JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

so sorry shangeas. i'm new to this thread, but sending you prayers for your healing and for your little angel. :hugs:

i'm ttc#1, 3dpo (6/17), due to test on the 25th, but may be out this month as i already feel af cramps.

If you're having cramps this early, maybe it's not AF cramps? I've seen lots of women say they have mild cramps or twinges and end up with a BFP. My best friend had AF like cramps for a week before she found out she was pregnant and then had them for another two weeks after she found out!

so sorry shangeas. i'm new to this thread, but sending you prayers for your healing and for your little angel. :hugs:

i'm ttc#1, 3dpo (6/17), due to test on the 25th, but may be out this month as i already feel af cramps.

If you're having cramps this early, maybe it's not AF cramps? I've seen lots of women say they have mild cramps or twinges and end up with a BFP. My best friend had AF like cramps for a week before she found out she was pregnant and then had them for another two weeks after she found out!

thanks tonka106. definitely have considered that it might be a symptom, but am still wary. last month, i had persistent cramping in my lower left side, slightly more uncomfortable than ovulation cramps. i had them all throughout ovulation and up to af. i'm worried i might have a cyst. does anyone know if cysts would cause persistent cramping?

thanks tonka106. definitely have considered that it might be a symptom, but am still wary. last month, i had persistent cramping in my lower left side, slightly more uncomfortable than ovulation cramps. i had them all throughout ovulation and up to af. i'm worried i might have a cyst. does anyone know if cysts would cause persistent cramping?

Yup! My left ovary is upset right now. That's where I have a cyst. Might not be though. You'd have to get that checked by the dr to know for sure. My pain is off and on. Some days there is no pain others it's there off and on all day. Depends.

My LMP was May 30th - so I probably O'ed June 9-12th (Day 11 - 14 in cycle). We were able to be together on the 9th and 10th. Now I'm in the 2ww. I should be able to test in the last few days of June! Wish me luck!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone!

Seems like we are on the same cycle future, so see you in testing at the end of June :)

:dust:

Hey ladies, wishing you all the best this month!!

I'm taking a break from BnB, had my 4th MC yesterday. Feeling pretty drained. Seems I'm an angel supply factory. Very angry & bitter I must say & just need to heal.

Maybe I'll be back but not anytime soon.

Good luck with everything.

sorry for your loss hun xx

please mark me for af, the stupid witch got me this morning x x

AF showed up on the 15th june, and it was on time booooohooooo :'-(
see you in julys thread xxxx

tested this morning, BFN :cry:

really thought this was my month :cry:

:hugs:

no af yet though? fx'd she doesn't come! hoping you still get your :bfp: :hugs:

:af::af:

Still no AF and still feeling major nausea and major tiredness...

sounds promising... hope the witch stays away!

i'm 5dpo and i already feel af cramps. not ovulation-type cramps on one side, but lower abdominal cramping just like af. feel out for this month, but refuse to be as sad as i was last cycle! :coffee:

Hey girls!
I'm an average 32 day cycle, but it can be up to about 36 days... I'm taking it as a 32 day cycle though, and according to that I'm now 2 days late. Had AF like symptoms a few days ago but now they have all disappeared! Tested yesterday BFN, but I'm not giving up hope until the evil witch shows her ugly face!!!

If it doesn't happen for us this time I'll be tracking temps from CD1 for the first time ever as well as carrying on using the OPKs. My driving instructor used to say to me "Remember the P's! Planning and Preparation Prevent Piss-Poo Performance!!" That's always stuck with me lol!

Good luck to all those who are still in the 2ww! xx

Hey ladies, just to say I'm down as testing on the 15th, I actually ovulated then so I'm testing the 29th. I've not been on much this cycle in an attempt to not symptom spot so much lol.

Hey ladies. Sorry to all those who AF got. Hope next cycle is it for you!

MurphyTaylor, wish4ababy, and all those who are waiting for AF I hope she doesn't show!

Am now 10 DPO and hoping my temps aren't too messed up by switching timezones for a weekend trip. My temps have gone up nicely. I don't really have symptoms to speak of, except more EWCM than is even usual during ov! I expect AF in 4 days...hope she stays away!

Hi guys, thought I would nip on and tell you I'm out for this month, :witch: made her appearence this afternoon with a vengence.

Off to July, hope to not see any of you there, in the nicest possible way *hugs*

Tiger xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"