June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

What?? That’s crazy. She acted like you just were there over concern of not getting pregnant? Did you show her pictures of your test? It does unfortunately sound like a CP, but generally they recognize that. I would change doctors honestly. Hopefully your next cycle will be sticky!

I actually took the test with me but never really got the chance to show her. My own fault I could have before I left but she started the conversation off right away with "your test here was negative" and after that I just wanted to get out of the room.

So sorry you are going through this jl. I wish the dr would have been better about really talking with you.

I'm also hoping over from the May thread. Would you put me down for June 9th? This month is going to be a little chaotic for me so I will try to check in as often as possible.

My first cycle monitoring appointment was this morning. Back again next week Wednesday on CD9. Not going to be much going on in between now and then.

Did you happen to get your AFC Dream? I’m always curious about that stuff.

Did you happen to get your AFC Dream? I’m always curious about that stuff.

No, I didn't get any details from what the scan showed. I'll have to remember to ask my doc when I see him next. Which won't be until actual IUI day. Then we have a follow up with him on June 8th to see if the cycle worked. And if it didn't then why and figure out next steps.

tbfromlv can you add me to June 5th please

Can I join?? Will be testing on 1st June. Baby number 2 xx

I'll join too if that's ok.
It's CD7 for me. I normally start testing around 10dpo (Ok, fine, 7dpo) but I'll be abroad on holiday until the day before AF is due, so I'll test on June 3rd when I'm home. Alternatively, I may not be able to resist poas and I'll have to find a pharmacy in Dubrovnik and google how to ask for a pregnancy test in Croatian :haha:

Have you all down! Hope everyone gets their BFP :dust:

Can you add me for June 9th? I'm finally starting to figure out my cycles. DH would make an amazing father. I hope we can make it happen this month!

Hi there!! I had joined the May thread, but realized I'll be testing late May/early June, so I'm a better fit for June testers! Please add me for June 3rd.

I have a one year old (as of tomorrow... eek!) that it took a while to conceive, and we are just this month going to start trying again for a hopeful second child. I have very low egg count, so that's not ideal, but I did when I got pregnant with my first too, so I remain hopeful! I should O in 5ish more days if this cycle is like the last one. Using the adv digi opk to give me high and peak days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->