June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

I think i can relax now :)
Welcome Pineberry
I had some spotting as well on cd26 pretty sure it was implantation bleeding. Mild nausea and minor pain through my boobs and headaches are my only symptoms so far!
I have my 1st prenatal appointment and scan on Nov 19th
20191014_082124.jpg

Last edited:
Love that ruskie!!! I'm tempted everyday to test again, but I havent caved yet! Just waiting for labs on thursday.

Aww heather I just realized we were in the same due date group for January 2016. I had my little Landon james in that group.

So sick today. Up until now it's just been a light wave or two of nausea a day.

Blessedmomma, oh yes!!!! I remember! Especially because my oldest is Landon too! So cool were in the same group again!! Cant believe our 2016 babies will be 4 soon!!

Anybody thinking gender or names? Of course I'll love whoever and I already have both genders.. but I would love a girl to complete the boy girl boy GIRL pattern and have 2 of each!

I am hoping for a boy here I have 3 girls 22,19 and 1 it would be nice to add a boy to but I will be happy with either !

Thanks heather and lisaalove <3 feelin’ right at home here already! :D

I had my first pre-natal appointment today at almost 4 weeks. The doctors and nurses were so sweet and we just talked a whole bunch (mostly things I already knew... Swear I should have a phD in Google Research).

They also took my blood pressure and appearently it was quite a bit higher than it should be. Dont know what that’s about :-k

We set up a date for the first ultrasound, doctor said he wants to see the embryo and if it implanted in the right place. 7th of november so at 7 weeks! To say we’re both anxious and excited is an understatement!! Can’t believe this is really happening :cloud9:

Anyone else have some mildly sharp/stabbing pains on one side (right side for me, where the ovary is I guess) from time to time? It’s making me a little paranoid.

Anybody thinking gender or names?

We already have a girl name picked out and 80% on a boys name... Feels like good boys names are so much harder to find! Can’t really decide which gender I’d "prefer" for our first; both the thought of a little daughter and a little son is amazing. Sometimes I feel like I kinda "hope" it’s a girl but then I imagine having a cute son that looks like his Dad and ushh.... I think I’ll be over the moon either way :)

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a girl though I feel it will be another boy lol. My dating appt is at 7weeks too pineberry!

I've had some wicked nausea today and a headache that's persisted despite the crazy amounts of water I've been drinking. And I'm more irritable than usual, I feel like I'm snapping at everything before I have a chance to think about it and then realize it's not like me to act like this. I just want to eat ice cream watch crap TV and cry in bed and I don't even know why.

Pineberry I had right side sharp pain a few days ago. It made me scared, but I think it was just gas :shrug:

Urg I'm so over this cold! This nonstop coughing is awful at night! I feel like I cant even "enjoy" any pregnancy symptoms because it's all just masked by this cold! This just doesnt feel real yet. No cramping or spotting. Nothing at all. So I guess that's a good thing. Just me and this cold!

Hi ladies! I’d love to join you, currently 4 weeks along with a EDD of June 23rd. Been getting BFP since 8DPO. Hubby and I are over the moon! It was technically our first cycle trying and apparently we did something right or we’re just really fertile. Feel super blessed. Be the first for both of us.

Only symptoms I have are headaches at the beginning and now just slight food aversions, nothing to major.

HI Taseth!! :)

I keep having this light orange/pinkish spotting, mainly in the evenings it seems. Nothing that could be described as a major bleed or anything, but it is irritating the heck out of me and takes away from the excitement of it all.

Welcome taseth and congrats!

Pineberry sounds like baby is snuggling in! But hard not to worry.

Hi ladies, I hope you don’t mind me joining you. I recently found out that I’m expecting baby #3.
My edd is June 25th.

Welcome and congrats to everyone!

So sick the last 2 days and just exhausted.

My first ob appt is tomorrow and I'm so nervous.

Welcome taseth and thorpedo!

Let us know how it goes blessed!
I too am exhaused. I feel like throwing up constantly though I haven't yet and I've been getting crazy headaches the last two days. (I'm drinking plenty of water)
Anyone else getting the stuffed feeling even though they're not eating as much as normal? Or maybe it's just my body telling me I'm nauseous and to stay away from food lol I hate that I'm counting down the days till my first appointment it feels so far away.

Well, safe to say I am out, at exactly 4 weeks pregnant.

After the light spotting in the last few days (which I had hoped was just breakthrough bleeding), I woke up at 5AM this morning with cramps and quite a lot of red bleeding which has not stopped yet. I had also taken myt BBT right after waking up and sure enough, it was extremely low, which is obviously not a good sign.

Now I am getting ready to go to work and dreading it already. I dont wanna stay home because it will be horrible to wallow in misery all by myself. But I am also not looking forward to having to hold back my tears, while trying to focus on work, and going to the toilet every 10 minutes to pass more and more clots...

I just dont understand. My last (although accidental) pregnancy ended at exactly 4 weeks too. What is going on?

I cried all morning in bed, my bf was so sweet with comforting and holding me. Telling me that we will try again, that he wants me to be the mother of his children and that I will be. Just now before he left for work, he cried too.

After this I want to take a break from TTC for a few months. Maybe we will try again around January or so, but for now I need a break.

Last edited:
Lisalove I know the feeling, I can’t manage food properly at the moment, I’m nauseous and not hungry but trying to eat anyway, I’m getting full on barely any food! Yesterday I only managed 1000 calories throughout the entire day and some of that I threw back up!! I’m just hoping it doesn’t last ages because I’m fairly petite anyway!

pine berry I’m so sorry, have you let anyone know about the miscarriage? Once you’ve had 3 they are supposed to investigate and if you get pregnant again they’ll do bloods and things!

Welcome thorpedo11!! Congrats!

Blessedmomma, let us know how it goes!

Lisaalove sorry you're not feeling well.

Pinesberry oh no. Hopefully it's just a small bleed and it will end soon!!!

Kittykat im sorry youve been nauseous.

Welcome to all the new ladies congrats
Pineberry I am so sorry hun big hugs.
I am sick here with a nasty buck sore throat stuffy nose . Feeling a lot of nausea now and starting to be tired a lot. My 1 year old keeps waking up between 4 and 5 cause she's sick too :(

Pineberry - I am so so sorry. I agree with the above about telling someone about it so maybe they can figure out why. *hugs*

Kittykat I'm "overweight" so I'm not worried about losing weight so much as making sure beans okay lol
Ruskie - I understand being up with the little ones though mine are much bigger now. My 4yo peed the bed last night for the first time in almost a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->