June 4th: CD1 - who's with me?

jacinda

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
So here's for another month. TTC third cycle now. NTNP for over 2 yrs. 34yrs old. Had an ultrasound in November last year that showed I wasn't ovulating. Was diagnosed with LUFS. Had extremely high prolactin, so was given bromocriptine. But that was abroad. Should have my ovulation monitored every cycle, but here in the UK the GP has ignored all my previous test results, scans, etc. and has started from the beginning, i.e. CD3 and 21 bloods. I have a scan in a few weeks, but it's just a random cycle day scan. I feel taking my bloods on CD21 was just a waste of time. She didn't ask me when I ovulate, which normally is CD16/17 and last cycle it was actually 18, so the CD21 bloods were just 3 days post ov (instead of 7). She also told me to stop taking the bromocriptine. Well, if my prolactin is so high (which usually is the cause of anovulatory cycles), then why stop? So I haven't stopped. Sorry for the rant, but I just feel helpless...

My cycles are normally 28-29 days long, last one was 31 (ov was later than normal). This cycle I also decided to start temping. Well, let's see how it goes.
Is anyone with me?

I'm 28 and been ttc for 5 months. I'm on cd5 of my 6th cycle and starting to get really stressed out about when this will happen. I've been using the cbfm for 3 months now, and just started temping last month (which did confirm that I was ovulating when I thought I was). I REALLY hope this is our month! Good luck to you as well, lots of babydust! :dust::dust:

Im 22 and on my 5th cycle ttc. Cd4. I was on bcp for years but my cycles are pretty regular just very long. I track CM to determine O. I normally O around cd19.
Good luck this month!!!

Thank you for your responses ladies. Keeping fingers crossed for all of us.

Im on CD 2...TT#1 This will be Cycle #3. I am going to start taking my BBT tom(thermometer just came in today). My cycles are somewhat irregular. They range from 33-41 days. Last cycle was 36 and previous was a crazy 53!
We have been TTC since Thanksgiving...but I just started charting and understanding how all this stuff works. Call me stupid, but for years I always thought it was a one time deal, boy was I wrong.
My DH and I have decided to try one more cycle and if it does not work we will go get fully checked out and weigh our options from there. I really hope this is our cycle...third times a charm right?
Good luck ladies! Lets keep each other posted and pray for our :bfp:

Hi ladies,
I am 22 and currently on cd2 of cycle 4 ttc #1
. Using opks and charting cp and cm so far also planning to start temping if this cycle is another bfn. Best of luck to us all this month lets see those bfps girls! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->