June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Yep it sure is Vegas, I looked at her old posts and she did post here. How dare her!!! JK that is great for her. I don't think I will add her back though as I guess she didn't feel as comfortable here as the rest of us.

Hey Vegas and Meli, I'm kinda jealous of your all girl's school, I used to read a lot of Enid Blyton when I was younger and I dreamed of going to a private school mainly but I would have taken all girl's too! I wanted to be at boarding school though!

Meli, I am ABSOLUTELY STARVING I have never been this hungry in my whole life! If I don't eat for like 3 hours it feels painful, I'm gonna be so fat with a 2 stone baby at rate! Just sent OH to the butchers for sausages for breakfast and we're having fish and chips for lunch and beef noodles for tea, our life revolves around food!

Angel, ha those dreams sound as bad as mine, I'm always left unsatisfied too! I have dreams about other people too, hmmmm, it's not like you can control it! So glad you're nearly ready to announce has it felt like a long wait? Do you have a 12 week scan or another scan booked before you will announce? I have my booking in appointment on Wednesday which is the 8 week appointment then after that you get your scan date through, I can't wait for that cos that's when we'll be announcing if all goes well. of course last time it was at this scan that I found out the baby had stopped so it's gonna be a very nervous wait!

Oh yep, that girl was on this thread wasn't she, that's good news for her then! What's everyone up to this weekend? We're helping MIL, had friend's over for dinner last night and a lot of eating as you know!

Stef, hope the bleeding has stopped and you have come to a decision about your scan, thinking of you lots x x

Vegas,

That's too funny. I dont remember any tampons sailing through class (My teachers were pretty scary so I dont think anybody dared!).

Good for her, but too bad she didnt feel comfortable on this board. Oh well! I dont think it was due to us.

Jasmine,

That's funny that you wanted to go to boarding school. I guess everybody wants what they dont have--those with straight hair want curly, and vice versa :wacko:. My school actually started out as a boarding school and a day school, when I started there as a freshman, they had just stopped the boarding portion and just kept it as a day school.

good for you that you're enjoying your food. Better than not being able to keep anything down and miserable!

Stef,

Keeping you in my prayers :hugs:. I'm even praying 2x a day instead of once.

AFM,

Last night we went over our neighbor's for dinner and wine. It was nice.

Early this morning I dropped my car off at car wash so it can be detailed. Did a little bit of gardening (but still have to weed!) and my MIL will be coming over in an hour or so to bbq and hang out with us for the day.

Tomorrow will be laundry day (ugh) and other errands around the house. Will check in tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

Jasmine: All that food sounds good to me too! I'm always starving too, regardless of the status of my uterus. I think the idea of boarding school (Hogwarts) sounds a lot better that the reality. Mine was also just a day school.

Meli: Looks like you've had a productive day thus far and a nice evening last night.

Stef: I too am praying. Hope you're ok with that. I figure positive vibes your way either in prayer or general thought can be a good thing. Sending big hugs as well. Also, how is Blake's leg?

Got my hair done today. I've been there for the last three and a half hours! She fit in another haircut while my hair was processing so it took forever. Not really the way I had planned spending the day. I also managed to go for a run this morning (first in a long time) and I too did some gardening. The weather here is just about perfect. Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Jasmine-As for hcg levels....have you had a scan prior too this one...they have calculators online google it is what I did

Hi everyone sorry it has been so long!!! That was a lot of reading...lol...that's what I get though...last week was spring break so it was busy well at work.really busy with packing as this is our last weekend in this house...very bitter sweet...really excited about the new place...I have my next scan the 22nd and then my Dr appt on the 23Rd...nothing else really new...laughed really hard at Jack Ripp lol...think we are going with Lucas "Luke" :) which isn't much better I am having a hard time with boys names even dh is having a hard time...Ithink I am starting to feel the baby move...not sure though...will bee extremely busy the next few weeks x with finishing packing, moving and unpacking so I apologize now I will be reading the post just probably not posting which is what I typically do..I use the thanks for I likes

Hi everyone sorry it has been so long!!! That was a lot of reading...lol...that's what I get though...last week was spring break so it was busy well at work.really busy with packing as this is our last weekend in this house...very bitter sweet...really excited about the new place...I have my next scan the 22nd and then my Dr appt on the 23Rd...nothing else really new...laughed really hard at Jack Ripp lol...think we are going with Lucas "Luke" :) which isn't much better I am having a hard time with boys names even dh is having a hard time...Ithink I am starting to feel the baby move...not sure though...will bee extremely busy the next few weeks x with finishing packing, moving and unpacking so I apologize now I will be reading the post just probably not posting which is what I typically do..I use the thanks for I likes

I am pretty sure Lucas is the name we are using for a boy too. Lucas Alexander.

My husbands mom suggested it and he really liked it and we did agree this time he'd picks the name...what did I get myself into?I named the girls so I guess it is only fair...I am pushing for Isaiah but he said it isn't a strong enough name....Also Luke is biblical which is what he wants.makes it harder to find a name we like because a lot of the boys in our family is already named after people in the family...he really likes Michael like the ark angel but that's one of my brothers names...I have a big family...there is Geffery, Chrystal, Andrey, me, Michael, Shauna, Ashley, and Taeler...my dad comes from a family of seven, my mom from a family of eight...Hubby family of three, his dad family of six, his mom family of four...almost all of them had three our more kids themselves so it it's really hard to think of a name that isn't taken lol

Hey girls,

So pissed off just lost everything I wrote, grrrrrrrrr!

Stef, are you okay lovely? My thoughts are with you and I'm hoping so much the bleeding has stopped and your bean is okay too.

Meli, your weekend sounds lovely, well all apart from the laundry, I had a similar day today. How was your BBQ I can't wait till the weather gets nice enough here to BBQ, did you get round to getting the cast iron mosaic table yet? We still want one but will probably just get a wooden ikea jobbie for now! Are you done charting for this month now, just using it to confirm o? Any symptoms as yet, it's early I know but still!

Vegas, hogwarts would have been a dream come true, if the potter books would have been around when I was a kid, my obsession would have been out of control! Your hair appointment sounds like my last but I had to take Eva, she found their Christmas decorations, nightmare!

Sweet, that's a lovely name and thanks for advice on HCG, I did google but the chart gave such a wide range, like 18 to 7000 was acceptable for 5 weeks, then I heard of Someone else who had a level of 69 at 6 weeks and that one wasn't viable but mine was 5350 so pretty happy with it.

Angel, I doubt you'll get to use that name as I have a feeling you have a little Kinsley Monroe in there, that is your girls name isn't it? Will you find out gender, and how many weeks will you be? I've gone off my names again now, finding Peter way too common, see it EVERYWHERE! So back to liking Vincent which has always been my top favourite and quite like Vaughn too, it's welsh and means little one but Vinnie is my fave. Quite like Erica for a girl.

Afm, totally and utterly shattered, had to nap again this afternoon, just cos I'd been shopping and made soup. I'm useless. Friends came over Friday night for dinner, thy didn't leave until 1am,I wanted to kill them, I couldn't keep awake! OH has made homemade salmon fish cakes for tea, omg they were lush! Luckily he is being a total star lately and really understanding. Have my 8 weeks booking in appointment on Wednesday too, then my scan date will come through, yeeeeyyyy. Xx

Sweet, how about Jude that's one of my fave bible names that and Elijah x

Jamsine, Yum, salmon cakes!!! Jeff does not like them, so we don't make them at our house, but sometimes when we visit my parents I ask them to make them. And yes, that is our girl name and I hope you are right! I ordered a car seat canopy a while ago with a free code. I didn't realize the under layer was this very lovely lavender color. I don't think I would be willing to use it for a boy. If you chose Vincent would you use Vince and a nickname. I love that name! BTW, I have an ob app at 12+3 to hear the hb on the doppler (11+2 now). And I will be finding out the sex although I am not sure what week he will set my app for.

Sweetmomma, yes that is quite a large family and would make things harder! I know what you mean about your move being bittersweet. This is the only house Carter has really known. Today we sat on the front porch to eat lunch because we finally got some warm weather. A man walked by with his dog, I see him all the time and I pretty sure he has lived in the neighborhood the whole time we have. He said "he sure has gotten big fast" talking about Carter. I didn't even realize he would have noticed Carter now, or previously. It really made me not want to leave this house and neighborhood.:cry:

Vegas, I love getting my hair done, but it always takes about three hours for me too. Glad you got a chance to run and hope you don't pay for it later! While I am thinking of it, here is what I am thinking of doing with my hair, what do you all think?
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/388059_10151010908068225_1620395696_n.jpg

Jasmine- I love those names but a good friend of ours she has four boys and those are two of their names lol...do you have any other hcg levels of yours to compare? I nt in weekly so I always used the hcg calculators...your numbers should double every 48-72 up till eight weeks then it can take 96 hours... Then after a certain amount of weeks it will slowly start dropping...

Angel- we moved in here when Izzy was nine months and Abby was born here...so many memories..but it is going to be nice to get out of such a depressing place...

Not sure if this will work but I am going to try something new... 17 weeks 1 day
https://md19.quartz.synacor.com/service/home/~/imagejpeg_2.jpg?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=55920&part=2

So I'll start off this post with my AFM this time since I know you were all worried :)

Thursday night was when we did the first progesterone shot. I had some blood Friday morning, but then it stopped... and hasn't come back! Pg symptoms are increasing by A LOT, so that's a good sign. The bloating had decreased last week because of being sick and slightly dehydrated, but it's back full force. We went to the zoo yesterday and I wore a shirt I THOUGHT hid it. I had a sweater on over it but I got hot and took it off. Asked Blake if the shirt looked ok without the sweater, and his response - "Yeah it looks fine, but you can tell you're pregnant." Besides the bloating, I'm nauseous pretty much ALL the time and my boobs are sore and swollen. And I feel like crying at the drop of a hat, over absolutely nothing.

I decided against going for an hq scan this weekend. I wanted to, I want to, but I'm holding out because I know in my gut everything is ok. That and the twin thing. I had a strong twin feeling before the u/s and before the bleeding on Thursday, and that feeling has since gone away. I would personally like to know if I was right, but Blake doesn't want to know if there was a twin that didn't make it. He was actually kind of excited about the possibility of twins. I'm going to let him have this one and not satisfy my curiosity - there's really no point in knowing, it would just be upsetting.

So on top of all the vitamins, etc I'm on, my midwife wants me to do progesterone shots twice a week at least through 14 weeks. I have to do the second one today, and my butt cheek is still sore from the last one. I'm not going to be able to sit over the next few weeks!

So that's that. My next appt is next Friday. I'm going to hold out on any other ultrasounds until then, unless the bleeding comes back. After Friday morning's little bit, I haven't had any at all.

Thank you to everyone for the thoughts and prayers <3 I love you ladies!

As for Blake's leg, the zoo probably wasn't the best idea with all the walking. He said it feels worse today than it has before. When he left this morning he wasn't sure if he'd make it through work.

angel, I hate not knowing, as well, but I'm trying to go with my gut feeling and not let worry take over! Sorry you ended up getting the bug, it sucked!

Jasmine, I know all about being starving! I'm nauseous all the time, but hungry all the time! Sometimes eating helps the nausea, sometimes it doesn't, it's hard to tell and it makes me nervous to eat, but nervous not to eat! As for being useless... same here! House is a sty, there's a ton of dishes and laundry to catch up on... everything is just going to hell there!

Meli, thank you for the prayers! How many dpo are you now?

vegas, I'm stuck doing my own hair most of the time since moving (the last move last April, not this one). One of my close friends is my hair stylist and I lived 5 minutes from him, but with the first move that became 50, and now it's 35 or so, so he just gives me the color and developer, gave me the brush, bowl and cape and I do it myself. Kind of sucks since he's always done it for free so I'm not saving any money!

sweetmomma, what a cute bump!

Stef that is great news that the bleeding has stopped and you still have a positive gut feeling. I am sorry Blake's leg is still hurting. We also went to the zoo this weekend, wish we were at yours though. The St. Louis one is so much better!

It is pretty cool! We were planning on going to the sea lion show but got there just as the 1pm started and by 3pm we were ready to leave, so we decided to see it another day. He wants to go back when the stingrays are there, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->