June 30th

jelizabeth

Reaction score
I'm currently awaiting the arrival of my second baby! 30w 3d and the countdown begins :). Just wanting to see if there are any other mamas out there due around June 30th to help pass the time quicker and keep in touch with even after baby is born :)

I am due the 17 th with my second, but my first was induced at 41 1/2 wks.... So I'm just figuring my baby will come around your due dates! Will be seeing your names near the end, so thought I would jump in and say hi. :)

Im due 29th June with 1st baby... can't believe how quick its come around :)

we are all in the last quarter of pregnancy woohoo! Thank goodness, I Am one who just hates every second of being pregnant. And I'm also one who goes extra days :( June will be here soon!

Happy to meet you all! How's everyone pregnancy going? This one is sure different from my first that's for sure. How many of you know what you are having? With both they are surprises .. Hoping for a boy this time around though ;)

Im having a girl :)
Feel like ive been pregnant for agesssss tho

Happy to meet you all! How's everyone pregnancy going? This one is sure different from my first that's for sure. How many of you know what you are having? With both they are surprises .. Hoping for a boy this time around though ;)

I'm having a boy have extra water with this pregnancy and lots of extra pains with the girls I just had bad ms but had energy and not as much pain! I can't do the waiting game lol its hard to just wait till the 20 week scan! Haha

This baby will be a surprise, loved the surprise with my daughter so team yellow again! Cant wait!

Hi ladies, I haven't been on for awhile, but I saw this thread and wated to say HI! I'm due June 30th too :) This is our first baby, a boy!

I wonder how many of us will be having June babies or July babies since our due dates are right on the cusp??

Hii! Im due June 18th, with our second, a little boy! We have.a little girl already so.are super excited.to be having a.bit.of.a.change of pace! This.pregnancy is entirely.different from my last, extra tired, more.nausea, then again maybe its the.fact I have a nearly 3 year old this.time!

This baby will be a surprise, loved the surprise with my daughter so team yellow again! Cant wait!

Hey! Not very often you find people with having surprises anymore lol
I had a surprise with my daughter too and this one again will be a surprise! Can't wait .. we are hoping for a boy this time, only 2 more months and we will find out :) how is your pregnancy going this time around? feel any different from your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->