JUNE 2o11 TESTERS!

Hey girls! :wave: Man, this thread is picking up speed fast! Trying to keep up! Haha! I love it! I hope we all have GL this coming cycle! :laugh2: Just got home from work, planning on cozying up with the DH for movie night. :hugs: Tomorrow night is the ladies summer kick off at one of my friends houses. Looking forward to it...and I can drink! Woop woop! :happydance: Gotta get it in before I start obsessing over the TWW again haha! :rofl: Have a good night ladies, will most likely be back on Sunday evening. Baby dust for all!!! :dust: Nighty night! :sleep:

Hi Ladies, Ill be testing on June 2nd (if I can wait that long...)

TTC #1 for 11 months :(

Hi Ladies, Ill be testing on June 2nd (if I can wait that long...)

TTC #1 for 11 months :(

Hey Equal! :wave: You got me before I signed off! Damn BnB, always something interesting to read haha! :rofl: Added ya to the list! FX! :happydance:

I'd like to join!! I'm planning on testing June 11.

Gotcha Wanting! You're on the list! :thumbup: I feel like I'm running a VIP service at a club lol Are you on the list? No? BACK OF THE LINE THEN! :rofl: Hahaha! FX for you hun! :dust:

Don't know when I'm testing in June, but I'm really aiming to get a BFP in June.

Put me down! Umm... Let's go with June 10th? That'll be a few days after AF is due for me.

Hi everyone! I'm Jamie and today is cd8 for me. I am refusing to test this month until June 1st. still hoping someone can tell me how do you know when you are producing enough cm? Well ewcm? I don't want to have to use preseed unless necessary. The is my #2 cycle of trying to conceive Hoping it will be a luck month for us all!

I'll join the group testing on the 12th. AF showed up on day 32 this month, but that's very unusual for me. Here's hoping she goes back to her normal self this month. FX'd for everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Jamie and today is cd8 for me. I am refusing to test this month until June 1st. still hoping someone can tell me how do you know when you are producing enough cm? Well ewcm? I don't want to have to use preseed unless necessary. The is my #2 cycle of trying to conceive Hoping it will be a luck month for us all!

As far as how much ewcm is "enough," I have no clue, but I would say I really recommend preseed. I really don't have enough natural cm, and preseed has made our BD much more enjoyable (we always used lube before TTC).

Add me in! :D We're trying Maca and the 'sperm meets egg' plan this month. Let's hope the hard work pays off!

I'm new to all of this, but I'd love to be a part of this list! Right now I am at CD 5. My cycles are somewhat irregular but if I figure right I'll be testing around June 14th or 15th.

Hi BommaMomma,
may i join this testing been looking for one for a minute and i finally found one lol ill will be testing june 3rd and thanks and :dust: to everyone:flower:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for doing this list BommaMomma- always good to know there are others going through the same wait. AF due on May 31st so I'll do my best to wait until June 1st to test! I have been regular as clockwork the last few months so if I'm even a day late I won't be able to resist testing.

Good luck all! x

I can't wait to start trying this month! Great to see so many ladies who will also be trying soon and testing in June.

Ive got opks, preseed, temping and thinking about buying soft cups to help keep the swimmers in! Anyone know where to buy these in Ontario?

So I haven't heard about these soft cups before but just googled them - do you just put one up for a while after :sex: ?! If so how long for and do you need to do the legs up thing?!

As I thought af turned up today :cry: so I am in for June. Hope everyone is ok x

So I haven't heard about these soft cups before but just googled them - do you just put one up for a while after :sex: ?! If so how long for and do you need to do the legs up thing?!

Hey butterfly....this will be my first month using Soft Cups! But you put them in after BD....before you get up or anything & they can be left in for 12 hrs!
I will still keep my legs up for about 20mins though....just to give the swimmers all the help they can get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->