June and July 2017 Testers Unite for Fathers day and Fireworks testing!! :)

Welcome Cews, Jas, Hopeful and Zoey- you all have been added. Hope you all get lucky this June:)

Sorry to hear you had such a short LP Zoey. Have you tried b12? That seems to help with with lp length.

Sorry to hear you had such a short LP Zoey. Have you tried b12? That seems to help with with lp length.

I did some last year but I'm gonna start back up again. It shouldn't hurt anyway.

Spotting started today AF should be in full swing by tonight. the cramps aren't too bad but I've been eating alot of potassium filled foods to try and combat that.

It says that my next AF will be due around the 13th of June...but I think I will wait to test till the 15th, few days after. Looking forward to a hopefully lucky and good cycle with you all :D

Ugh this might seem super selfish of me but I just found out a girl in my department at work is pregnant...I know I should be excited for her but honestly my heart sank and felt like I got punched in the gut :(

Pooh I have felt that way more times than I can count lol. Most of those ladies who I've felt so jealous over have already gone on to have their babies... But new batches of pregnant ladies keep popping up. I hope something works for us soon.

Pooh that is pretty common to feel that way. Especially if you've been trying for awhile.

I will adjust your day Canadian. Good luck!

It's my favorite things bout places like MFP and BNB. I love to support others and help answer questions.

Ugh this might seem super selfish of me but I just found out a girl in my department at work is pregnant...I know I should be excited for her but honestly my heart sank and felt like I got punched in the gut :(

Not selfish at all trust me :)
I felt like that in November last year we had 4 pregnant in my workplace(I work in a warehouse) they all on maternity now
And now I have 3 more to deal with :(
I think because they are agency workers and get cancelled a lot at the moment, they have a lot more time on their hands haha
I try to avoid them at all costs tbh

Omg pixie that's gotta be aggravating beyond belief :( I already know I'm not going to be able to look at this girl the same way. I definitely see myself trying to avoid her and trying to avoid conversing with her. (we work in the same room, although on opposite ends and we often cross paths so I'm sure it'll be difficult)
It was such a challenge for me today not to blurt out to everyone what I've been going thru!

On a different note, my husband is going to have his SA done on Friday, he was supposed to have it done a month ago, but long story short, the lab screwed up the first time, he rescheduled it for this past Friday and then found out the location he went to doesn't even do fertility testing! So hopefully once and for all next week we'll have some answers

Limbo is driving me nuts!
I am so eager to start the next cycle but AF just refuses to start. I think my O day was Apr 30th, and my LP is exactly 14 days, so AF was supposed to start on Sunday (its Tuesday morning my time now). My temp usually drops 2 days before the period, but this morning it was still very high... aghhhhh which means at least another 2 days before AF
Testing everyday and keep getting shadow/evap lines

As my tubes have slight problems, I am worried any chance this can be start of ectopic pregnancy? I just looked up, and I didn`t have any cycle longer than 28 days for the last 12 months.

Any advice girls?

HopeBT, some women just get really late BFP. If your temp is still up I'd try and get a blood test done. Tell them you suspect possible ectopic. Good luck in either case.

Thanks a lot CP, I think I might just do that.
I am a little embarrassed to go back to my Dr as I already did a blood test about a week ago :haha: :haha: It was our anniversary last Wed, so was hoping for a BFP surprise for hubby, and it was negative
Now thinking back, it was probably little early and I was a bit too impatient.
It is really hard to resist the urge for blood test as the clinic is 1 min walk from my work, costs 13 USD and I get the result in 2 hr, so I usually do it every single month :haha:

HopeBT, some women just get really late BFP. If your temp is still up I'd try and get a blood test done. Tell them you suspect possible ectopic. Good luck in either case.

Quick update. Got blood test result, BFN, so def will be testing in June!
Hopefully AF starts very soon

Hi Ladies!

I should be testing on the 6th if everything goes right.

Fingers crossed for all BFPs in June for everyone!!

Sorry to hear that HopeBT and Welcome to you and tpdennis. Both of you will be added . Good Luck!

Hi ladies! I should be testing on June 5th. AF got me early this month so it wont be too long till I can test again.

Welcome Table. Sorry to hear you got AF early.Hope June is your month. I will add you. Good luck!

Im so angry at af today.
But sure i will be back to my positive self once the pain subsides. Please put me down for the 10th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->