June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Miss Doc and Flueky, how cool is it to see familiar "faces"?!

So hopeful for all of us!

JL-probably just hasn’t zeroed our yet. Sorry you experienced that

So hopeful for all of us!

JL-probably just hasn’t zeroed our yet. Sorry you experienced that

That's what I was thinking. Hoping at this point it has gotten there. The test was done Monday.

Praying everyone gets there BFPs this month.

Did anyone try the SMEP plan? I tried for the 1st two weeks last month it gets to be a lot haha.. hoping for a BFP this month I feel so hopeless waiting 5 years and having an MC and then the cycle gets all off kilter is no fun.
Hoping for all of ladies to get our BFP

Bre I pretty much do SMEP every time starting around day 10. It is a lot, but it’s worked for me.

Bre1990 - I've tried it. It is in fact a lot. Hasn't worked for me but we only followed it perfectly maybe 1 or 2 cycles. Good Luck!

I tried it last month,not sure yet whether to try it again this month or do every other day.

So I just started temping yesterday morning and as crazy as it sounds I question if I am doing it right. I read somewhere that normal range is in like the 97 range. Yesterday morning at 6:20 mine was 96.84 and then this morning at 6:10 it was 96.56. Is that normal or am I not doing something right? Any tips you ladies can offer would be awesome as this is my 1st cycle doing this. I should O sometime between now and the 22nd.

I always temp twice because you could have been sleeping with your mouth open. I usually lay there with the thermometer in my mouth for a minute or two before I turn it on.

So I just started temping yesterday morning and as crazy as it sounds I question if I am doing it right. I read somewhere that normal range is in like the 97 range. Yesterday morning at 6:20 mine was 96.84 and then this morning at 6:10 it was 96.56. Is that normal or am I not doing something right? Any tips you ladies can offer would be awesome as this is my 1st cycle doing this. I should O sometime between now and the 22nd.

My temps were ALWAYS about 1 degree Celsius (2 deg F) cooler than the average persons. I was still able to see a pattern though. My advice with temping is to just keep it up and be consistent. Take the first month as practice, my pattern only emerged in 2nd month since I battled with mouth breathing, waking up at night etc when i just started temping. That fluctuation you have seem completely normal - especially for a novice temper like yourself. Just hang in there, the pattern will be clear eventually.

I always temp twice because you could have been sleeping with your mouth open. I usually lay there with the thermometer in my mouth for a minute or two before I turn it on.

I will try that tomorrow. I did actually take it twice because I was shocked that it seemed semi low and both times the numbers were pretty much the same. I actually took the higher of the 2 numbers. I am pretty sure both times this morning I might have "zoned" out so maybe thats why the lower results today. I plan to start OPK testing tomorrow. I am not sure I will even O this month because of everything I just went through, my body still doesn't seem back to normal.

Jl my temps prior to dd were low in preO phase. Your temps can be perfectly normal. If you do sleep with your mouth open then I don't recommend temping orally.

Fertility friend has really great information about temping. Some advice: look for a pattern and not specific temp :)

Well, apparently Thursday morning temp was a fluke. Opk is bfp. We bd last night. Since I didn't mean to ttc this month, I'll let DH decide if he wants to tonight or hold off.

Flueky88 - thank you for the information. I am not 100% sure if I sleep with my mouth open. I really don't think I do. I will start looking for patterns. I am thinking I am gearing up for O my cervix( sorry dont know all the lingo yet) seems high and my CM has been sticky so hoping that is a good sign. My doctor recommend BDing every other night so thats what we have been doing. As excited as I am for this cycle, I am also paranoid and just feeling frustrated with how hard it seems to get pregnant when your actually trying. It seemed like with my other 2, I wasn't trying and it just happened. I am sure my age and other factors have a lot to do with it.

Jl, sounds like you will be before too long. Once I get any CM I tend to O within 7 days. Going from sticky to creamy to ewcm. I never checked cervix position. I do remember high, soft, open is what it's like at O time.

I persomally bd every 2 to 3 days until I get fetile cm then I bd daily. I generally only use opk if I have ewcm. I know my body fairly well though. I tried 18 months for dd so I learmed a lot :)

Flueky- I plan to start using my OPKs tomorrow. The last 2 cycles I did them twice a day, this cycle I am only doing once in the afternoon as I don't have many tests this cycle so hoping I catch my surge with what tests I have left. If we don't get a BFP this month I will be buying another box. Even if we do get a BFP not sure I will trust it at all.

My temps last month were super low, but we were trying not to use our heat and it was a little chilly, this month they look much more normal.

3 or 4 DPO I'm not counting and I'm trying not to symptom spot nothing really to report but I am treating my body like it's pregnant eating more veggies especially my leafy greens taking my vitamins and drinkimgs lots of water I've been lurking and praying and buckets of baby dust for all of us

My temps last month were super low, but we were trying not to use our heat and it was a little chilly, this month they look much more normal.

I never thought about that. My husband is always hot so we sleep with the window open and a fan blowing right on our bed. The last 2 mornings were colder.

My Ovulation Chart

Day 5 of stims is today. Ok have my first scan tomorrow to check on my follicles and lining! Grow grow grow!

So we may be out this month. This week was super stressful and all that lovely BD we had planned never happened. We got 2 times that may have been in the right window? Ugh this is so frustrating.

I think I'll invest in OPKs for next month and try to BD every 2 days to see if we can catch the right time.

Baby dust wishes to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->