JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Thanks for confirming! Yep I'm Canadian also - and I am SO impatiently awaiting my O. I've bought some pre-seed so I'm hoping that will help things along as well.

I tried my first OPK test yesterday because even though it was highly unlikely that I was Oing, my CM was pretty fertile-looking so I tested just in case. I can see how it would get $ once you try for a few cycles, so thank you for the link! I will check it out.

It DOES get costly! I actually buy my preggo tests from the Dollar Store! Cheapies! If I ever get a slight :bfp: on one of those, I'll buy a digital. And careful with the PreSeed lol I used the recommended amount the 1st time and it's WAYYYY too much ahhaaaaa, whatta mess! :wacko: (TMI LOL!)

Also added ya to the list! :dust: :dust:

Yay! Thanks! I cannot wait to even get to my first O. Seriously, gah! Lol

Hi Everyone!

This is my second month TTC. I had a chemical last month, I'll be testing on the 2nd of June, this will be CD28. Seems so long away now..

Good luck all!

Got AF today so I should being o'ing around 28th and testing around 12th June onwards. :thumbup: Wishing :dust: for us all this month!!!!

:wave: Hi Hanawana! FX for you! Added ya to the list! Going for your first? :baby:

Yeah baby #1, second month of trying. AF was 4 days late and came straight after doing a preg test! :dohh: So this time im going to resist urge to test for at least a week! I'll need all your help to not let me test!!!

Hi Everyone!

This is my second month TTC. I had a chemical last month, I'll be testing on the 2nd of June, this will be CD28. Seems so long away now..

Good luck all!

Sorry about your chemical, hopefully this is your month! Will add ya to the list! FX! :dust:

Got AF today so I should being o'ing around 28th and testing around 12th June onwards. :thumbup: Wishing :dust: for us all this month!!!!

:wave: Hi Hanawana! FX for you! Added ya to the list! Going for your first? :baby:

Yeah baby #1, second month of trying. AF was 4 days late and came straight after doing a preg test! :dohh: So this time im going to resist urge to test for at least a week! I'll need all your help to not let me test!!!

Awww Hana! We are all here for eachother! I tend to take preggo tests RIGHT before I start hahaha! I feel ya! :dohh:

:coffee: Hey ladies, just wanted to fill ya in...I probably won't be able to tend to the thread till Sunday night...got a lot of stuff to do this weekend! If there are any new testers, I will be sure to add you then. :dust: Baby dust to all! FX! :hug: Talk to ya then! :wave:

hiya...didnt get my:bfp:in may so im hoping to test around 6th june add me please :flower: xx

Thanks for confirming! Yep I'm Canadian also - and I am SO impatiently awaiting my O. I've bought some pre-seed so I'm hoping that will help things along as well.

I tried my first OPK test yesterday because even though it was highly unlikely that I was Oing, my CM was pretty fertile-looking so I tested just in case. I can see how it would get $ once you try for a few cycles, so thank you for the link! I will check it out.

It DOES get costly! I actually buy my preggo tests from the Dollar Store! Cheapies! If I ever get a slight :bfp: on one of those, I'll buy a digital. And careful with the PreSeed lol I used the recommended amount the 1st time and it's WAYYYY too much ahhaaaaa, whatta mess! :wacko: (TMI LOL!)

Also added ya to the list! :dust: :dust:

Yay! Thanks! I cannot wait to even get to my first O. Seriously, gah! Lol

So excited for you! Let us know when you get that POS OPK!!! GL! :happydance:

Hi ladies.....Can I join?

AF arrived today :( So we are now on to month 5 of TTC#1! Using CBFM this month & soft cups so really hoping for a BFP!

Testing June 17th!

Hi ladies.....Can I join?

AF arrived today :( So we are now on to month 5 of TTC#1! Using CBFM this month & soft cups so really hoping for a BFP!

Testing June 17th!

Hello Mrs! :wave: Of course you can join! Adding you right now! :thumbup: GL and lots and lots of baby dust coming your way! :dust:

Hi ladies, I should be testing about the 14th June. af hasn't arrived today but I pretty much think I am out this month :(

Hey I'm on cycle 5 ttc #1. It's CD7 for me and my expected AF is June 3 so I'll be testing then if AF doesn't show up early like it did last month! I don't usually ov till around the CD12 but because of the shorter cycle this time around I went to use an opk this morning (also had major cm) so wanted to check. The funny thing is I have so many ov strips and pg strips because I buy them in bulk off ebay that I took a pg test without even knowing :haha: seriously I think my poas habit is getting out of hand :)

Hi BommaMomma, I'll be testing around June 12th or 13th....I think. I've been spotting for the past 4 days and my temp started to drop today, but it's still well above the coverline. I've taken 2 tests and both were BFN. It's safe to assume that my body is throwing me a curveball this time around. My periods usually come with a fury after a day of spotting, so I guess I'll patiently wait for the teasing to end. :shrug:

At this point, I just want to know if I can have a glass of wine at our toga party tomorrow night! :winkwink:

im still hoping i wont have to be testing in june... im not out this month yet.. blood test results monday

Hi ladies, I should be testing about the 14th June. af hasn't arrived today but I pretty much think I am out this month :(

FX for you Pinky12! You're not out yet! Keep us posted...putting you on the list, unless you get that :bfp:! :thumbup:

Hey I'm on cycle 5 ttc #1. It's CD7 for me and my expected AF is June 3 so I'll be testing then if AF doesn't show up early like it did last month! I don't usually ov till around the CD12 but because of the shorter cycle this time around I went to use an opk this morning (also had major cm) so wanted to check. The funny thing is I have so many ov strips and pg strips because I buy them in bulk off ebay that I took a pg test without even knowing :haha: seriously I think my poas habit is getting out of hand :)

Hello Silly! :wave:

Hahaha! POAS addiction! I think we all suffer from it! Added ya to the list. FX! :dust:

Hi BommaMomma, I'll be testing around June 12th or 13th....I think. I've been spotting for the past 4 days and my temp started to drop today, but it's still well above the coverline. I've taken 2 tests and both were BFN. It's safe to assume that my body is throwing me a curveball this time around. My periods usually come with a fury after a day of spotting, so I guess I'll patiently wait for the teasing to end. :shrug:

At this point, I just want to know if I can have a glass of wine at our toga party tomorrow night! :winkwink:

Hey Stefie! :wave: Nice name...mine's the same :thumbup:

You're still not out! FX for you! I'm adding ya, but keep us posted on what happens!

Psssttt.....one glass of wine won't hurt ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->