June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

OMG Meliiiii, I have a golf ball sized lump in my throaat I just had to ignore Eva's question as I was going TO CRY! CONGRATS, this is the BEST news ever!

You know what I'm not just saying this but I kept thinking I bet she's pregnant this month, and yesterday I counted how many days you were after ovulation and it didnt add up it was like 18dpo and I kept waiting for you to start a new chart! ARGGGHHHHHHH, so ironic, I'm sure it will stick, it has to be your cute cheeky little rainbow baby!

Well done chick x x x

Still can't get over this news though, woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo

Still can't get over this news though, woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo

Me neither!!! I couldn't be happier if she were a RL friend or sister sitting right in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cake: (angel, thanks for the clue!)

I really was blaming everything making witch late, everything except being pg. First, I was afraid that the soy iso’s I took the month before threw off my cycle and screwed it up, causing rocky temps and an annovulatory cycle. Then I thought the annovulatory cycle was due to premenopause. Then I finally decided it was due to the synthroid rx for my hypothyroidism.

I mean, I guess I will never know what stars aligned to get my bfp. Was it the soy iso’s I took last month? Was it because I thought I was out before it even started, because I was ‘on a break’ so I wasn’t stressing? Was it because we only did it once, on the day before o, and didn’t wear out the spermies? Maybe it was a little bit of all of the above, with the biggest reason I give that God decided it was my time.

Angel,

I still can't believe it. It hasn’t sunk in yet.

I totally know what you mean, about being that happy as if it were are RL friend that shared her bfp.Because I totally felt the same way about you girls, when you got yours :flower:

You all have been so supportive throughout this whole process and I really appreciate all of your advise and strength. You’ve cheered me on and given me strength, especially during the times that I didn’t have enough myself.

Now I just pray that my bean is sticky and healthy.

Yes! Certainly well deserved! I think you are right, the stars aligned and God said it was your time!

Meli: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not be more excited for you! What did dh say when you told him? See taking a month off totally works! What is your due date? Some time in February? This is really the best news ever. Now you get to go through the crappy first trimester gauntlet of minor ailments and lots of doctor appointments. Didn't that silly psychic say it would be November before you got your bfp? Ha! We all knew it would be sooner. Btw, I can totally relate to the 0-60 reference, I had one day before my bfp where I was the exact same and I'm never like that. Again, I am so so happy for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Meli - OMG YAYYYYY!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I had a feeling it would happen this month.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

what did your OH say Meli? X

He was very happy, then he right away made me promise not to tell anyone :growlmad: After much discussion, he finally relented to telling u guys. He reasoned "well, u don't know them irl, so it's ok to tell them :wacko:

Meli: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not be more excited for you! What did dh say when you told him? See taking a month off totally works! What is your due date? Some time in February? This is really the best news ever. Now you get to go through the crappy first trimester gauntlet of minor ailments and lots of doctor appointments. Didn't that silly psychic say it would be November before you got your bfp? Ha! We all knew it would be sooner. Btw, I can totally relate to the 0-60 reference, I had one day before my bfp where I was the exact same and I'm never like that. Again, I am so so happy for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank u :flower: Edd is jan 22. Oh, I thought of u and the comment u made abt that when u got ur bfp. After that episode with ds, ur comment came to me but I quickly got it out of my head...yah, the psychic said bfp in sep. I'm glad she was wrong!

Let us know what your dr says. Also, make sure you call the dr that prescribed the thyroid meds, so they can up them asap.

Angel,

I emailed both my primary dr and my ob gyn last night. They’re pretty prompt so I’m sure that I’ll get a response by tonight. I’m wondering if they’ll have to run some more blood tests (to check on these numbers from the first month of the rx) before they change the dosage? I guess I’ll see soon enough..

Vegas,

Any suggestions for good places to eat while in vegas? In two price ranges-budget and regular price range? I LOVE the Rio seafood buffet, BUT, now that I’m pg, I’m not even going to go there. Not to mention I think it’s at least $45 or so per person. We can’t eat like that for all meals--remember it’s not just me, dh and ds. We’re also taking my stepdaughter and her best friend--so that’s 5 people we’ll be paying for for everything!

afm,

so yesterday was a long day for me. I woke up super early --my regular weekday time and couldn’t go back to sleep because I was so excited! Then I had to drive 50 miles to see my niece’s dance recital. That was a 3 hour snoozefest (except, of course, when she was on stage lol!) Then I had to drive 75 miles out and picked up ds from his mom’s house. Then drove another 75 miles back home. It feels like I drove all around the circumference of LA County yesterday. It was, literally, 3 1/2 hours of total drive time. Needless to say, I was so exhausted and went to bed by 10pm.

I’d like to stop drinking coffee. I didn’t drink it yesterday, nor this morning. Does anybody have any ideas for me, as far as a safe pick me up? I really am afraid that I need at least 1-2 cups of coffee to get me going in the morning….

Oh, and yesterday, I didn’t tell my family the news. And they were all there (well, at least the important ones-my mom, dad, godmother, brother and sil). I kept my mouth shut because dh made me promise :growlmad:….and I feel like such a liar!! I want to tell at least my mom, so BAD!! I feel crummy that I haven’t told her yet…

They say that 1-2 cups of coffee are okay. I can't remember the exact mg though. I think it is more a personal choice. I personally can't go without some kind of caffeine most days.

Meli, I think a cup a day would be fine. You could always switch to half caff also, if you want to cut down on caffeine.

I'm sorry you feel like you're lying by not telling! I can understand that, but I also understand why your DH doesn't want to tell anyone yet.

AFM, my appt Friday went fine. No u/s though boooo. Saw a different midwife and the one I usually see was busy with another couple and had the u/s machine. Oh well! I ended up bleeding everywhere when she took blood to test my progesterone. She put the bandaid on, was throwing away the needle when I felt a drip down my arm, looked down, and was dripping blood all over the chair and my pants. Eww! And now I have a rash from the bandaid. Stupid sensitive skin!

Sooo... Meli... when can we add your BFP to our siggies? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->