June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

I am in the boat you were before your :bfp: I have had faint lines on FRER but nothing on easy@home. Still holding out hope cause I sure feel pregnant... time will tell.

My easy@home still isnt showing much of anything if anything at all but my frer is still holding out strong and my temp is still rising. I plan to do the other digi tomorrow while my husband is here and then on sun Ill probably do my cb digi just so I have a test other then frer saying pregnant. I honestly felt super pregnant this time around and they say you know. When will you test again?

So strange. Let me know if the easy@home ones ever go positive for you. I feel like if you got a positive digital you must be positive. But I understand the anxiety and not trusting it. I still FEEL I'm pregnant... But who knows. Maybe I just want to be pregnant so bad that I am creating all the symptoms.
All I know is I'm either pregnant or have a teenager grade case of PMS omg the mood swings and tears. Over EVERYTHING.
I'll test Fri or Sat if I don't get AF by then. :coffee:

Ahh i will be stalking to see. I only break out on my chin when im getting ready to get my period. This month it was all over, my cheeks are the worst...but my boobs honestly was the trigger for me...they have hurt in the past but this pain was unreal and it wasn't just tender i had shooting pains through my nipples like crazy. Sending loads of baby dust your way!!!

I had a inconclusive wondfo this morning. Decided to dip another wondfo this afternoon. Then though wth I'll dip a frer. I got my bfp at 9dpo!! I'm so excited!! :happydance:

Oh as far as symptoms no nausea or tender breasts. I had my normal constipation and fatigue.

I had a inconclusive wondfo this morning. Decided to dip another wondfo this afternoon. Then though wth I'll dip a frer. I got my bfp at 9dpo!! I'm so excited!! :happydance:

Oh as far as symptoms no nausea or tender breasts. I had my normal constipation and fatigue.

Congrats, h&h 9 months x

So sorry bebe!! Hoping you get a BFP next month!! :hugs:

Congratulations to everyone who got their BFP!

AFM one minute I'm convinced AF is coming literally the next I'm convinced I'm pregnant and back and forth like this all day and night. Just trying to relax and not obsess over it.

I was having AF kind of cramps but they've gone away and this weird pulling feeling has come back mixed with some mild cramps. Boobs started hurting some yesterday but usually if they hurt before AF they hurt for maybe a week before AF. CM isn't crazy anymore and my temp dropped back down and now FF says it doesn't know when I ovulated! I don't trust these temps I've been getting it's my first time temping so I might be doing it wrong or this thermometer sucks.

Signs don't sound so good but this time everything feels a bit different, especially this pulling feeling (only time I remember this feeling is when I was pregnant the first time!) so that's keeping my hope going. Got some clear blue digital tests but trying to wait for Sat or Sun if AF doesn't show by then.

Flueky congrats!!!!

Bebe- so sorry!

Jl- will you test again tomorrow? I read a LOT of bad reviews about the easy@home tests so I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in them.

Apologies for not updating sooner. Posting in a spoiler with *TRIGGER WARNING*

I did get my :bfp: this month
Sadly though my bloodwork let us know that the pregnancy wouldn't be viable and I'm currently miscarrying.

Wishing everyone the very best

Busy I'm so sorry :hugs:

Desert hope AF stays away, but if not FX for July.

Flueky congrats!!!!

Bebe- so sorry!

Jl- will you test again tomorrow? I read a LOT of bad reviews about the easy@home tests so I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in them.

So I will probably hold off on testing tonight unless the DH wants me to do it tonight (hes just getting down to the beach). I am scared but think I am going to attempt to use my CB digi tomorrow. I have no clue how I feel if that comes up not pregnant. I have 1 more frer digi and a rapid results (holding out til the 3rd to use that) and the cb digi and 1 more easy@home but I have pretty much given up on those test. I am at my grandmas beach house til the 10th so going to try and spread out the tests I have left so that I can pull one out here and there just to check.

Busy- so sorry about your loss. Sending lost of baby dust to you for next cycle.

Attachments

• 20180628_064348.jpg
    20180628_064348.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
So I caved since my husband just got here and i have had a decent hold and had to go to test. I used my cb digi and my reasons for being so scared came true after 3 mins the showed not pregnant. I just want to crawl into a hole and cry right now. I just don't understand frer and my body. I get true positive test that progress and got a yes on a test but now am second guessing it all because of my most recent digi

Jlm maybe a bad test? I mean your frer lines and progression are undeniable. Some people test better in evening and others fmu. So that could be a factor.

Jl- CB digital is no where near as sensitive as FRER. I don’t think you are getting false positives, you just need to give it a few days. Your HCG needs time to increase. Your urine may also have been too diluted to pick up the small amount you do have in your system.

Jl- CB digital is no where near as sensitive as FRER. I don’t think you are getting false positives, you just need to give it a few days. Your HCG needs time to increase. Your urine may also have been too diluted to pick up the small amount you do have in your system.

Really hoping thats the case but i have myself so worried now

Jl - Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I thought your lines looked great.

Jl - I hope it's just too early to show on a digital, fingers crossed for you.

I meant to update earlier in the month (I'm down for the 1st) obviously was a BFN, I'm now 11dpo, and just got another BFN. I know I'm not completely out on paper, but I don't think this is my month. I've let my emotions out and I'm now concentrating on boosting fertility for my next cycle.

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP this month and lots of virtual hugs and babydust to everyone else

So sorry Busy x
Bebe - fx for July
Flueky - congrats. H&H 9 x
JL - dont worry too much about the digis - they're so insensitive! Bit of a gimmick, imo, more trouble than they're worth.

Afm - my app tells me af is due today but temp is still way above the coverline and the pink/brown cm I've had since 7 dpo has completely stopped now. Wth?!? There is a squinter on a frer (proper squinter too - need to hold it under the light and kind of tilt your head :haha:) but it's almost def just the indent. What the heck is going on?!

Is this good progression? Top test 10dpo bottom test was today's 13 dpo (only held for 2 hours and barley filled the cup enough to dip it :blush: )

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037161&stc=1&d=1530269296

Flueky- It could but a bad test but I just bought that box 2 cycles ago so not sure. I just hope its my HCG wasn't high enough to trigger it. I was reading up on it last night and read for some people the cb digi doesn't register till after the missed period and mine isn't til the 3rd

Ali- thank you so much its so hard seeing a "YES +" and the next day seeing "Not Pregnant" I feel like I am being punked.

Tashy- Thank you as well that is my last little bit of hope! I just felt seeing "Pregnant" on a test other then the frer would make me feel better about this pregnancy. I am so scared frer is tricking me.

Minnie- I couldn't agree more i truly dont think I will buy any more digis but I may go buy a bunch of walmart cheapier or dollar store test just so I can say I got positives other then frer.

AFM: the symptoms are so real. My first 2 pregnancies I had no real issues to be honest only way you knew I was pregnant was my growing bump....this one omg the boobs are unbelievably sore and I feel like my right side is so full and my left side isnt...i feel i am soon going to have a lopsided chest with the way they are feeling and the nausea has been the worst. I have been trying to just keep smaller stuff around to munch without making things look obvious as we have a bunch of family coming and we are trying to keep the fact I maybe pregnant a secret. My oldest daughters dad lives in KS and myself in PA so every summer she flies out and spends time with him. So I dont want to announce till she is home. My game plan is to what they think is just "family pictures" We will have the girls behind us, not to far but far enough they can't see the signs my DH and I are holding that says we are pregnant. Then I want to do 1 where they are in a line in front of us,mh DH and I behind the youngest and sneaking a sign that says "finally getting promoted to big sister" over her head. Then I want to get a picture when we hand her the sign and she reads it out loud (hopefully video too) I get asked every day if we are planning anymore and I just sit there and say are you crazy haha. Its getting really hard to "lie" especially now that I know there is a good chance I am. Sorry this is so long. We are headed to the beach today and not sure how much internet I will have today. And yes ladies I caved and tested again today and I had to use another digi just to regain some of my pregnant confidence back.

*does progression look ok? I am really thinking I am only 10 dpo but I keep putting both just in case!

Attachments

• 20180629_070612.jpg
    20180629_070612.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20180629_065651.jpg
    20180629_065651.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
Tashy- so sorry but you are definitely not out!
Minnie- I hope that turns into a nice clear line!
Flueky that looks great!

Jl- will you test again today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"