June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Aww Meli, I had thought that about removing the two Jenns too, but we're all routing for you and you're gonna be pg before we all have our babies i just know it! Loads of love x

Here is a picture of a camped out Eva (or Squidge as we call her) to cheer you up!

Attachments

• wedding3.jpg
    wedding3.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 4
Aww Meli, I had thought that about removing the two Jenns too, but we're all routing for you and you're gonna be pg before we all have our babies i just know it! Loads of love x

Here is a picture of a camped out Eva (or Squidge as we call her) to cheer you up!

OMG Eva is beautiful and so precious! She looks like such an angel :flower::flower:

Jasmine,

We missed you!!!! You’re funny that you were ‘annoyed at my mom’. I was too, for a few days there! That’s cute.

Yah, I think I had hay fever but it went away after a couple of days.

A couple of hours ago, dh texted me a rotten msg. Yup! Someone’s STILL grouchy!!! God, please please help me and give me more patience!!

So was your bday last Sunday, or is it this upcoming Sunday? I was wondering what the heck a chilli banana was, so I googled it.

Magic Mountain is in Valencia. Next time your dh is sent to the U.S. for work, you and Eva (and new baby) HAVE to come with!

I agree with your comment about Blake--if it wasn’t for all the farting he’d be the perfect guy :haha:

And I lol’d at your comment that you were a ‘bit crunchy without ever intending to’ and that encapsulating placenta is ‘hardcore crunchy’ :haha:

Sorry to hear that you’re still way tired, hopefully you’ll get your second wind soon, really quickly :hugs:

Yay to the lifesaving stickers for Eva and the person that contributed/saved the appt! :happydance::happydance:

Wow…the wedding sounds awesome! it sounds like they went all out for an over the top extravaganza adventurous event! What are outdoor eco showers?

Awesome scan pic :thumbup::happydance: And the bride and groom are lovely. I couldn’t really see the details of the invites you designed, but from what I could see, they looked really colorful! Looks like you did a great job :thumbup:

I will properly reply later, but I guess I am the mean one, because I removed the Jenns a while ago.

Jasmine: so glad you're back! That wedding sounds fab, though I don't camp so I'd have upgraded or figured out some way to go glamping. I know that's odd seeing as my profession is landscape design. Eva is so adorable! Thankfully Charlotte is in daycare when I have my appointments otherwise she would have a meltdown too. That's awesome you got to watch baby Gladstone dance around. As for nicknames, I call mine Baby G and now I'm thinking about adopting the term gummy bear as that is how the sonographer described baby today. As for being "Randy" I'm not. At all. Ever at this point. My poor dh! Speaking of dh, when I get my iPad back from him I'll take a closer look at your photos.

Meli: tell dh his whiney grace period has ended.

Angel: you are just more proactive than the rest of us.

Ok, I'm off to upload a scan photo.

Baby G at 9+4, but measuring 10 weeks even. Forgive the sonographer's misspelling of "body", the doctor even made fun of her. Also, forgive that this is a photo of a photo.

Attachments

• Gummy bear.jpg
    Gummy bear.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
I refuse to do it in front of dh and wish he would consider not doing it in front of me.

This! I WISH dh would stop in front of me! Like Blake he f-ink stinks! I think I could count on my two hands the number of times I have farted in front of Jeff in the ten years we have been together! One of those was on my 21st bday, I got really trashed and we were in bed, I leaned over the bed to throw up and totally ripped one. I am surprised I didn't crap my pants! That one and I once farted in my sleep. He always brings those up.:blush: I will have to look into that mr pot head. We already have five bodies and a whole bucket full of pieces. He got his first when he turned one and it has remained a favorite all this time! What a cute scan pic! Boody, how funny!

I was thinking of doing the same thing, BUT then it leaves me as the only one of the group without a bfp! :cry::growlmad:

Please don't put too much pressure on yourself. You have a set up a plan and soon it will be in motion. Like Jasmine said, you will be pregnant before we all have our babies!

Stef, Yum, those cakes sound delicious! I would have asked for a piece of each too! Sorry about your gas, I have it really bad too!

Jasmine, I am glad you had a great time! I will have to search out that pic of Eva and her boyfriend! Your pic is very cute too! With the little arms up.:cloud9: Also a very cute picture of Eva!! And yes, by crunchy I mean hippy-ish. I also laughed out loud at the "hardcore cruchy" comment. I would agree though. Jeff hates the idea of it!

AFM, not much going on. I also have sinus stuff going on and it will not go away! I have been fighting it since we moved in here! My good mood went with the good weather and I lounged around the house all day with a permanent scowl. My belly has been hurting today. I think it is just growing and stretching pains, but I really wish I was feeling movement so I could have some reassurance. I am excited about tomorrow though. We are taking Carter to Silver Dollar City which is a local theme park. I am so excited for him to ride the kiddie rides!

Hi ladies,

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing well. Just a quick check in for me. Today is our university’s commencement ceremonies. My duties are to wrangle the students from the main ceremony and get them in line and babysit them for the processional for our satellite grad ceremony. I enjoy it because this is the last time I spend time with them :cry:

Anyways, I will be at our main campus all day so I will check in properly tonight. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Friday! :flower:

Ooohh, ok, I just HAD to reply properly to vegas before I leave my office!!

Your rainbow is so cute!!! :hugs::hugs:

I like the nickname gummy bear. They do look like gummy bears at this point, don't they? Gummy bears, with a boody lol :haha:

Meli, like Angel said, you have a plan set up, and it's GOING TO WORK!

Jasmine, yayyyyy you're back! The wedding sounds like it was so much fun! What a great idea for a wedding.

As for hot days, if you want some of those, come visit me! Summer here is HOT. Mega hot. You can have it! :haha:

Yeah, Blake isn't too happy with the bitchiness! And lol @ him being perfect if it we're for the farting! A lot of people are guessing boy, but I still feel like it's a girl!

Eva is too cute! And add more u/s pics!!!!!!!

vegas, that pic is soooo cute! And lol @ boody, that's too funny.

Angel, I have sinus stuff going on a lot, it really sucks! I've learned I just sort of have to deal with it, unfortunately, because I've had allergy tests done and almost all of them came back positive. It does help though, now living in the new house and Blake smoking outside rather than inside. I HATED that! Is yours from seasonal allergies or is it pregnancy related?

AFM, next pre-natal appt this afternoon. Probably won't have much to update about it, though, since we just had the other u/s last week. If she offers another one I'm not going to deny it!

Oh and Blake's mom called me the other day - she bought us a crib.

Meli: I'm Lol'ing that you have to handhold a bunch of college-educated (and well-educated at that) adults to and from commencement ceremonies. I hope they realize they are own their own from here out. Do you at least get to hear the commencement speaker? Is it someone good? I only went to my college's ceremony and not the overall school commencement. I recall it being very nice and can't believe it was 11 years ago!

Stef: enjoy your appointment. I wouldn't deny a scan either!

Vegas, ikr! The main ceremony speaker is jimmy iovine. He brought dr dre onstage because they both donated millions of $ to the university. Not as interesting a speaker as we had a couple years ago...Arnold Schwarzenegger (boo!)

For our satellite ceremony, speaker will be stephania bell. She is a physical therapist and espn sports commentator. A couple years ago we had tommy lasorda (retired dodgers coach). I had him autograph a couple of baseballs for me :blush:

Meli: sounds like some good speakers. I'm not sure how I've never heard of Stephania Bell considering how much ESPN we watch, but I'm sure her speech will be good. I had to look and see who is speaking at my alma mater and it's Cokie Roberts. Surely LSU could do better. Oh well.

I'm dead tired today. We had our monthly breakfast at work this morning and I stuffed myself full of carbs. I need to go finish a drawing, but I just want a nap!

Hi ladies,

I hope y’all are having a great weekend.

WELL, I do have some news to share…………………………………….!

I GOT MY :bfp: !!! :wohoo:

Omg…seriously, I CANNOT believe it!

I mean, this was the month that I was supposed to ‘take off’, because of my newly diagnosed hypothyroidism and the endometrial biopsy I had done 1 week before I o’d. We only bd’d ONCE during my fertile window—the day before o. Not to mention that although ff gave me my crosshairs, my temps were so rocky that FF said it was possible that I didn’t ovulate, remember?

Then my dr wanted me to start the b. She suggested it I start taking it when on my appt with her on 5DPO. She told me I could either start taking the bc right away, or wait to take on CD1. I actually went and filled the rx that night, but didn’t take it after all. Later that night, a couple of ladies on the soy iso’s forum really made me question taking the bc. So I decided not to take it (Thank God!!).

So, in hindsight, here were the signs:

Last Friday, when I had a spat/yelled at ds when he gave me attitude? I went from 0 to 60 in like, 0 seconds and lost my cool really quickly. So unlike me. That was weird.

Then on Tuesday, a few minutes before it was time for me to wake up, I felt a horrendous cramp—one of those you get when you have a really upset stomach and gas? and you feel like you’re going to explode? That’s how it felt. But then it went away after a few seconds. I’ve never had a cramp like that before, so I just chalked it up to a ‘pre-cramp’ since af was due 2 days later.

On Weds morning, just to be sure, I used an ic and got a stark blaring white. I kept expecting af Thursday, and nothing. Then I got some spotting-just a nickel sized blob, don’t remember if it was Thurs or Fri. So then I thought, ok, here comes the stupid witch.

Then last night, when I got home from work, I was on google for about 30 minutes because I suspected that my thyroid meds had caused af to be late. It turns out that thyroid meds can totally throw off af, so I was already fretting about the meds, planning to call my dr first thing monday morning, I was even going to post and ask angel if taking her thryoids threw off her cycle in the beginning.

Well, I spent all day cleaning out the garage. About noon, I was crouched really low for a long time, and when I got up, I got a sharp cramp in my lower left side ovary area. I recognized it as something I felt before, when I was pg. That’s what made the lightbulb go on! So I came inside and poas on an ic. I got the faintest of faint lines. Like, it was so faint, I thought I was seeing things. So I found my stash of EPT's, used the Answer early response, and the lines are so strong that they are undeniable!!!!

So, of course i have a many concerns in my mind...first and foremost, I am HOPING that my thyroid levels are optimized...second, IFthat cramp I felt on Tues was implantation, that's a late day to implant! Late implantation does NOT bode well for pregnancy viability.

Anyways, of course I will be contacting both my gp and ob/gyn monday morning first thing about my pregnancy and my thyroid, and see what the next step is.

I'm going to try to stay positive, not fret, try not to get to attached yet to my bean, but still enjoy the bfp feeling, hope for the best, and pray that God has blessed me with my rainbow.

Attachments

• 20130518_201058.jpg
    20130518_201058.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
Holy shit Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so not expecting that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 OMG Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMG!!! I can't stop smiling!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

That cramp didn't have to be implantation. I am sure you remember, but the first trimester brings lots of little pains. Just take it day by day and get your levels checked. That is all you can do. I know nothing I say will take away any of the worry, but feel free to bend our ears ANY time you need to. I mean, BDing only once, sounds like it was meant to be to me!

That cramp didn't have to be implantation. I am sure you remember, but the first trimester brings lots of little pains. Just take it day by day and get your levels checked. That is all you can do. I know nothing I say will take away any of the worry, but feel free to bend our ears ANY time you need to. I mean, BDing only once, sounds like it was meant to be to me!

You make very good points! Thank u :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->