June and July 2017 Testers Unite for Fathers day and Fireworks testing!! :)

So, took another ovulation test and the line is still as dark as it was at 1am this morning! May have a little hope left. It just sucks when I am good to go and DH isn't. I cant believe I finally got a test with the test line darker than the control line. I have never seen it do this for me!

Attachments

• IMG_1219.jpg
    IMG_1219.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
Must be an extra strong lh surge. Hope you get some bd in tonight.

Hi all, I am cautiously joining this June thread. My life has turned upside down since last cycle. OH is having a full on midlife crisis and decided he needs to completely change his life so we are splitting up after 14 years. To say i am devastated is an understatement, but i have decided to continue ttc without him. He has also agreed to act as a donor for me (with a contract etc.) which is completely unorthodox, but i am not giving up my life because he is a disaster.

That being said, i am so confused by my cycle this time around. I normally o around cd20 or 21 and have a 33 day cycle. I have had ewcm since cd8 (on cd15 now) and my opks keep getting almost positive then going light again. I swear if i have an annovulatory cycle this month i am going to freaking lose my mind. So, idk when i am going to test this month. Ff says June 6, but that is if i o early next week.

Good luck to everyone. Hoping for so many bfps this month.

Hi nuthatch

Don't worry you're not alone

The exact thing has happened to me only 8 weeks ago, so I know exactly what your going through

I was with my girlfriend for 12 years or so, and it was completely out of the blue for me as we had been trying for children for 7 years using several different donors over the years (with a break in between as I went a bit loopy from the stress of it not working)

And on the 15th march she told me she no longer wants children so I was already to live life without them because here and now is what counts but then she realised I would have given up my dream for her she(not expected from me) told me on the 16th march she doesn't love me anymore,
I still can't believe it some days because it was really out of the blue

So I'm still living with her 8 weeks later and it's awful as my heart is still breaking but I literally have no where to go at the moment, as we moved 100 miles away from home to be near her family and it's her tenancy

But I too have continued to TTC by myself and have a steady donor now and seen him twice so far whilst living here still, first time I arranged him to come up here without her knowing(she was working) and the second time she went out for an hour for him to come up, (she clicked as I was avoiding mayo as bad for pregnancy and I was in the first TWW) and asked if I was pregnant lol

It was only a month after a dear friend of mine had died too
And a month afterwards I lost my fur baby to cancer
So yes I've had a very rough few months :(

It's good that you DH is still going to be a donor for you :)

I didn't get a positive OPK this but ovulated on CD22 because of all the other signs
I think it may be worth you investing in clearblue fertility monitor, it's brilliant, I got mine half price on eBay and on the first month using it this time around, the last 6 cycles I have been ovulating on around CD14 - CD 16 but this one will be a very long cycle for some reason, but I though I had ovulated on CD 15 due to my CM but turns out my darkest OPK was on CD22 and monitor went high too and severe EWCM and CP was correct

So I would definitely recommend the monitor

Fingers crossed for you Cews !!!

It's my first month using OPKs. Wow this is confusing lol I got a VERY close to positive on May 13rd and then nothing.....I am already on CD20 with a cycle of 32 days average :(
This happened to me at one point. I eventually got another surge and O'd 2 weeks later (and actually that was the cycle I conceived DD!) but it was so frustrating. I hope something happens for you soon.

Thar is beautiful Cews lol! I would love to see a glaring positive like that! Good luck!

Lol I generally get blaring positives. I always have at least dark as but often darker than the control.

Well, long story short I won`t be testing this month, you can take me off the list CP.
Decided the emotional rollercoaster was too much after 2 years and few IUIs, so moving onto IVF this month. I will have egg retrieval done this month but the transfer wont happen this cycle.
I wish everyone best of luck and I def will be stalking this thread very closely :)

Nuthatch, I am so terribly sorry that you are going through all these :cry:
(LT)TTC is very devastating already, I can`t imagine a breakup added onto it.
But I def admire your strength, and will be praying for a sticky bean for you :hugs::baby:

Hi all, I am cautiously joining this June thread. My life has turned upside down since last cycle. OH is having a full on midlife crisis and decided he needs to completely change his life so we are splitting up after 14 years. To say i am devastated is an understatement, but i have decided to continue ttc without him. He has also agreed to act as a donor for me (with a contract etc.) which is completely unorthodox, but i am not giving up my life because he is a disaster.

That being said, i am so confused by my cycle this time around. I normally o around cd20 or 21 and have a 33 day cycle. I have had ewcm since cd8 (on cd15 now) and my opks keep getting almost positive then going light again. I swear if i have an annovulatory cycle this month i am going to freaking lose my mind. So, idk when i am going to test this month. Ff says June 6, but that is if i o early next week.

Good luck to everyone. Hoping for so many bfps this month.

Fingers crossed for you Cews !!!

It's my first month using OPKs. Wow this is confusing lol I got a VERY close to positive on May 13rd and then nothing.....I am already on CD20 with a cycle of 32 days average :(
This happened to me at one point. I eventually got another surge and O'd 2 weeks later (and actually that was the cycle I conceived DD!) but it was so frustrating. I hope something happens for you soon.

Thank you for your input !!!!

Nuthatch and Pixie, I'm so sorry to hear what you ladies are growing through. Hang in there. We're all here if you ever need listening ears.

Sorry to hear that hope bt. Feel free to just hang and chit chat.

Thanks London :)

Ultrasound went good this morning. Still have 3 follicles. Will trigger tomorrow and IUI on Sunday. He said my lining/uterus looked great and that I could definitely carry a baby. Now I'm all emotional lol. My lab results haven't been posted yet so I'll update once I have some numbers to share :) so far it's looking good I think! Glad my lining and follicles will have another day to cook! Lol

Left -17mm follicle
Right - 17, 18mm

Will definitely get 3 eggs!!!

Lining was 6.71mm today, it got thicker!! Still has a little ways to go!

Will trigger tomorrow and IUI on Sunday!!

Ahhh! Things are looking good! They are also putting me on progesterone and I didn't even need to ask for it!

That sounds great Belle. I so hope you get your sticky bean (or 2) in June!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->