June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Lisalove- I'm having headaches too. Mine aren't too bad yet. I do tend to get them in pregnancy and really not at other times. And I have the full thing going on too. It seems to be making me nauseous though. I start eating and then feel really full so I stop and then 10 minutes later I feel sick.

Pineberry- I'd definitely get to a dr! I've had lots of bleeding in pregnancies and was still pregnant. I have a clotting disorder though. You may need to have some testing done or to be put on progesterone or something. :hugs:

Ruskie- I hope your family gets well quick!

Kittykat- I hope your morning sickness doesn't stay too long.

My appt went well. My dr refilled my lovenox and progesterone and drew blood for hcg levels. I have to have them run again on Friday. Hoping everything turns out ok!

Thanks girls, you're all so sweet and caring. :cry:

Bleeding got worse just like I expected, passed some clots and had lots of cramps. Luckily ibuprofen helped ease them a little.

Just got home from the clinic, the doctor had a look at my uterus and just confirmed what I already knew.

Since it's not the first time this has happened, he does want to run some tests, but only in 3 months when my body is 'back to normal completely'. Ughhh, I was hoping he could check things out right away.

Anyway, enough of me and my bummer story. It's time to step out of the June 2020 due date group (soo sad about not having my baby in June because that month is very sentimental to us for certain reasons, and I just love it in general :sad1:) and also time to take a break from TTC for a while.

Wishing you ladies nothing but the very best for your pregnancies - happy & uneventful 8/9 months and healthy little bubbas <3

Last edited:
Forgot to post this a few days ago, had a scan but she refused to do transvaginal so it’s super blurry and hard to see but here’s our little munchkin...

CD6AD529-0760-4379-A9CE-EB9755A63A70.jpeg

Awwww I love it kittykat!!

I go in for labs in a few hours. If last Thursday was 185 then today should be 2220. Fingers crossed!!

Pineberry I am so sorry. So much love and light your way :hug:

Blessed - I haven't felt too sick just not hungry the last few days and extremely tired. I am so tired of being tired lol I'll probably take another 2 hour nap today.

Kittykat - that's awesome you got to see your lo I'd be upset she wouldn't do a transvaginal one though. Like uh no let me see it!

Heather - fingers crossed for your labs! Let us know how everything goes.

Kittykat- :cloud9: precious!

Heather- hope it's perfect!

Lisa- the exhaustion is just so much. I am starting to see a pattern with me. I have to force myself out of bed 2 hours past my usual time, but then feel ok for a minute. In the afternoon I run out of any energy I have for the day and also start the nausea and headaches. By evening I have heartburn.

So I estimated my hcg to be 2220. Labs came back at 2023, but doctor is very pleased and said it was perfect. I did go in for labs 2 hours earlier than I did last week. :shrug: I calculated my labs into the beta calculator and it said it was a 98% increase and doubling time is 48.68 hours. So that made me feel better. Still wish is was closer to that 2220 I calculated. But doctor seems happy and a 98% increase is very good. Ultrasound and labs next Thursday! I'm so nervous now!

Blessed - oh no. I'm not sure if I'd be happy or not with a pattern. Like at least you know what's coming but also damn you know what's coming lol

Heather - yay! If the doctor says it's good I'd take it and run with it. I understand being weary though. I hope you post your ultrasound here so I can live vicariously lol mine feels so far away still!

Lisa- exactly lol!

Heather- I think it sounds perfect! After 1200 I think they start slowing down a bit. And after 6000 they slow down even more. Your numbers sound great to me!

Thanks!

So I only tested that one time last Thursday...but since I got good news today I wanted to see that dark test line! So here it is! Top is last weeks hcg 185 at 3w5d and bottom 2 tests are today 2032 (well higher at this point since I tested 13 hours later in the evening) at 4w5d 20191017_210531_zpspckcdfyk_edit_1571365352891.jpg

Pineberry- I'm so sorry!
Heather- Those are great numbers.
Kittykat- How exciting your got to see your little one so early

AFM- I'm just hanging out and enjoying being here. I made my appt and my dr office wont see me until 8 weeks. So 4 more weeks until then..

My hcg is low and almost exactly where it was with my blighted ovum last year. I think I will be out soon ladies. I'll keep praying for you all!

Oh no blessed! What was your hcg? Will they test it again?

Hi y’all.....I just found out I’m pregnant this past Tuesday. Biggggg surprise considering my last period was August 29th and my husband was gone all through September and didn’t come back until September 30th and we dtd on the 30th and 1st so I obviously must have ovulated and conceived at that time when I should have been expecting my period! I tested this past Tuesday and was surprised to find a faint positive and I’ve been testing everyday since and the line keeps getting darker, so here I am expecting baby #4 and my youngest just turned 1. According to my date of conception I’m due June 23.... but if you go by my last period it would be July 4th so I’m confused about that...but I think I would go with conception date? Also when do y’all think I should make my first appt?

Congrats certified oreo!

I'm slightly freaking out. If course I'm at work and I wipe and bright red blood. I always spot around 4 weeks with all my others and I havent with this one...but this is 5 weeks and bright. I did have the same exact thing happen with my 3rd baby at this time and all was well. Hoping its done and all is well again. I just had great labs 2 days ago!

Edit. A few minutes before I started to bleed I had a terrible cough attack. I'm wondering now if I just popped a blood vessel. It just wouldn't make sense for my labs to be great on thursday then mc 2 days later. So hopefully it's done and just a popped blood vessel.

Last edited:
Heather, I just saw your post! I'm sorry to hear that, hope everything is okay!

Welcome and congrats proserpina! And thanks! I'm going with popped vessel for now hopefully! Sucks to be at work and this happen! I only work casually and I picked up tonight and of course this happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->