June 23 testers here

Sorry no bfp chun thinking if I don't start in a few days will try to get bloods done

Thanks Wanna... My Af used to late only 2 days in the past 2 years and only once. My last Af was on May 22, so if it doesn't show on Tue (6/25) in the morning. I will walk in to the doctor in the afternoon. I don't feel like to spend my money on HPTs anymore. I would rather to spend $10 on co-pay and peace of mind. Will keep u guys updated. GL!

Well Ladies,woke up to af cramps this morning. Af not due for another 5 days". Other than that,no more symptoms. Also bbt slowly dropping. Dont think this is my month!!!

Sorry Tara maybe it is dropping for a implantation dip then will go back up!!

af started midday yesterday so im out this month but we are going to the mountains next month and af is due day 1 of our vacay and my dh said he would love to see a bfp then! talk about pressure lol! good luck ladies and baby dust! I think those of us with bfn should just revive this thread our next tww. hopefully not many of us will be there

Have a nice trip florida.
So u got a new cycle to try. Make the best of it. :thumbup:

...AF just showed up this afternoon, light and pink. So here we go again for next cycle...

Hi everyone!
I tested this morning, either 11 dpo, or 8 dpo! BFN!
I had some spotting a few days ago, but noinh since, so still hopeful! My cycles is usually 30/32 days, so according to FF, AF is due on Thursday.... I'll try and hold out till Friday morning, if its not here! Fingers crossed!

I am out for this month. Don't even got a chance to test. :(

I'm definitely keen to revive this thread next time, although v hopeful there are less. I couldn't wait and did internet dipstick test at midnight - bfn.
Maybe sore bbs means af?
Looking into temping and pre-seed for next cycle :)

:dust: GL everyone!

15 dpo today, AF due tomorrow or the next day. BFNs so far and having some cramping tonight so the witch is on her way.

Sorry she got you fairy still nothing for me 2 days late when I wake up dont recall ever going this long ill be cd 32 tomorrow no test so won't be testing will buy more tomorrow if no af when I wake

Mmmm....

I might have good news!!!!!! Don't wanna get too excited but will update tomorrow or Tuesday. :wohoo:

Ooo wannanewbaby, have definitely got fingers crossed!

Hoping for the good news, looking forward to the update Iwa...

:dust:

AF is due tomorroe, no cramping but I've been exhausted the last few days, spent all afternoon in bed yesterday coz I was just shattered. Felt so sick the past couple of days but feels like more of an off stomach than anything as I've got a bit of diarrhea too (sorry TMI) boobs are full and heavy, and starting to.feel tender, and nips are still sore.

so i'm 13dpo, if af doesnt come tomorro I'll wait til the weekend to test if she still doesnt show up!

xo

Ok 16 dpo and cd 32 no af and still tender breast out of test so didn't test this morning will hopefully pick some up today and try to test with a 4 hour hold gl ladies hoping for some bfp announcements soon!!!

@ Wanna, did u test again today? I had sore breasts and dizzy for 2 days, but they are gone since yesterday. I do not plan to test because I got a BFN on FRER, regular one, not the one 6 days early result yesterday. :(

Good lUCK ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"