June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Welcome ladies.
How scary to have any blood at all hopefully everything's ok.
Not much new here except a little more crampty then I remember being with Madison . No blood so not going to worry to much . Feeling better from that cold I had and yay after 10 weeks of sleep regression Madison is sleeping through the night again so I can get the rest I need.

So far no more bleeding! I really do think and hope it was just a burst vessel. That would make the most sense. It happened immediately after a bad cough attack and now it's done. Only time will tell.

Hey guys! Sorry I've been away the last few days been super caught up with school stuff.

Blessed - I hope you're doing okay!

Heather - I'd say it's a good thing it was only once fx for you.

Ruskie - glad you're finally getting some sleep!

Welcome oreos and proserpina!

Afm - just sleeping and waiting the days away until this appointment. It feels almost torturous that they make us wait so long. Just another week and a half... oh I do have this weird metallic taste in my mouth that I didn't have with my last two, it's so gross.

Still no more bleeding and I took another test after work and it came up super positive immediately!

Heather did you call your office to let them know or no?

I might call tomorrow if it comes back. I have labs and an ultrasound scheduled for thursday anyways.

Yeah Thursday isn't far away.

Afm right now symptoms include... NOTHING sounds good. I'm still getting headaches and I'm just feeling yucky for lack of a better word.

No more bleeding. Starting to gag on a few things, feeling extremely tired and fatigued. I still have this cold and unfortunately when its finally done the real feeling of pregnancy will kick in. Cleaning the house the past few days since I haven't felt well and I know I wont feel better anytime soon!

How is everyone else????

Yay for no more blleding Heather.
As for me extremely gassy , lots of boob pain ,really tired alot and some nausea but I am having ovary pain so I did a beta yesterday and will do another weds so the dr can rule out ectopic . Very nervous here but trying to stay positive. Edit just saw my first beta 131 seems low crossing fingers it doubles

Last edited:
Oh ruskie I hope everything turns out ok. This little group keeps getting smaller and smaller. :hugs:

Heather- So happy to hear no more bleeding.
Ruskie- I hope your numbers keep climbing up!

AFM- Just starting to feel nausea more frequent and having to pee more often. I also set up my first ob/ midwife appt for November 15th. I cant believe I'll already be 8 weeks by then.

Betas 111 looks like a miscarriage I started spotting red last night :( good luck to the rest of you ladies

Had my ultrasound and labs this morning!!! Baby is measuring ahead 3 days at 6w1d. Since I did basal body temping I know the exact day I conceived. Also got to see the little heart flickering at 110! So relieved and happy! At this point not really concerned about hcg levels with the labs. We normally tell the world after this first early ultrasound.....but I think we might just see how long we can go!https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20191024_094914_zpscnh5asst.jpg

Hello ladies wondering if I can join your group as there is no July group yet. One app says I’m due July 1st the other July 6th so we shall see what happens. Got my bfp on Friday last week although very faint and a blaring obvious ones the last few days

Yes! Welcome w8ingforbaby! It's a little group anyways, so of course well welcome any julyers!

Last edited:
Hi all, I’ve been lurking for a bit and finally ready to introduce myself! I’m 5 weeks now with baby #4, probably our last baby. I have had 2 miscarriages before, one was at 5.5 weeks so I’m still a little cautious. With my precious pregnancies, I had lots of symptoms this early, but with this one I feel totally normal. I was shocked actually when I saw my BFP because I didn’t feel pregnant, and still don’t.

Oh forgot to mention— I think I’ll be due June 26 but suspect it’ll be a July baby since my babies cook till 41 weeks or so. I hope to have a dating ultrasound around 8 weeks.

Hope the Juners dont mind, but since were such a small group and Julyers dont have a group yet, figured I'd change the group to include both months! So welcome anyone July babies! I understand some of us could be 8-10 weeks off...which is huge, but its nice to have support overall through pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->