JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

I O'ved super duper late this month and ended up oving on the day af was due so I won't be testing now until 1st July

GL everyone xxxx

My last post to this thread is on pg 94 from June 16th. I never got added to the list!

There are a lot of people on this one so it is hard to keep up with everyone! Anyways I tested on June 22nd and got a faint positive. I tested again yesterday and still positive (still faint too), but I think it counts!! :)

Put me down for a BFP on the 22nd! Wahooo!!!

HI all, it's my first time in this forum. been reading on early pregnancy testing and it's so interesting.

Anyway, DH and I decided to go full swing with having baby #1. i have irregular periods ranging from 19-37 days. using average cycle days, and an iphone app to track my period but not been chartin BBTs not checking CM - just relying on when the "flower" shows up in my app.

I am now 16 dpo - no signs of AF yet BUT had mild cramps 11dpo (whcih subsided in the last couple of days) and some sticky clear CM which is pink-tinged since 14dpo. Felt feverish last night. feeling bloated and burping in the last couple of days. some dizziness in the last couple of days as well.

Haven't tested yet, afraid to see a BFN but so tempted. Planning to pick up FRER tonight and test early in AM tomorrow. Cross your fingers!

So, after a 5dt, I'm 5 days past. Is there anything at all I'm supposed to feel?

Sometimes I think I'm reading way too much into things when I feel a shooting pain here and there, or a mild cramp for a short amount of time.

I don't feel any different really, no spotting... but I've heard that I won't feel anything and the only way I'll know is the blood test.

Tested this morning and BFN. No signs of AF though and its 17dpo. Hmmmmmm...

Hi girls, not been on for a while as been away! I am now officially days late. don't have a clue what is going on. Am going to make an appointment for doctors. No symptoms of bfp or af.
Anyway congratulations to all the bfp's and babydust to all those starting a new cycle!

good luck to all those waiting. I had a may testing thread!! and to see such success in this thread, makes me teary eyed in a good way!!!

good luck to all those waiting. I had a may testing thread!! and to see such success in this thread, makes me teary eyed in a good way!!!

I saw the reference to Maca in your signature. I started taking that last cycle and got some crazy (but not all bad :winkwink:) side effects... How do you like it?

I am not ttc anymore. but when I was I was on maca, and I didnt get any side effects except for increased libido. and it works.

AF is 2 weeks late now and still no sign

Testing again next week as per docs orders if AF doesn't show, FX'd!

If we don't catch on by Aug, we both will be going in for tests :(

Takin a break from ttc so I can lose some weight, I was out on the 17th. was three days late so I thought this was it but AF can be a trickster :(

Well, have not been on for a long time bc we moved. I was out on June 15, but am trying again!!! Congrats to everyone with BFP and those who are TTC...this will be our month!!!

I'm so sorry I forgot to update, BFN this cycle, AF is here. Better luck next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->