June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

CD1 today! :happydance: I'm still planning on testing on 6/25. That'll be 8dpo for me so it'll be early but with it being cycle 1 I haven't poas in a long time in hopes of there being a line so I may get over eager

Havent poas plan to tomorrow morning.. praying and hoping for my bfp... FF keeps messing with my ovulation date but I'm pretty sure I'm 7dpo...
My boobs slightly hurt, irritable, slight cramps, runny nose, and just not feeling myself...
Baby dust!

How the rest of you ladies doing.

Okay so AF has to be messing with me or maybe..... I o’d later than I thought? Either way bfn all around

Kelwar..its not over to the witch shows..
Sorry shorty.. hugs.. I dont know how to add the emojis.

AF got me this morning, so here's to cycle #5 CD1, testing will be around 6/29 (if I can wait that long)

Hello ladies! I think I have the first page updated. After 35 hours of traveling, we have finally made it home from Prague. I am sorry I haven't been active on this page. Between the sight seeing, the traveling and of course the egg retrival and egg transfer, I've been a bit busy!

So sorry for the BFNs ladies :cry:

DBZ- it's coming up soon! One more sleep!

Kelwar, FTale, Bre- How many dpo are you ladies? Promising signs! I hope you all get a BFP!

mdscpa: so sorry! I hope you get your answers soon!

I am 9dpt- the trigger is still BARELY showing up on the pregnancy test. Hopefully it is gone tomorrow.. and then back again :)

:dust: to all

I think FF has it right so I'm now 7dpo.. ..so I'm thinking the spotting was from ovulation... and I had a temp drop this morning :(

I hope so.. the girls (breasts) were hurting yesterday..

So sorry to those that AF got already.

TTC - I am right there with you girl, ready to O and get this show on the road!

AFM - Today is CD13 and I had my first ultrasound. We found one mature (dominant) follicle in my left side ~ 21mm. Hoping that is good news! Doing our first trigger shot tonight around 9pm. That way we can either do our first IUI 36 hours from then (9am Wednesday) or we will try naturally one more time, but know exactly when to BD (tonight and Wednesday morning). So nervous and excited right now. :happydance::wacko:

Hi!
I am 18 dpo (predicted 17th of May) . . . no sign of AF yet. But I did have slight pink spotting that 17 and 18th when wiping. After that NOTHING!
Last period was May 2-7. I've had some on and off nausea and mild cramping and backaches.
The other night I burst into tears in middle of sex, LOL. No idea. . . so I'm not sure if this is letting me know AF is on the way despite delay or if that's an emotional side effect of early pregs. . .
BFN June 2nd, May 31, May 29, May 27. . . I know I Know. too much?
Well I am going to try to wait a few more days. . .

I love the support here :)
XO BD to all

Fullerwait- I feel you so so much right now sans the spotting, I’m gonna try to hold off till Friday to test again

Every time I think I have my body figured out it changes on me. I'm supposed to be in my fertile week, with O predicted on Wednesday, and none of my usual signs are happening.

My temp is unusually high, dry in terms of CM, my sex drive (which usually heightens when I'm close to O) has not done the thing yet, and no twinges of pain for upcoming O. I've been sleeping fine and the room is cool, which usually messes with O signs. Hoping that my body catches up soon. So frustrating!

Tbfromlv- I honestly don’t know if I even ovulated this month, seriously I have the standard bloating and abdominal pain but it happened twice this month, so as far as DPO my Ff has me either 12-18 DPO on CD 29. I had some serious sore boobs for about a week and a half, I’ve been crampy, went from having pms like diarrhea and now I can’t poop at all. Headaches and exhaustion ... oh and I might be weird on this one but like the first couple days after AF my CM is like non existent and I had 3 days of that snack in the middle of the cycle this month

FullerWait - we live very close to each other! FXed for you this cycle!

Sorry to everyone who got got by AF :hugs:

AFM, I am on CD 11 and using all the gadgets. Ferning microscope, IC OPKs, Clear Blue Ovulation Monitor, Ava Bracelet, along with tracking CM. I know it's overkill, but I feel more accepting of the BFNs when I know I did everything possible.

I'm out for this cycle, but next cycle will still fall within June, so can you please move my testing date to June 28th? Thanks x

:hugs: Sorry Pinkee and Minnie :dust: for your new cycles.

Lulu good luck!!!

Ftale I wish you lots of luck on testing!!
Sorry Pinkee and Minnie.

AFM found out I have Vitamin D deficiency. I have researched and it affects fertility, so I'm hoping I can correct and I'll conceive sooner than later.

Sorry Pinkie and Minnie! Af is still a no show, cramps still happening and tons of cm.... and I finally finally had a bum, thought for sure that I might have the start of AF going on but nope, goopy cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->