June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Just checking in... CD8 so not much going on.

Baby Dust to all

My bday is this week yay for being another year older I wouldn't ask for anything else if I got my bfp next month

:hi:

Here I am again. CD2. But my next period is due on Fathers Day, so there's that. Please add me for 6/17.

I broke out the old fertility monitor and my thermometer, even though FF seems to know my cycles pretty well. I plan to take my vitamins (for real, I need to improve on this), do yoga, drink lots of water, and get a BFP. If I have the time, I would love to start getting acupuncture. Good luck ladies.

I'm not sure where I stand for next month. My period was due Wednesday(9th) or Friday (11th), well Tuesday(8th) I started bleeding and it was done Wednesday (9th)night. That wouldn't be considered my monthly cycle would it? Based on when my period was due its saying my O should be on or around the 22nd but not sure how much I can trust that as I don't even think I had my true af. After all that happened this month not sure I will be jumping up and down to test.

I'm not sure where I stand for next month. My period was due Wednesday(9th) or Friday (11th), well Tuesday(8th) I started bleeding and it was done Wednesday (9th)night. That wouldn't be considered my monthly cycle would it? Based on when my period was due its saying my O should be on or around the 22nd but not sure how much I can trust that as I don't even think I had my true af. After all that happened this month not sure I will be jumping up and down to test.
That might be IB you might wanna poas soon fx for you

Hey can I join? Im currently CD 10 so there will be lots of BD this week and testing on June 1st (expected AF). If I can hold out that long. I have a horrible habit of symptom spotting, hyping myself up and then AF ruins it so I'm trying to be cool this month. (Yeah right)

Hoping for a BFP this month! Its my Mom and sister's bdays and they would love a LO as a present and it would make an amazing fathers day gift to DH (he's going to be an amazing dad)

Sorry I'll update you and try and keep it short. I tested positive on monday the 7th and then started bleeding on tuesday. I went to the doctors wednesday and they did a urine test which came back negative. I tested again yesterday and it was still positive so I called an obgyn, was seen yesterday and my urine test was negative so she did a blood test. She called me today to let me know my blood test was negative. I know I'm not pregnant but now my period is late unless the 2 days I had bleeding was actually my cycle and not sure I ever had one that short.

Rain- Happy birthday!! I have a birthday next month and I would be THRILLED to have my sticky BFP as a gift!! Good luck!

Echo- welcome! Hopefully those things all bring you closer to your BFP! I love acupuncture!

Alli- have fun with the BD! Lol and what a fun month! Hopefully you can pass the gift around to your family and DH for Father’s Day!

jL- so sorry about the weird cycle. It’s possible that was your period but I can’t be sure. Do you temp or anything?

Rain- Happy birthday!! I have a birthday next month and I would be THRILLED to have my sticky BFP as a gift!! Good luck!

Echo- welcome! Hopefully those things all bring you closer to your BFP! I love acupuncture!

Alli- have fun with the BD! Lol and what a fun month! Hopefully you can pass the gift around to your family and DH for Father’s Day!

jL- so sorry about the weird cycle. It’s possible that was your period but I can’t be sure. Do you temp or anything?

I don't temp. I thought about starting it up this cycle but I am so hopeful that its going to happen soon that I wasn't going to spend the money (I know its only like $6) we have already spent so much money on test. This is the only baby we are trying for. My husband and I both have kids from our previous marriages and we would like just 1 together, but I worry with our ages and my LEEP it may make things difficult. Maybe I should just break down and start temping.

Hi Ladies!
I’m on CD 3 and I’ve ovulated on CD12 the last three cycles. Please put me down to test on June 9th.
The TWW has been pretty excruciating for me the last few cycles!

Checking in over here. CD14 today but we aren't trying this cycle so I guess that means about 1 month until I'll be in the real TWW. Watching my cycle closely though and no O as of right now looking at temps and signs so maybe it'll be longer than it used to be.

JL that sounds terrible with the confusing back and forth of positive tests at home and then negative at the doctors office. I would say 1 day of bleeding could be AF but with my chemical it was a full 5 days just like a normal period. What were your blood levels? Did they tell you or just say it was negative?

Can you put me down for testing 9th June please. This will be my 8th cycle TTC.

Hi ladies! DH and I are sort of NTNP. I'm still nursing DD and my cycles are wonky but I think we might be in the TWW with half a chance! I had to use clomid and a trigger shot to get DD and won't go down that route again. I'm hoping now my body remembers what to do so it will just happen naturally. I'm currently on cd 19. FF thinks my fertile window is next week (because my last cycle was over 40 days) but I disagree and think it already passed. Fingers crossed!

Hi Weebles! I remember you from TTC before. My son just turned a year yesterday and this is our first cycle TTC #2 and we're breastfeeding too, so looks like we're on a similar track! Good luck with your potential TWW!!!

They just told me it was negative and sent me the results it said <2.0 so not sure exactly what that meant. I am dealing with this pretty well. My nurse called from this new doctors office to see how I was doing. She said the 2 day bleed may very well have been my period and that my lining could be very thin and that's all I had. She said if I don't get my period next month that I am to come in for an ultrasound so they can see what my lining is doing.

She said unless I get my period next week, I should count that as my period and track from there so I'll start testing this weekend to see if I O. I am going to try temping this month. Any tips?

Welcome ladies!

Pamg- I hope this is it for you. I know how long 8 cycles can feel.

Weebles and MissDoc hope number two comes quick and easy!

Good luck ladies!

Afm- just started my stims for IVF tonight. It was actually 100% painless. Hope it goes smoothly the rest of the cycle!

jlmeans0422 - did they mean your HCG was less than 2? I know they only consider pregnancy if the levels are greater than 5. I'm so sorry.

AFM just looking forward to me next monitoring appt on Saturday (CD12)

My fertile window is over so now I'm gonna wait and try not to drive myself crazy

Hi weebles!! My labor twin. Crazy our girls will be 1 in 2 weeks. Here's hoping your next ttc journey will be shorter and won't require interventions.

Tb glad it wasn't painful!! I hope you get a bfp this cycle!!

Sorry jl. I hope you get your bfp this cycle.

Angelob, in all my cycles of tracking, I've never Od CD14. Here's hoping it's aroind the cornerso you can ttc in June:)

AFM I may be unintentionally in tww for May. My tmp spiked this a.m. and my timing is 5-O, 4-O, 2-O. I wasn't trying, just kinda happened. I usually O CD 18 to 22. If yesterday was O day then I Od CD 16!

Just have to wait and see how my temp is next couple mornings.

I'm excited that people will be testing in just over 2 weeks:)

jlmeans0422 - did they mean your HCG was less than 2? I know they only consider pregnancy if the levels are greater than 5. I'm so sorry.

AFM just looking forward to me next monitoring appt on Saturday (CD12)

This is how it showed up on the results page the sent me.
BHCG <2.0 mIU/mL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"