June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Meli: your mom sounds awesome. The only reason I made it to state is because I was part of a relay team where we had one girl who was super fast. Sadly, she ended up getting expelled from school a year or so later because she got caught shoplifting and with Catholic schools just because you did something bad during your free time didn't mean you weren't subject to punishment.

vegas,

in hindsight, my mom was awesome...but of course I didn't recognize/appreciate it at the time! All I knew was that she was strict and mean with high expectations...and that's EXACTLY the same way I will be with my child (and the way I am with DS!) lol. Well, I don't try to be mean, but I know that's how kids perceive it. And that's ok with me!

your poor teammate. One slip up and she was a goner. I hope that didnt send her down a worse path?! Sometimes that happens, ya know? I thought my school was strict!? I remember as a freshman, a sophomore got pg. They took her out of school until she gave birth, then she came back to finish up the end of her junior and her full senior year. I don't know about you, but if that had happened to ME, my parents would have pulled me out of private school and never sent me back! (I imagine the 'never sending me back' part would not have been a punishment to me lol) I can imagine the conversation something like this "you made the decision to have premarital sex so now you will pay the consequences. Your life is no longer about you. It's about your child. We will help you as much as we can but this is your responsibility. You will no longer have a social life. We will not babysit for you to go out and have fun".

Geesh, anybody surprised I waited til I was 40 to want to get pg? :laugh2:
About 5 years ago, my mom told me "You DO know that it's ok to get pg now, right?!" HA! She's such a joker.

Meli: girls got pg at my school too, but they were not allowed to return. I still have so much Catholic guilt/shame that I'm always frightened to tell my parents I'm pregnant because then they'll know I've had sex! So I totally know where you are coming from.

a:
Meli: girls got pg at my school too, but they were not allowed to return. I still have so much Catholic guilt/shame that I'm always frightened to tell my parents I'm pregnant because then they'll know I've had sex! So I totally know where you are coming from.

Omg! Same here! I dont think its something we will ever get over :haha:

Meli: of course the guilt has never stopped me from actually having sex. Good luck with your procedure today, I hope it doesn't hurt at all. Let us know all the details.

Afm: so yeah, the nausea is starting to kick in. My dh said, "I don't mean this in a bad way, but I'm happy you are feeling like crap because you didn't feel bad at all until much later with the miscarriage." It's true with Charlotte I starting feeling bad around week six and with the mc I didn't start feeling bad until week eight. I've decided this is another girl. I'd prefer a boy, but having another girl would sure simplify things. If so, I sure hope she likes hand-me-downs. Of course this pregnancy needs to become viable before I let my imagination run wild. In other news, I took Chevy back to the vet this morning. I think it's his neck rather than his back so I wanted them to take another look.

Vegas I am really sorry about Chevy. I hope he gets better and you don't have to make that hard decision. I am happy to hear of your nausea though!! And yes, I remember in high school they always went to competitions.

Melissa, good luck today!!!!

Good luck today Meli, i'll update properly later just wanted to wish Meli luck x x x

Hello everyone!

Vegas, I'm so sorry to hear about Chevy, that's really sad, I hope the meds start working soon so that you dont have a dilema on your hands :( Also, it's great you're getting symptoms as horrid as they are!

Meli, I'm jealous of all of your eating out, yummy! Hope evrything goes as well as expected today and don't forget the wine after! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Angel, your not bloated even though baby is the size of a lime your uterus is at least twice the size, that's all bump and it looks fab or should I say LUSH! Hehe! Sorry your back is hurting, mine was at first but doesn't now thank god, I hate backache! Hope your eases off too!

Stef, sorry about Capone, what's with all the pets at the mo hey! How did your interview go today?

afm, I'm okay, just ridiculously tired still, finished work early today came home and slept for 2 hours, still knackered, I must be getting old, I mean I'm 30 but i feel about 60 atm! I'll have to wait to put my piccy up as I have decided to have my hair dyed now too and she can't fit me in until next Saturday but i promise to put a piccy up! I'm going from ash blonde to red and I mean RED, Like Florence and the machine, I'm scared but it's something I have wanted to do for years so I'm going for it! Looking forward to our break in Wales for the wedding festival, bought some trendy clogs from Lotta from Stockholm today which sound awful but are really lovely...

https://www.lottafromstockholm.co.uk/highwood-tan.html

I'm wearing those with a floral maxi, purple tights, an armlet and a headdress...

https://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Disc...d=11412&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=3&clr=Gold

Exciting, I love shopping! x x x

Jasmine: your outfit sounds cute. I can't carry off that bohemian look, I guess I'm more preppy, but I love the bohemian l

Look, is how that sentence should have finished. Damn iPhone!

Hi chickies, thanks for the well wishes. Did school drop off this morning, came home and dh was still in bed of course. Squeezed in one more :sex: then i did one load of whites, which is really like doing two loads cuz i run them twice due to the bleach.

Took my shower and 800mg meds. Biopsy is in one hour but will be getting dressed and leaving soon. Will be stopping buy for a dozen donuts for the office ladies. I feel like i owe them cuz they resolved (with my prodding) an insurance snafu the first time i went. Seeing as this will be my ob when i get pg, it cant hurt to butter them up. Y'all know how that goes:haha:

Will check in properly later on. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Angel, I hope someone comes through to help out with moving so Jeff doesn't have to do everything himself. Also hope your back starts feeling better! Yay for the vacation! Can I come? Lol.

Meli, oh I'd say the egos definitely get involved with the negotiating! That might be what makes them good negotiators. I hope you're doing ok after your procedure today! :hugs: (Just saw your post and that you haven't gone in yet, so good luck again! You can come on and complain about any pain or anything here if you need to :) ) Btw, Blake watches Rules of Engagement, so it doesn't date you at all!

vegas, yay for symptoms! I complain about them, but I'm not really complaining, just whining a little. Happy to have them! I hope Chevy is starting to feel better or will soon.

Jasmine, I know all about feeling 60! I'll be 30 in October but I've also felt a lot older lately! I'm excited to see your pic with your new hair!

AFM, interview went ok. I don't have my hopes up about it, though, because she is looking for someone with HR experience, but she DID call me in knowing I don't have that, so we'll see. This is also her second time looking for someone because she said the first time she didn't find the right person... so she's picky. Idk, we'll see!

Capone got some eye meds yesterday, so hopefully that'll clear it up.

Bleeding came back again last night, still brown. Had some more this morning. Had some minor cramping, which had me a little worried, but I had that the last time, too, so I'm sure it's nothing. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the disappearing twin, reabsorbing and all that (thank you Dr. Google! Midwife says she thinks it's from that too, but it's always nice to Google it and find others that were in the same situation!). FX. Still feeling good about everything, and I know gut feelings are most important!

I've decided I think I'm going to wait until the day before Mother's Day for the private scan, that way there's the best chance of it being a good one, rather than a few days early. It'll mean I have to take a picture of the picture to send my mom, but I would probably end up having to do that if we went a few days earlier, too, since I couldn't guarantee the mail would make it in time. Will be 12+2 that day, so I think the scan will be good.

Soooo 2 weeks and 3 days until scan... Too long!

Good luck again Melissa!

Jasmine, that outfit is so original!!! I wish we could know each other in real life, just so I can see what you wear everyday. My wardrobe is so boring, I tend to like classy things. I am always too self conscious to try out new looks. I am sorry you are still so tired. It should be easing up soon. I still nap 90% of the time though.

Stef, hope the meds work for Capone. I am sure your bleeding is just from the twin.:hugs: I think your mother's day plan is a good one. FX about your interview.

AFM, we found two guys to help. We are paying them, but getting out really cheap with only $50 a piece! I am I the youngest in the group at 27, 28 in October?

My gender scan is not scheduled until 6/19, or 21.5 weeks. I am considering getting one around 16 or 17 weeks. As I was considering it, it dawned on me that it was only 2-3 weeks away! I will have to check with Jeff, it is $95 for the package. We also have to find childcare for Carter that is NOT my mom to get it done.

Meli: you are so sweet bringing treats for the staff. Hope all goes well.

Stef: glad you've got some meds for Capone. Love your Mother's Day idea. You will get a great pic by 12+2. Sorry about the bleeding, but I'm happy to hear you aren't letting it stress you out. Good thing your mw was able to give you some answers. Sounds like you don't have the best feeling about your latest interview, but you never know!

Angel: woo hoo on finding cheap labor for the move! When do you get results from that genetic test, I'm curious to see what it says as I'm thinking about getting a similar test done. Your pregnancy seems to be moving ahead so quickly. I'm sure that's fine by you!

Nothing to report here. I ate too much for lunch as I didn't eat breakfast at all. At least my nausea has gone away for the time being.

Hi everyone, gm! Just checking in quick. I am fine, procedure went well, but it's over now thank goodness. Yowza! Will check in properly later, but tda will be crazy and i have work to catch up on, so i dont know exactly how soon i can log on. Hope everyone has a great day. Ttys.

Meli: thanks for checking in, I was getting worried. We'll try and be patient, but I know we want the whole story.

Melissa, I am glad the procedure went well and I hope you weren't in too much pain.

Vegas, how's you nausea today?

So, I got the results back from the genetic testing and it says I am having a .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GIRL:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I don't want to trust it yet, but I can't help but feel super excited!!!! I think I really want that private ultrasound now!!

Hey girls,

Aww Meli, glad the proceedure is all over and done with and that you're okay, I hope it didn't hurt too much!

Angel, thanks for the sweet comments you made about living near each other, I wish we did too, I wish we all did, how good would a JAB night out be! OMG about the gender result! You have to get a private ultrasound done now! That's so exciting! How accurate are they said to be?

Stef, hope you're feeling okay and capone is on the mend!

Vegas, how are you? Have those pg symptoms really kicked in now? x x

AFM, I got my first proper wave of nausea today in town, it was horrible! It's because I hadn't eaten for a couple of hours! We're off to the cinema tonight to see Oz the great and powerful, have a feeling it will be too scary for eva and we'll have to leave! Silly me! x

Angel, i had my gender scan with Eva done at 16 weeks, that's only 2 weeks away for you! I'm getting really excited for you now, you can buy that ridiculously expensive outfit, whooooooooooooo x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->