• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

I'm so sorry ruski! Lots of hugs!!

Welcome and congratulations w8ting and livvy!

Livvy- I think I remember you from the october test thread. Happy to see you here!

Heather! That's awesome news I'm so happy for you! Look at your little one!

Afm - I have 6 days until my appointment and I'm getting progressively more nervous. I dont know why but I'm just terrified I'll go in and I'll get bad news. I've kind of been avoiding the groups because of it. So if I'm not around much the next week that's why. Still insanely tired and peeing nonstop, and still feeling dehydrated. My nerves probably aren't being helped by the fact that I have my anatomy midterms on monday and this exam will basically make or break my grade. There's just a lot going on and I keep crying over EVERYTHING. Sorry for my ramble lol just one of those days

Lisaalove Your symptoms seem so promising though!!

What are you going to school for?

Hi ladies! So I'll take this leap of faith and join you although it's super early. I read the thread and am so sorry for the losses, it is heartbreaking and very scary. It is my 3rd pregnancy after 2 losses, so I am cautious about getting excited. But I figure, let's be happy as long as there's no reason not to.

Small introduction: We are a same sex couple and i conceived with a known donor, who's a friend of ours by now. We live in Switzerland but I'm originally from Israel. We love hiking and dancing, and potato chips. Would love to hear about you guys and your stories!

Hey Nima! Good to see you over here! :)

Looks like I’m probably out too... started bleeding last night and still today. Had labs done today and hcg is 18? So not familiar with HCG. But I’m super sad, never had this happen before...... I was so happy.

Hi Ladies, I just now found this group. I haven't been on much since the two week wait thread recently. Im due June 17th and am 6 weeks and 5 days today. This will be my third baby. My others are both girls and they are 7 and the youngest is about to turn 5 next week. Sometimes I wish I hadn't waited so long to try cause its kind of a big age gap! We were undecided for trying for a third for months and finally decided to go for it. Didn't want to have regrets at least not trying. I am 29 and husband is 30. I wanted to be done having babies by 30 so this is it for us. My sanity also just cant take anymore than 3 ;)

Welcome Ally!!

Oreo, I’m so sorry, take care of yourself and I hope to see you in one of the other due date groups soon!

Hi ladies,

May I join you here? after some lurking around, I think I am finally ready to come out and get excited... I just posted the below msg in the BFP announcement group today for some background about me.

If I am going with the Last period date, I am due on July 2nd, but I ovulated late and by that date I'll be due July 8th.. WHich do you go by??

Looking forward to growing bigger with you ladies :)

I've been a long time member here.. was on a lot for my 1st DS and not so much for my 2nd DS as he was conceived quite quickly...

Now after deciding we want to add one more to the bunch, I've been back here for a while... I want to cautiously announce that I am pregnant... After having a chemical couple of cycles ago, I had to keep testing to make sure the line was getting darker... and was pleased to see the line as strong as the control line today at 14 DPO!!

Still keeping everything crossed for this to be a sticky healthy bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"