June 23 testers here

Just because you got positives those days maybe you didn't o till 2 days later just don't count yourself out yet you still got a chance

Shortie that all sounds good hope its your month

I have been cramping all afternoon hope its a good sign :)

...hey ladies! Send you all baby dust and goodness!

I am still having some cramping every day, and SUPER SORE boobies. Headaches here and there. Not sure when I o'd this month. I have a 28 day cycle (approx) so we estimated. Based on that, I should be 7-8 DPO today. I had a dream last night that I took a preg test and it came up faintly positive!!! So I woke up and took a test this morning just because I am impatient...even though I knew nothing would show. Of course it was neg.

Kira, Thank you!! I'm 7 DPO today, I was only 5 DPO when my temp bottomed to the coverline and then bounced back up at 6 DPO with weird twinges and tightness... It stayed up again today! Your symptoms look really promsing! Fx'd!

Wannanewbaby, thanks!! I really want to test now (POAS addict) hahah, but I'm going to try to hold off until at least the 21st... :witch: is due on the 23rd. :af: A lot of ladies have had no symptoms before their BFPs! With my DD I didn't realize I was pregnant until 6 weeks!! :shock: The only hint I had prior to that was my taste buds were really off and my nips were SO SORE when it got too cold I wanted to cry, and taking a shower hurtttt... But that wasn't until right at 6 weeks! Before then, no symptoms at all! :hugs: GL!!

I'm excited to see everyone's results! :thumbup: I've got a good feeling about this thread!

I sure hope your right positive I really think this is a lucky thread to

I have had a really sore lower back last few days, sensitive and full feeling boobs and need to pee often.
Plus TMI but I have got thrush too, and very quick to lose my temper.

DH has asked we hold off trying until Sept/Oct so I really hope it's a bfp!

Meanwhile DS has hand, foot and mouth. Ugh.

GL to you all

:dust:

Thanks wanna new baby for the positive thinking. Unfortunately Af is here 6 days early. I am totally thrown now as my cycle is usually very regular and to have it come so early, I don't know what to think.

Thanks wanna new baby for the positive thinking. Unfortunately Af is here 6 days early. I am totally thrown now as my cycle is usually very regular and to have it come so early, I don't know what to think.

Really sorry to hear that :-(:-(

I'm sorry that happened to you but you don't think it's ib some say there's was like a regular flow

And roozer really hope you get that bfp cause waiting is no fun!!

my list of symptoms now goes exhaustion lots of pepee time lol, cramping, serious mood swing, and now sore big boobies that was my tell tell sign last time wish me luck ladies. 6 days until i test

soo sorry spiceyuk

florida your symptoms are similar too mine although this evening had like a stitch like felling on my right side (ovary area) for about 30 - 45 mins bit unsure what to think of it to be honest last time some how i just new i was like a week before i was due and we wasnt trying so was actually not expecting it but i did just know and i dont feel like that this time i generally feel like i dunno i have symptoms yes but i dunno i think partly im afraid to get my hopes up

fix for all of us baby dust send to every one :)

soo sorry spiceyuk

florida your symptoms are similar too mine although this evening had like a stitch like felling on my right side (ovary area) for about 30 - 45 mins bit unsure what to think of it to be honest last time some how i just new i was like a week before i was due and we wasnt trying so was actually not expecting it but i did just know and i dont feel like that this time i generally feel like i dunno i have symptoms yes but i dunno i think partly im afraid to get my hopes up

fix for all of us baby dust send to every one :)

that's how i feel too. we had 2 miscarriages so its hard to get excited or even plan anything out. i don't even plan on telling my husband until i miss 2 periods

...my fiance and I have both noticed (because I thought I was going crazy...) that my boobs have gotten bigger. So not only are they sore, they are HUGE! I am approx. 8 DPO...does it normally happen that early? I can't remember from my first pregnancy...

I cant tell it looks like I messed up the test lol oh yeah I caved...obviously

Attachments

• 20130617_223315.jpg
    20130617_223315.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 12
Something def looks very strange about it hopefully you get better results with next test

Ok gl I will be waiting for results fx it's bfp

I'm starting to feel very disheartened - today I only feel tired, nothing else.
Last time I knew as well, I am definitely trying not to get hopes up at all.

Kiralouise, sounds v similar to you I think.

Good luck and baby dust to all

Good luck floridamomma!!

8 DPO No other symptoms to report, other than just being extremely sleepy. Had some uncomfortable cramping feelings on my right side but it was a dull feeling. Just entered 9 DPO, at work right now (overnight shift tonight) & feel just fine. Had a wave of very slight "upset stomach/nausea" feeling after eating dinner before work.

** DH & I both had vivid baby dreams last night!! Hopefully that's our sign :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->