JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

hey girls AF came last thursday 1 day early... think i'm going to stop trying for a while now, no ov tests nothing. been ttc now for nearly 2 years and nothing and its making me sad and stressed so just going to try not think about it for a while and get back to having fun with partner. good luck to everyone x
if i am lucky i'll be back x

Hey ladies. Sorry to all those who AF got. Hope next cycle is it for you!

MurphyTaylor, wish4ababy, and all those who are waiting for AF I hope she doesn't show!

Am now 10 DPO and hoping my temps aren't too messed up by switching timezones for a weekend trip. My temps have gone up nicely. I don't really have symptoms to speak of, except more EWCM than is even usual during ov! I expect AF in 4 days...hope she stays away!

Hey engineergirl just wondering what you meant by temps being messed up by changing time zones?? I know this may sound totally dumb but with my work patterns making me jet lagged every weekend (literally, its a complete 12 hour reversal for me every weekend) I need to know if it might be messing up our chances of conceiving?!?!?! I mean, in reality could my work be mucking up my already slim chances of ovulating?
I'm gonna get googling now..... :wacko:

wish4ababy - since I was an hour behind for a few days on a trip I wonder if my body was still an hour ahead and so my usual time wasn't so...usual. Fertility Friend has an FAQ on it and says the day of travel and day after are affected. You can see that here. The hotel also had a big duvet where I usually just sleep under a thin blanket, and I don't know if that difference made a difference either.

Shouldn't change ovulation, just may make it harder to see a pattern in your BBT.

Sangeas, so so sorry for your loss!

odegemodge, have a great break. Hope it is fun for you to relax. For those who got AF, hope next month is your month!

Urghhh, 11 DPO and feeling crampy! I fear the witch is on her way! Temp dipped this morning.....fx she doesnt show her ugly face!

Tested agan today (3 days-ish late) and another BFN :(
Still no sign of AF though... still hoping the :witch: doesn't show!

Didn't get to test this month, AF beat me to it :cry:.
Congrats to all who got BFPs and hugs to all whose AF showed up. Good luck to those still expecting BFP in June.

Well I'm gutted to say the least! Just started spotting and due to the positive OPK I now know my luteal phase :( it's 9 days :( I think ive lost all my hope this morning
:dust: to all those waiting to test x

MissCherry, sorry about the short LP and AF. I hear B6 really helps lengthen your LP.

Katy78 and others whom AF got, so sorry. Hope next cycle is it for you.

I have one day until AF is due. Normally my temp starts dropping the day before but today it is slightly up. We'll see how tomorrow's temp goes. If it's not down, I test!

Fx for you engineergirl. Sorry to all af got or bfn. I am now 14 days late for af and not even a slight faint bfp or hint of af approaching. Never wanted af to show as much as now so I can move onto next cycle.

I started spotting this morning and I've been feeling really cold all day like my temp has dipped a bit. I'm a bit gutted as I think it's AF arriving early.

Update from me......the witch arrived yesterday, 12 days late!!!! my first ever 43 day cycle :growlmad: I have spent a fortune on tests!! :dohh:

good luck to those still in this month
:dust:

I'll not be testing in June after all as my cycles have gone back to 34ish since I've stopped the AC so I've only just ovulated! Does anyone know a link to a good July testers thread? Good luck to everyone & sorry to all those that the witch got x :dust:

Update from wish... The witch arrived yesterday, 37days into my cycle! I miss my regular 28 day periods :(
Wishing everyone left in the running the very best of luck for sticky beans! :dust:

I am out the horrid witch got me! Fx for all you ladies that are left! X

the witch got me - My cycles are getting shorter which would be good, but I'm ovulating the same day so the witch got me on 11dpo last cycle and 8dpo this cycle!! Need o figure out what to do to sort this out.

I have really wanted to say this on one of these month testing groups ....FINALLY a bfp! It's been a long year that's for sure...but I hope this one stays! And it very literally happened when we weren't really trying to get pregnant- we were thinking of taking a few months off for various reasons. We bd'd 3 days before ov and the day after. I'm still in shock!

Congrats misshttc on your bfp!

I have really wanted to say this on one of these month testing groups ....FINALLY a bfp! It's been a long year that's for sure...but I hope this one stays! And it very literally happened when we weren't really trying to get pregnant- we were thinking of taking a few months off for various reasons. We bd'd 3 days before ov and the day after. I'm still in shock!

Congrats misshttc on your bfp!

Aw congrats peanut and misshttc :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back