June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Flueky: Thank you. I go for my beta in the morning. :coffee: ...trying to stay calm.

UPDATE: Tested bfp last night on frer. I was in so much disbelief because its a squinter but I already tested out on frer.....soooo, its the real thing in my book. I'm nervous and feel slightly stupid (for posting bfp on my chart) But unless my beta comes back negative tomorrow I'm going to enjoy believing I am!! I posted my stick and my chart. Prayers needed ladies. I have 2 hours till test.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180605-051843_2.jpg
    Screenshot_20180605-051843_2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0317_2.jpg
    IMG_0317_2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 39
Congrats!!! I hope it gets darker and can't wait to hear about beta results. Will you find out today or tomorrow?

Flueky: Thank you. I go for my beta in the morning. :coffee: ...trying to stay calm.

UPDATE: Tested bfp last night on frer. I was in so much disbelief because its a squinter but I already tested out on frer.....soooo, its the real thing in my book. I'm nervous and feel slightly stupid (for posting bfp on my chart) But unless my beta comes back negative tomorrow I'm going to enjoy believing I am!! I posted my stick and my chart. Prayers needed ladies. I have 2 hours till test.

Good luck, hope it gets darker:flower:

I have been quietly stalking this thread as I haven’t known where we are in cycle since coming off bc. I got my pos opk on fri 1st June but was still getting ewcm yesterday so abit confused. Anyhow I officially feel like I’m in the 2 ww for first time ever and am so excited!!
I’d be super surprised if we caught seen as we on dtd twice (day before and day of pos opk) due to some family issues but we shall see I suppose

Congrats on all the BFp so far!
Good luck to everyone else

Congrats FTale! Can't wait to hear your beta results!

Congratulations Ftale!!!
So here we are CD30...... 4 days late, no symptoms, like at all I was even able to have a semi normal bm this morning and I have lots of goopy cm.... is it possible my body thought that I had a period but I didn’t and now it’s starting over? I’m so so so confused.... this has never happened. I mean my body is really good at getting pregnant, not very good at staying pregnant but dear Jesus I’m losing my mind

Congrats!!! I hope it gets darker and can't wait to hear about beta results. Will you find out today or tomorrow?

Thank you!! :flower: I find out tomorrow. Or shall I say, 'I'll be ringing the office the second they open to find out my results'. :haha:

I know it can go either way. Just trying to prepare myself for bad news :cry:because I already know what to do with good news :happydance:

Countdown starts now...:coffee:

Congratulations Ftale!!!
So here we are CD30...... 4 days late, no symptoms, like at all I was even able to have a semi normal bm this morning and I have lots of goopy cm.... is it possible my body thought that I had a period but I didn’t and now it’s starting over? I’m so so so confused.... this has never happened. I mean my body is really good at getting pregnant, not very good at staying pregnant but dear Jesus I’m losing my mind

Thank you :D

Did you test today? All that goopiness sounds preggy to me. Strange indeed.

Hi, can I please join? It will be a quick one because I'm testing on the 8th. I've been TTC for about 3 years so have kind of lost the faith but this cycle I've have had some genuine "symptoms." On 10 dpo i had some crazy twinges/cramps low in my pelvis that lasted 2 days, like hard enough they made me yelp when the little suckers attacked. In the 3 years it took to get my first son and these past 3 years TTC I have never ever had those pains. Also, I've been leaking a bit of colostrum, although I've read it could simply mean a hormonal issue. Today my bbs are sore and feel full, but sore boobs before af is normal for me...just not the fullness. I'm so torn about this cycle and trying not to get my hopes up but I really needed to talk to understanding ladies!

FTale- CONGRATS!! this is wonderful news!!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Kel- I hope you get some answers soon! Have you tested again?

Congratulations Ftale!!!

Thank you :D

Did you test today? All that goopiness sounds preggy to me. Strange indeed.

I did!!!! And of course BFN.... I am peeing like a 65 year I’d with prostate cancer, no symptoms at all, just lots of peeing and saliva that seems like I’m going to spit accidentally when I talk. It won’t let me upload but it’s a FRER..... ugh

Not even a faint anyhing

Attachments

• 20B7D9F0-6FB2-4CE2-B5C7-D5F13B88323F.jpg
    20B7D9F0-6FB2-4CE2-B5C7-D5F13B88323F.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 21

Absolutely loving this. Congrats again

FTale- Congratulations!! Post another one tomorrow! I need the inspiration. ;)

AFM- I am Officially PUPO! :happydance:

Now to wait until the testing date....if I can hold out

FTale- Congratulations!! Post another one tomorrow! I need the inspiration. ;)

AFM- I am Officially PUPO! :happydance:

Now to wait until the testing date....if I can hold out

Woo hoo! I’ve been testing everyday so I can test the trigger out lol and now I am at the point where tomorrow is my equivalent to 9dpo so I’m still testing anyway :haha: I CANNOT resist!

Can you please add me to June 15th. I would be 10dpo then, that's if I don't test before :haha:

Good luck tbfromlv!! I’m back to cd1- went to the bathroom and there she was, time to start temping on top of checking cm..... so there we have it, 6 days late and she got me..... next testing for me won’t be till July

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->