and given by MD office as it's goes in muscles instead of fatty tissue. I'd rather just do it myself though :rofl: oh and thank you, I hope I start them soon too.

Hehe, PSW. I like it. Well, I'm looking forward to seeing your test tomorrow :) :dust:

mdscpa - So sorry about the annov cycle. Hoping the doc will have some answers for you.

DBZ34 - FX and :dust: for Tuesday!

Kelwar - I'm not sure you can trust that since its all smudgy. I hope it turns into a good solid line for you though!

AFM: 10DPO and BFN....the negatives are only getting harder.

Can I be optimistic and have my name re-added to June 30th?

Also...need advice. My luteal phase has been so short the last two cycles (11 days). My luteal phase used to always be 14 days and I don’t know what changed 😕 What can I do naturally to increase my luteal phase and to increase my chances of conception? This will be cycle 5 trying. Already temping and using opks to pinpoint and confirm ovulation.

Looking at Preseed, vitamin b complex, and prenatals. Any success stories with those or anything else I should look into?

Good luck to all you ladies who are uncertain
Dream dont give up hope yet youre still early!

I got a faint line but not sure if I trust it yet

Thanks Shorty!
Ftale- I didn’t save the urine but it wasn’t fmu or hardly any hold, I hate smudgy tests. My obgyn basically told me If I was gonna have any more children to do it soon, 2 biopsies came back positive for stage 2 type a cancer, it sucks but it’s part of my life so basically ttc then having all my bits removed. I’m going to test again in the morning. I’ve been super crampy and basically waiting for AF to show up any second.

Amantila- vitamin b complex and preseed are great, I am a firm believer in preseed. I have horrid reactions to most types of lubricants so even when we weren’t trying and were actively preventing with contraceptive sponges etc, I still used that as a lubricant for DTD. When I got pregnant with my daughter it was using preseed, and I had a small cold so I was taking mucinex

Kelwar: I see the since of urgency. I am so sorry. Do they have you on any type of treatments? Is is precancerous cells? Gosh...don't think it matters, cancer anything is scary. Praying for you right now to be free of it and to conceive a healthy little bean inspite of all you are going through right now.:hugs:

Dream: Ditto you are still early:hugs: sending you mega:dust:

Autumnal: EEEEkkk I hope it gets darker. Please keep us posted.

Amantila: I use to O cd 16 -18 then have an 11 day lp. Diet (lean meat, and uprocessed foods), and exercise coupled with - stress relief. Supplements are good too. I would also ask you OB about progesterone to help lengthen you LP. Train you reproductive system so to speak. And lastly but not least - acupuncture. Find a well trained person to do fertility acupuncture for you. In all , focuse on creating a calm YOU not just making a baby which I have been gulity of. I hope that helps.:dust:

Flueky: wooo...good once a week I could take stickin out my tushy :blush: and thank you

Kelwar: I see the since of urgency. I am so sorry. Do they have you on any type of treatments? Is is precancerous cells? Gosh...don't think it matters, cancer anything is scary.

Sadly right now? Nope, no treatment. My healthcare is the veterans admin in the US and their whole take on it is to get a hysterectomy now or later, it’s too costly to actually do something as simple as LEEP procedures etc. So I basically have the next year to hopefully have another kiddo and then no more. I have healthcare but the copay cap is upwards 3K before everything is free. The US is awful when it comes to actually taking care of people. Crossing my fingers, praying and we shall see what the morning brings

Well I'm out :sad: af got me..

Best of luck to everyone else this month hoping you all get your bfps

Kelwar: I'm a Vet too and I know what you mean. I'm rooting for you from the rooftops to get pregnant without help. We are all here to support you.:hugs:

Shorty::cry::hugs: I'm sorry. There is a July board whenever you are ready to join in and keep tracking.:hugs:

AFM: I wish I could post a bfp today but it is not to be. It was a straight up bfn this morning. I'm only 9dpo. Just means the trigger is gone or I drank too much water before bedtime:haha:

Mehhh, not going to analyze it really. I knew it was a slim chance of getting preggy without IVF but it was worth it.:thumbup:

Gonna catch up on life not ttc and see what I have been missing. I'm not leaving this site just not chasing down my eggs anymore. :hugs:

:dust: x infinity for all of you to make some rainbow babies. HAHAHA..Feels like I'm retiring from ttc:dohh:
:hugs:

So I peed on a blue dye test this morning...... whole window turned blue and just stayed that way. Pretty sure AF is on her way though because the boobs have become less sensitive as they were

So then this happened and because I saw a faint thing at the bottom u took it apart, all within time window and nothing has been messed with photography wise, I’m probably just insane

Attachments

• 5D6E061D-18BD-4276-B7F0-229BEFB275D7.jpg
    5D6E061D-18BD-4276-B7F0-229BEFB275D7.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 37
Gearing up to O. About time. I Od so late last month that it was crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->