June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Yep it sure is a clear line on the first one. Clearer than mine at 10dpo. Speaking of, I seem to have lost my tests from this time.:cry: I am hoping I come across them while packing because I have kept them from both the other pregnancies and I don't want this one to feel left out when they go looking through their baby box.

Angel,

How abt u pee on a couple testsand save them, just in case the others dont show up? Do u have ic's? Maybe dilute urine with water to make it faint?

Angel,

What cute bump pix!!!!! And what an adorable pic of carter:thumbup:

Abt the kids fighting, idk how u have the patience! I know i sure don't :haha:

Yep it sure is a clear line on the first one. Clearer than mine at 10dpo. Speaking of, I seem to have lost my tests from this time.:cry: I am hoping I come across them while packing because I have kept them from both the other pregnancies and I don't want this one to feel left out when they go looking through their baby box.

Angel,

How abt u pee on a couple testsand save them, just in case the others dont show up? Do u have ic's? Maybe dilute urine with water to make it faint?

If I don't find them when I pack, I will have to do that.

Zzzzzzzz
Helloooo, ill properly reply as soon as I can, had guests last night and more all weekend but hopefully sunday night I can get on! Went for my booking in appointment wednesday, midwife was concerned about pain in my ovary I mentioned so sent meey for a blood test, results were 98000, also a scan just waiting to go in for in will update sunday xxx you lot crack me up tired ass on here hehe xxx

Angel: great bump already! Sorry about Carter potentially biting the other boy, I think they are just at that age. Charlotte has been bitten and she even bit me once (though she learned quickly that she better not do it again and hasn't). Personally, I've never kept my hpt's; I mean I did pee on them, but if you want to keep them I like Meli's suggestion.

Jasmine: are they going to do a scan on you too? I figure if you complain about a pain in your ovary then they should at least take a look.

Jasmine: nevermind, I see you said they will be doing a scan. Your numbers look good btw.

Had my scan, saw my little baked bean, will post a piccy Sunday night, even had cute tiny arms and legs! So happy x

vegas, thanks for the happy thoughts! I think feeling down is mostly the hormones, it's like I either feel sad or bitchy! And I mean BITCHY! And wow, definitely a visible line at 9 dpo!

Meli, the funnel cloud I saw was crazy, came out of nowhere and just went down the street like it was on a mission. I just stood in front of the window and stared... lol not safe, I know. I checked a sign after and the metal sign pole had twisted clear around, but the flowers at the base of the pole were untouched. So weird! I'm fascinated by storms, even though they're scary. I had to yell at Blake to come inside the other night because he wanted to see a tornado!

angel, what a great bump so far! And Carter is so damn cute.

Jasmine, yay for the good scan! I can't wait to see the pic!

AFM, nausea continues, may be getting worse (at least it is today). I honestly thought I may have to pull over on the highway this morning on my way to work to throw up. I'm not a puker, it happens VERY rarely (which is why that bug caught me so off guard), so I think that's why I'm just miserably nauseous all the time... can't help but wonder if throwing up would help me feel better! Not tempting fate, though.

Had a break in the nausea for a bit last night, though, and was able to DTD for the first time in weeks (I know, if I weren't so miserable I'd totally be in withdrawal!)... and it was fantastic. Even with his injured leg!

Headache started yesterday, boooooo. It's back again today, as are my allergies - nose won't quit running, sinuses probably aren't helping my head! I have the job interview this afternoon, so hopefully it'll be better by then or I'm going to suck bad!

I should have taken a tummy pic last night because I looked huge by comparison to earlier in the day!

Vegas,

How’s your uti?

Jasmine,

SO glad you saw your lil bean in the scan!! YAYYYYY! :happydance:

Hope you have a great weekend with your houseguests!

Stef,

GL at today's interview!!!!! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well between the sinus issues and the nausea :hugs:
But YAY to dtd finally lol! :haha:

Angel,

Just get through today and you'll have 2 days off from babysitting Charlie :hugs:

AFM:

9dpo today, and today’s temp is up so very slightly, but I think it was due to the fact that I fell asleep with my pj bottoms on. I would say thus far, my temps have been flat from 6-10dpo (so far). I see on a couple of previous cycles that I also had flat temps (albeit lower temps) on 8-10dpo and 6-9 dpo. Based on that, and the fact that I don’t have any ‘symptoms’, not even an implantation dip, I’m afraid I didn’t catch the egg :nope: BUT I won’t give up being hopeful until stupid af shows.:growlmad::growlmad:

You know, there is a possibility of soy wreaking havoc with a woman’s cycle (especially one with a regular cycle), but I didn’t experience that at all. My o day was my average CD14. I wonder if that means the soy did nothing for me (besides post o higher temps and some bloating and gastric issues the day before o)? I'm not complaining, just an observation. Oh well, that’s a chance I will have to take!

Meli: not everyone sees an implantation dip.

Jasmine: glad you got to see your little bean

Stef: I never threw up while pregnant, but I was so nauseous for the most if the first tri. My doctor said throwing up doesn't make you feel any better. Just thought you'd want to know.

Afm: my UTI seems to be gone, but they never called me with results from the urinalysis. I'll ask them about it next week.

Meli: what I meant to say is that you can still be pregnant without a drop. FF should have comparable charts if you are interested.

Jasmine, that is great! Can't wait to see!
Stef, Good luck today!
Vegas, :happydance: for the UTI being gone!
Melissa, Chart is looking good!!!

Meli: what I meant to say is that you can still be pregnant without a drop. FF should have comparable charts if you are interested.

is that a fact? Well then, must.go.stalk.other.people's.charts!!!:haha::haha:

Hi ladies, what is everyone up to? I really need to clean the house but lack the motivation to do so. Nothing to report from here. I'm already fretting about the ultrasound on Wednesday. I really need to get a grip because I can't change what may or may not have happened at the time of conception and honestly this scan isn't really going to tell us all that much.

Meli, are your temps still up? A normal 14 day lp seems so long to me. It's funny I may have to wait 3-4 weeks (or more) to ovulate but I never really have had a true two week wait.

Vegas, I really need to clean too but I don't really feel like seeing as how we have to do a huge top to bottom clean in about two weeks.

Meli, why did you adjust your temps? And what is it today? I got on here just to see it!

Stef, how did the interview go? FX!!!

Jasmine, anxiously awaiting Sunday to see bean! (I want to call him Peter August)

The concert was fun. Miranda was VERY "rocker". A little over the top, but it was still good. I have to cancel my appointment on Monday. I accidentally volunteered to help with a baby shower at the same time. I am going to see if they can get me in earlier or later, if not I will try for a Tues appointment.

I need to ask a stupid question, is it piece of mind or peace of mind??

Angel: The concert sounds like it was fun. We never go to concerts anymore as the sitter I use is only 13 so her parents don't want her out too late and concerts almost never get over before midnight. I've always believed it to be peace of mind if you are trying to put your mind at ease, but if you are offering someone advice (more like telling them exactly what you think) then you are offering them a piece of your mind. Does that make sense? Maybe someone else knows.

Meli: OK, so it dropped, but even now it is higher than most of your previous months' highs. Personally, at this point I'd pee on a stick. I don't think it is too early and I'd rather know that assume it is going one way or the other. As you may have noticed I used internet cheapies this time. I had ordered them in September because I was always waiting to poas because I was using the expensive store bought tests and they managed to arrive about three days after I got my bfp. Of course I tested them out even though I totally trusted my first response test. Anyway, I had about 22 left and figured why not this past cycle. I have considerably depleted my cache, but it was worth it to be able to see a progression.

Jasmine: we all want a full report tomorrow.

You are still in it Meli!! I had tons of ups and downs on my bfp chart.

Yes that makes sense Vegas.

Vegas and angel,
I need to clean house too, but also lack motivation!
yes, temps dropped and are still higher than previous cycles, BUT my temps overall have been higher due to the soy. So it is all relative..
vegas,
i had already peed when i read the post, so it was too late to poas....i guess i will have to wait til tmo, but if temps keep falling, then i wont even test.
Angel,
Glad u enjoyed the concert. And it was ffrreeeee:happydance:
I agree with vegas' excellent interpretation of piece/peace of mind. Oh, and i changed my temps because i usually take my temps twice, and decided to be consistent and use the first temps of the morning. Hope that makes sense.
afm, i had 3 crazy crazy vivid dreams this morning. Im not reading it as a symptom because i seem to get those when i sleep in, and dh and i slept in til 9am. Its almost noon now, so i will get ma big butt off the couch and do what needs to be done. Hope y'all have a great day and will check in tonite.

Meli: My 9dpo test was from pee at about 6pm, so hardly fmu. Of course I also believe I have freakishly high hcg (which I'm pretty sure is not a good thing based on my recent history).

I have yet to clean, but I did manage to get in a bit of shopping. Priorities, right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->