June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Angel: the new levels are from Wednesday exactly 48 hours from the first.

Please try not to worry Vegas. I know it is hard though. Here is the chart I use:
https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

I can see how you wouldn't want to acknowledge it. I think we all feel like that a little.

Stef, Got to love our crazy weather. Glad you guys are okay. Good luck tomorrow!

Meli, what I love about your chart is the high temps. You have only had an 87 temp once before on one day. I like that it is level and I like that it looks like you haven't had spotting. But I am sure you are feeling like Vegas (and the rest of us have), that you don't want to acknowledge it or think positively in case of let down. So I will stop talking about it now and say a few extra prayers tonight.

Jasmine, pull you tired ass on here and tell us how you are, even if you don't reply to us!!

Please try not to worry Vegas. I know it is hard though. Here is the chart I use:
https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

I can see how you wouldn't want to acknowledge it. I think we all feel like that a little.

Stef, Got to love our crazy weather. Glad you guys are okay. Good luck tomorrow!

Meli, what I love about your chart is the high temps. You have only had an 87 temp once before on one day. I like that it is level and I like that it looks like you haven't had spotting. But I am sure you are feeling like Vegas (and the rest of us have), that you don't want to acknowledge it or think positively in case of let down. So I will stop talking about it now and say a few extra prayers tonight.

Angel,

Thanks for the extra prayers! I appreciate them :hugs:

Your perpetual doom cloud should go away soon, once you hit 2nd Tri, right? That will be here before you know it!!!

You make a good point about that 98.7 temp from the Jan cycle! I feel like I can't be negative about my chances, I have to be hopeful, and there's no way to be hopeful without being let down with a bfn. But I guess that's the chance I have to take.

Ok I just have to say... coworker is cleaning desks and OMG the cleaning products smell is overwhelmingggggggg.

angel, did you guys get any storms where you are? I know that gloom feeling! I've been feeling down a lot lately, mostly for no reason.

vegas, I wouldn't about your levels if your dr didn't express concern.

Meli, FX your temps stay high! Those are good tips for the interview, thank you! I'm sorry your bougainvilleas (I totally had to copy/paste that word to spell it right, lol) are messed up. Tornadoes are scary! We're in tornado alley, so we have tornado watches and warnings pretty often. I've even seen a funnel cloud travel down the street when I lived in the town that got hit last night. It was scary but awesome, lol.

Meli: I started at 9dpo, but it was one of those lines that could have been more of an evap than the real deal and that was with an ic. I didn't use the first response test until 12dpo. I still have all my tests. If you'd like I'll snap a picture of them tonight so you can see my progression. Of course they all are a bit darker now that they are dry. Only reason I tested at all is I had one day where I was so irritable and I'm never like that unless I'm knocked up.

Jasmine: are you out there?

Stef: sorry you are feeling down. You've had a lot going on lately so I cam see where it might all be weighing on you. Once spring has finally sprung, you get a job closer to home, baby is a little further along and Blake's leg has healed you'll be happy as a clam. As it is you are in your new home, engaged to the man you love, expecting his baby and you are currently employed, so things are already pretty darn good. Sending lots of happy thoughts your way.

Stef,

I think I would cr*p in my pants if I saw a tornado in person! They freak me out enough on tv, thank u very much! :haha:

vegas,

Thanks!
I was asking about how soon you tested, because I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, I would test sooner than 11-12dpo. But I won't!!! I refuse!!...I think??!!...:dohh::dohh:

And you made great points to Stef. Very well put!

Meli: I wouldn't bother before 10dpo as it may not show up yet. Based on my betas this week, I think hCG builds up in me quickly. I wish I knew what my betas looked like with Charlotte as I know they took them twice when I was 4 weeks along. With the molar they only did the initial test, but I didn't go in until I was six weeks along. My doctor should have my betas from Charlotte as I had my whole file transferred when I moved from Vegas. Perhaps I'll call the bitchy nurse and have her take a look.

Meli: I wouldn't bother before 10dpo as it may not show up yet. Based on my betas this week, I think hCG builds up in me quickly. I wish I knew what my betas looked like with Charlotte as I know they took them twice when I was 4 weeks along. With the molar they only did the initial test, but I didn't go in until I was six weeks along. My doctor should have my betas from Charlotte as I had my whole file transferred when I moved from Vegas. Perhaps I'll call the bitchy nurse and have her take a look.

vegas,

Yah, you're probably right. I guess I'll stick to the original plan...

I agree-- call that bitchy nurse and make her do her job!

OK, here are my tests. From top 9dpo, 10dpo am, 10dpo pm, 11dpo am, 11dpo pm, 12dpo am, 16dpo am.

Attachments

• low res hpt.jpg
    low res hpt.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
OK, here are my tests. From top 9dpo, 10dpo am, 10dpo pm, 11dpo am, 11dpo pm, 12dpo am, 16dpo am.

WOW..even the first one has a very clear line--no squinting at all!

Thanks for sharing :hugs:

Yep it sure is a clear line on the first one. Clearer than mine at 10dpo. Speaking of, I seem to have lost my tests from this time.:cry: I am hoping I come across them while packing because I have kept them from both the other pregnancies and I don't want this one to feel left out when they go looking through their baby box.

Here are some bump pics and a pic of Carter he made me take (not that he has to ask twice!!).
https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_3535_zps016925d3.jpg

This one is letting it all hang out 11+6

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_3534_zps732352c3.jpg

This one is sucking in 11+6

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_3536_zpsff0ce754.jpg

Ugghh!!! I just got a text from Charlie's mom asking if Carter bit him today. All they did was fight all day. I was about to strangle them both (jk btw!!). So yeah, it is certainly possible that it happened. I can't wait to be done watching him. Carter def has his disobedient moments, but he behaves much better when Charlie isn't here and I am so tired of saying "stop that", "don't do that", "you guys need to play nicely" and blah blah blah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->